View more sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen SPF 45

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Protection from UV rays never smelt so good

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen SPF 45:

I am from the Caribbean so I consider myself somewhat of an authority on sunscreen as I have become something of a sunscreen connoisseur since the Big C (Cancer) and more specifically the Big M (Melanoma) have become a big deal. I have tried tons of different brands and application types of sunscreen and although I prefer the spray on type simply because it's less of a hassle to apply, Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen SPF45 is my go to lotion sunscreen.

The other amazing thing is that it now comes with a shimmer effect to give your skin that dewy sun-kissed look that I love.

The only thing that I don't like about it is that when I used to apply it to my face, it actually burnt a little.When I'd go running, the sweat would carry it into my eye and my eyes would burn really badly so I have stopped using it on my face on a whole.

This is probably my favorite feature of this sunscreen. No one and I mean no one likes to smell like they're wearing sunscreen. After applying this one, all you notice is a light topical scent that is very appealing.

Absorption
Some, if not most sunscreens go on feeling a bit heavy and greasy and most don't absorb that well leaving you looking streaky. Not the case here. It goes on feeling very light and absorbs really well so you don't get it rubbing off on your clothes or anywhere you sit.

• Ease of Application:

Works great and has a nice smell

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen SPF 45:

I buy and use a lot of sunscreen as I have kids and we all have fair skin. I usually don't like most sunscreens because of the smell, but this kind smells much better than most of the others I've tried. It goes on smooth and isn't too oily for me.

• Ease of Application:

Tropical smelling effective sunscreen!

from Holloman Air Force Base, NM

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen SPF 45:

I've been using this product for about 3 years now and have had no problems with the product. It smells like a tropical beach location, I know some people don't like a scent to their sunscreen, so they might not like this one, but I love when I'm reminded of the beach when I put on sunscreen. Never get burnt when using this product and reapplying every hour or so while swimming at the pool.

Smells tropical and delicious. Reminds me of vacation in Jamaica!

Absorption
Absorbs quickly into your skin, doesn't leave a greasy film on skin, except on face it tends to get a little greasy.

Longevity
I don't get burnt when wearing this sunscreen and reapplying after swimming or toweling off.

Don't get burnt while using this product. Must reapply though while swimming, sweating or toweling off or you might get a little burnt.

Ease of Application
Easy to apply. I don't mind the lotion application compared to sprays. I feel like I waste product when using the spray so I feel this gets me the best value for my money without wasting product.

• Ease of Application:

.....and a beach chair is all you need!!

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen SPF 45:

**I live in South Florida and I don't have to tell you how much damage the sun can do to your skin, even when you are not trying to gain a little color. Hawaiian Tropic 45 Plus Sheer Touch Sunscreen is the perfect antidote to the sun's harmful rays. Protect your skin for hours on end, also gives a subtle inviting fragnance. I absolutely recommed this suncreen as top rated.**