View more diapers

Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers

Pros

Cons

Huggies Supreme Keep Your Baby's Mess Where it Belongs

Huggies ranks with Pampers as the best- selling and most widely available brands of diapers and like Pampers, Huggies offers a few different types of diapers with slight differences among them. One of Huggies better diapers is **Huggies Supreme**, a diaper that takes the original Huggies brand and improves it in several ways. **Diaper Commentary:** Huggies Supreme diapers have a cloth- like exterior with cute designs such as Winnie the Pooh/Eyore to make them appealing to young children. The padding on the inside is soft and cotton- like with enough absorbent material to handle small to medium loads. These diapers also feature elastic around the legs that fits snugly and bounces back when stretched, making the diapers less prone to leaking. Extra flaps of protection exist on the sides of these diapers to further reduce the chances for leaks. Huggies Supreme also have larger tabs and fasteners; a taller waistband; and a wider landing pad to make the process of changing diapers easier. We have used several different Huggies products including several of the different types of diapers and among them, Huggies Supreme are one of the better choices. These diapers are certainly better than regular Huggies for several reasons. For one thing, the elastic in the legs of Huggies Supreme is far superior to the regular Huggies brand. This diaper has more "spring" in its elastic, keeping it more snug against your baby's legs and therefore less likely to leak. You can easily tell the difference if you compare one of each of these diapers side by side. Huggies Supreme hugs your baby more tightly, helping keep messes to a minimum. Another difference is that Huggies Supreme offers taller tabs and a taller waistband. And, most importantly, Huggies Supreme has extra flaps on the inside edges of the diapers. The flaps help form a protective barrier that keeps messes inside the diaper. Huggies Supreme diapers are certainly an improvement over regular Huggies. But are they the perfect way to keep your baby comfortable and your house as fresh and clean as possible? Well, they are very good and better than average, but I still have a few small problems with this diaper. My greatest problem is that the padding, while soft, doesn't have more of the material necessary to absorb large amounts of urine. This makes Huggies Supreme less practical for very young babies who tend to have more active bladders. I also don't like the added price per diaper. Huggies Supreme sells for the same price as regular Huggies, but you get a few fewer diapers per package. I would rather have the same number of diapers and a slightly higher price. The fewer diapers per package means they run out faster.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Huggies Supreme are better than regular Huggies and the extra cost is easily worth the added security and convenience. They offer superior leakage protection compared to regular Huggies for a price that is only slightly greater. They may not be as incredible as the name suggests, but they are better than the average disposable diaper.

Yeah ummmm not so much....

I have tried Huggies Supreme on several different occassions with all three of my boys but did not have as positive of an experience as most did here with them.

For some...Read complete review

For some reason or another I've noticed that the smell of what's in the diaper is so strong when using Huggies.  I'm talking about number 1 not number 2.  Don't get me wrong, a full diaper or that first change of the morning isn't going to come up like roses but I don't have the problem with Pampers Cruisers which is the brand I always go back to.

On a more positive note, I will say that I do like Huggies Sensitive and Soft Skin wipes.  They aren't what I always select but it it isn't Kirkland Brand wipes which I have tried and surprisingly loved that I am purchasing then it is Huggies Sensitive or Soft Skin wipes.

Good luck to all with parenting and your babies!  Take care.

Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers, the Diapers of Champions

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers:

As a mom of two toddler boys, I spend half of my natural born life changing diapers.  Both of my boys are great eliminators and we go through diapers fast and furious.  Picking and sticking with a quality diaper is a must in my household.  Preventing leakage and promoting comfort is what I ultimately want in my child's diaper.  Huggies Supreme Natural fit diapers give a double bonus for my boys.  My toddler boys love to climb, move, shake the ground as best they can.  Huggies give my boys the freedom to climb the highest table in our house without busting a seam.  Also, I have two little contenders in any juice or water gulping championship.  Even in times of great saturation, our Huggies have held on and kept my little men dry.  This is why from the time before they could crawl to now, we have remained a Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers family.

• Leak Prevention:
  • Comfort:
  • Absorbency:

Huggies Supreme are wonderful for me and my newborn!

from Shreveport, LA

Comments about Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers:

Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers are great. I can tell my baby is more comfortable in these diapers than any other brand we've tried. They are durable and fit the shape of my child perfectly. I've had very few leaks using these diapers. I would recommend this product to a friend, in fact, I already have.

i love huggies diapers

from Attalla, AL

Comments about Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers:

i have 3 kids and we have not used anything besides huggies diapers. we love them.we have a 6 yr old a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old and my 2 yr old is still wearing huggies diapers  to this day. they dont leak through at night like some leading diapers. i would highly recommened them to anybody.

A mothers dream, They are awsome

from West Alexandria, OH

Comments about Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers:

I started buying diapers as soon as I found out I was Pregnant. I purchased several brands. Of  those I purchased the Huggies Supreme were the best. They were the thickest, Held up the best, and held the most ( thru a nap  with no leaks)  When I ran out of pre purchased diapers this was the brand I continued with.

Great leak protection; great fit!

from Garland, TX

Comments about Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers:

Great fit, leak protection and absorbtion. My only complaint is that size 3 are hard to find at my Walmart...must be a popular size and a popular brand!! When the natural fit are not available I go with cruisers. Before I recieved a ton of coupons for Huggies I was using Pampers. I will never go back to them unless they print up some better coupons than Huggies; which I doubt will happen in my lifetime!! Go HUGGIES!!

So worth the money!

from Rossville, GA

Comments about Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers:

I've been using Huggies Diapers since my oldest was born.  They are so worth the extra money.  They are just wonderful for me and my son.  You know the saying you get what you pay for...that's with Huggies.  They hold so much more that others.

Best Diapers by Far

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers:

I just have to say that Huggies are the best brand of diapers that I have used this time around.  I have had leaks with the other brands.  I can go to bed knowing that my son's bed is not going to be soaking wet when going to bed with Huggies on!  If I have a different brand I always have a few huggies to make sure that I will always have one for at least bed time!

fabulous leak protection and oh so soft

from Sullivan, IL

Comments about Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers:

They are soft and have good leakage protection. Since being a newborn this is all my daughter has worn besides a few experimental purchase of other brands just to make sure, but we stick to them. They have a great fit and worth the extra money not to mention huggies always sends out coupons!

By far my favorite diapers!

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers:

Huggies Supreme I beleive are the best diapers out there. I've tried nearly all brands and I always go back to Huggies Supreme.  They are a bit more expensive then the rest but well worth it. The natural fit is great. My son has leaked in all the other diapers except Huggies Supreme. Now it is the only brand i will buy and will continue to buy for all my future children!

Great for older heavier babies

from Elmwood, IL

Comments about Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Diapers:

My daughter is extremely tall for her age...in the 110% percentile for height and was over 3 feet tall and 32 pounds at age 2.  Therefore, most other brands of diapers including the brand that I had been using, didn't fit anymore.  Huggies did fit, did have sizes that were large enough, an did not leak.  I wasn't thrilled with the price but had to have something to wear until I was able to start potty training.  Wonderful diapers for the time that I needed them!