Other Flat Irons:
Helen of Troy ceramic tools

Helen of Troy ceramic tools

Best I have had

Comments about Helen of Troy ceramic tools:

Having naturally curly and frizzy hair, I have tried quite a few flat irons over the years. Either they did not get hot enough to do a good job or they got too hot and would singe the ends of my hair. I kept buying different types until I finally went to a beauty supply store ans asked for their recommendation. They recommended the Helen of Troy model. There is a temperature controller that actually works and allows me to set it high enough to straighten my hair, but not so high as to cause hair damage. It also heats up very quickly so you do not have to wait very long after plugging it in to style your hair. The plates are easy to keep clean. The only problem I have with it is the cord has a tendency to twist, but a swivel head on the cord makes this less bothersome. I would recommend this product.

Amazing.

Comments about Helen of Troy ceramic tools:

The price for one is fantastic. I have out of control hair and it has it straight without frizz in minutes. Even after the TSA cracked the outer casing it still worked! I am definitely a user for life!

Does it job in minutes!

Worked even after it was cracked!