Other Hair Shine Products:
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum

Pros

Cons

Tame frizzies with Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Extra Stength.

**Frizz Ease Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Extra Strength Formula **is the first product i have tried for my frizzy hair that actually worked. I am excited to finally find a product hat works well at taming my frizzy hair and relaxing my fly-aways. **Sold on ****Frizz Ease Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Extra Strength Formula**I am so happy with this product and how it works on my hair. Until recently I struggled with naturally wavy/curly hair that was hard to control. Some days it wasn't so bad, but changes in weather would wreak havoc on my hair and ruin the style I worked to create. I don't have to worry about the weather giving me a bad hair day when I run a small amount of **Frizz Ease Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Extra Strength Formula **after I wash it. This product gives mt hair a level of control that no other product could provide. It is light, not greasy or oily and it wasn't even that expensive.**My Recommendation for** **Frizz Ease Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Extra Strength Formula**I will buy this product again and again and I highly recommend it to anyone who has trouble with frizzies, fly-aways or otherwise uncontrollable hair.

Not good for african americans

I have tried this product and it doesn't work well with african american hair.  The product contains water which actually will cause my hair to frizz.  I tried again and then blew it dry and still no luck.  I don't believe that this is a bad product, it is just not one that can be considered good for some hair types.  If you look at the back it doesn't say anything about excluding some hair types.

I recommend this for anyone with frizzy hair!

from Orange County, CA

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Improves Texture

Cons

• Leaves "Crunchy" Texture

• Curly Hair
  • Deep Conditioning

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum:

I have curly hair that tends to get dry and frizzy if not properly hydrated. Over the years, I have tried many different types of mousses, creams, and sprays to control my hair's frizz, but the majority of products are either too expensive or simply ineffective. Though this product falls a bit high on the price scale, it is well worth it. I apply the product to my hair about ten minutes after I get out of the shower, and when my hair dries, it becomes beautiful ringlets! At first, I had difficulty applying the product and would end up a "crunchy" texture and greasy-looking hair, but the solution was to simply use less product and comb the product through my hair with a wide-tooth comb. Spreading the gel evenly throughout the desired area is the key to gorgeous curls. I have never experienced this much success with any other brand of anti-frizz products. I have recommended this anti-frizz serum to several of my friends who experience similar issues with frizzy hair.

• Hair Type:
  • Very Curly Hair

Great for long summer days

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum:

This product is great for frizz control on long summer days or during the winter when the air is dry and your hair stands straight up, it works well in both cases. It smells great and doesnt leave your hair greasy or wet or anything bad. It also cleans off of your hands very well after you apply the product into your hair. You just have to make sure you dont use too much and then it will make your hair greasy and or wet. One downside to this product is that you have to shake it up each and every time you use the product because the two main products in it separate like oil and water and that can sometimes be very annoying. However, the instructions say to only apply roughly 7 drops so you know the product will last for a very long time so the product and amount you get is a great price for that one minor flaw which is easy to deal with. I love this product, it is very effective.

Works well!

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum:

The John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum works decently well. I recommend using it once a day, otherwise it will build up and look greasy. It makes my hair super sleek and makes it shine like crazy! It smells great and people are always asking what I use. To me, it doesn't do much along the lines of preventing frizz. It does keep the little fly-aways from sticking up, but it doesn't last for long. Overall, I do recommend it!

So So product

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum:

I have extremely frizzy, wavy/curly hair. It is poofy and very unmanageable. I was hoping that this product would help calm some of my frizz. To get straight to the point: it didn't. I have yet to find a product that tames my hair, or a holy grail product that I can't live without. I enjoyed the smell of the hair product, and I use it before straightening my hair. For good measure, I use a small amount after as well to add shine. I will not repurchase this item, but I will use the tiny bottle until it is finished. I was disappointed that this product did not work on my hair because I have heard and read such good things about it. I believe this product can be good for those who have straight frizzy hair with fly-aways. This product will definitely be able to calm down those frizzies if you have little frizz. However, for my wild hair, I did not see a difference. I will say though, that this product did help for my split ends, weirdly enough!

It helped relieve the friz a little

from Cromwell, IN

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum:

I had the most kinkiest, curliest hair ever. I used to have to spend over an hour a day just brushing through my hair because of the curls and always ended up with the same results, frizzy, unmanageable hair. I tried many different products to drop the frizz from my hair with the same result almost every time. Either the product didn't hold up to the hype or didn't work at all. Well, with John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum, I figured it would be different because of the price, but I do have to say, it's not the case. Your paying for the name is all. Sure it took the frizz out of my hair, but it left a greasy feel to my hair after it was put on and it didn't last all day like I figured it would. I mean don't get me wrong, I liked the fact that it even touched my curls better then most products, but I don't think I will be buying it any more because of the feeling that was left in my hair.

Reduces split ends

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum:

When I tried John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula hair Serum for the first time I was amazed with the results. I have a lot of split ends and I have tried every product to try to get rid of them but none of them had work till now. When I got out of the shower I quickly put the Hair Serum on while my hair was still wet and I saw the results instantly! The next day I quickly fell in LOVE with the results my hair was shiner and my split end were hardly noticeable. I felt that my hair looked healthier. PLUS my hair smelled incredibly ad it's also great or colored hair and you don't have to use a lot just a tiny drop and that's all! unlike other products where you use a lot in one day and the results isn't like you expected. I could proudly say that I'm in LOVE with JOHN FRIED FRIZZ-EASE EXTRA-STRENGTH FORMULA HAIR SERUM ! I highly recommend this product to those people who are suffering from split ends.

Good product

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum:

I have purchased and tried very recently this John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Formula Hair Serum and it is actually way better than the original. My daughter actually has very very thick and curly hair and it had been very hard for us to actually straighten it because it eventually ends up frizzing up. Well I am glad we finally tried this John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Formula Hair Serum because she has finally found a product that will keep her hair straight and frizz free through out the whole day. All I have to do is straighten her hair one time and it last through our the day thanks to this wonderful product. Another good thing about this product is that you only have to use a small amount so it last a very long time. I did give this hair serum a four because it is a bit pricey but it is well worth it to my family. I would certainly recommend this John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Anti Frizz Hair Serum to all of my friends and family.

Have frizzy hair? This is for you!

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum:

If you have frizzy, thick, live in Florida hair this is definitely for you! Usually I like mousse, and I use the John Frieda mousse too, but this is so easy to use and you only need a bit and your whole hair do can be frizz free! Easy to pump and apply. I have never had the pump stick on me like other brands! Trust me I have some of the frizziest hair ever and salon products never tame it. THIS DOES! Best brand out there!

A must have for frizzy hair!

from Saint Clairsville, OH

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum:

I cannot say enought good things about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum. I have been using this serum for years and it is a beauty staple for me. I have tried other brands of serum but non measure up - this stuff is worth every penny you pay for it! I have long hair, almost to my waist and it is naturally curly / wavy and thick. I prefer to wear it straight so after years of blow drying and using a flat iron I have a lot of damage and breakage. Combined with frizzy hair and living in a humid climate, my hair is a nightmare. I apply a little Frizz-Ease after towel drying my hair, about the size of a nickle and work it through my hands with my hair. I then let me hair air dry until it is about half way dry and finish it up with the blow dryer in sections. Next I flat iron my hair in sections, trying to pass over each section quickly as to not cause too much damage. Finally I apply about a dime size amount of serum to my palms and work through my hair concentrating mainly on the ends first and then working my way up. I avoid the roods other than right around my face. Determining the correct amount for you is a game, too much and your hair will look greasy; too little and it won't be smooth and flat. I get so many compliments on my straight hair and I always give the credit for John Frieda Frizz Ease!

Salon Brand Smoothness for Half the Price

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra-Strength Formula Hair Serum:

I have (a lot of) thick curls and this serum works as well on my unmanageable frizz as Biosilk and other expensive alternatives. It also leaves a great shine when used as a straightening aid/flat iron protector. Since I need to use a lot of product when flat ironing/combating rainy weather (my hair is almost waist-length) I appreciate how cost effective this serum is. If you're trying to decide between Biosilk, Chi, or other salon brands, I would suggest trying Frizz-Ease before breaking the bank.