Other Juicers:

IMUSA Chef's Citrus Juicer

Don't Waste Your Money

from Sonora, CA

Comments about IMUSA Chef's Citrus Juicer:

I'm pretty sure the IMUSA Chef's Citrus Juicer is quite possibly the worst device I've ever had in my kitchen. It was horribly designed and is incredibly fragile. I was expecting a weighty solid metal juicing monster, but this thing was made of flimsy plastic. It's also badly off-balance and tips extremely easily during use. The bottom cup it permanently attached to the base too, so any juice that gets underneath can't be cleaned. And the actual process of juicing anything is a nightmare in itself. Unless I take up weight-lifting or start dosing myself with steroids, there is no way I'll ever get that handle completely compressed. Consequently, I've never actually fully juiced a lemon with the IMUSA Chef's Citrus Juicer and I'm pretty sure I never will. Especially since I returned it as fast as I could. I recommend that anyone who made the same mistake of buying one do the same. Whoever designed this disaster doesn't seem to understand basic physics.

• Pulp Setting Effectiveness:
  • Stability While in Use:
  • Versatility/Number of Features:

IMUSA citrus juicer

Comments about IMUSA Chef's Citrus Juicer:

This is a very cheap juicer price wise and it reflects in the product. This is not electrical, you put your orange on the cone and squeeze the handle down. It is very messy, juice and pulp went flying all over me and my counter. It does not stay still on the counter either and the handle does not like to stay up when you remove the fruit. I bought this because it was cheap, I should have saved up and bought a better one.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
There is no pulp setting. The pulp just goes in the container or all over the counter.

Stability While in Use
This thing moved all over my counter when I was trying to squeeze the juice out of my oranges. No stability whatsoever.

The only thing I liked about this product, no cords or electrical parts so simple and easy to clean.

Not really sure because I donated mine after just a few uses. It seems to be made well, it just does not work how I wanted it to.

Versatility/Number of Features
It squeezes an orange or other large citrus fruit, that's it.

It is very small so easy to store in a cabinet.

• Pulp Setting Effectiveness: