3.5
Husqvarna 21-inch 160cc Honda GCV Gas Powered Self-Propelled FWD Lawn Mower

Husqvarna 21-inch 160cc Honda GCV Gas Powered Self-Propelled FWD Lawn Mower

3.5

Husgvarna lawn mower

Comments about Husqvarna 21-inch 160cc Honda GCV Gas Powered Self-Propelled FWD Lawn Mower:

Great lawn mower, mows the grass evenly and is really easy to use. I just recently started mowing our grass and after just one teaching from my husband I could start this no problem and mow the yard.

Great performance, nice speed, goes just fast enough, not hard to push at all.

Handling
Handles smoothly, easy to turn to go back up the other direction, doesn't hurt your hands at all. Easy to hold handle down while mowing.

Has held up very well the last few years. Can mow over damp grass without clogging up the mower too much. Of course we do rinse it off after every mow and winterize it every year.

Safety
As soon as you let go of the handle this mower will shut off. If you accidentally fall, trip, pass out or whatever, as soon as you let go it shuts off.

I figured it out after my husband showed me just one time how to use. We have a large yard and I was surprised how easy it was to mow with this mower. Great exercise too!

Engine Power
Powerful enough to get over damp areas in the yard do to sump pump water spraying out.

• Handling:
  • Safety:
  • Engine Power:

Cuts short grass, but gives out on longer lengths.

from Pittsburgh, PA

I've been using this mower for about a year now, and I've had nothing but trouble. If you are cutting thatched grass, with low growth and little water content, this mower runs like a dream, but if you dare to venture into a healthy area of fieldgrass over an inch above the cutting blade, it forms a ball of moist, green obstinacy that is quite difficult to dislodge. This mower takes a 40-minute lawn task and stretches it out to an hour, as I am constantly forced to stop, remove balls of grass, and start again. It still earns two stars, however, because it does function at an average level for the industry. It's just that one expects more from a machine which claims to have 160 cubic centimeters of engine capacity.