Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Happy Me Skincare Pore & Fine Line Perfector & Primer

Smelly and Ineffective

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Happy Me Skincare Pore & Fine Line Perfector & Primer:

I ordered a sample of this product because I was really impressed with the *[Happy Me Natural Acne Healing Moisturizer](http://www.viewpoints.com/Happy-Me-Skincare-Natural-Acne-Corrective-System-review-7d8b14)* . I thought that this pore and line perfector would be a perfect next step to a new skincare routine. Boy, was I wrong. Not only that, the smell was so incredibly strong and unpleasant that it almost brought tears to my eyes. There's a lot of heavy lavender and bergamot, rosemary, and menthol in the formula and the scent lasted for a long time.

Absorption
One good thing about Happy Me Pore and Line Perfector is that it glides on like silk and absorbs quickly and fully. It leaves behind a barely perceptible finish that makes skin look natural, yet slightly airbrushed. At least, for a little while.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have oily skin, so I'm always vigilant about making sure my skin care products don't block my pores. Thankfully, Happy Me didn't aggravate my skin or cause a breakout.

As nice as my skin looked immediately after application, within a couple of hours my skin looked shiny and the pores of my cheeks looked even larger than usual. And I hadn't even applied any makeup over it.

The next day, I tried again. This time, I did attempt to follow up with a little powder foundation but it began to bead up a little on my skin. I gave up the experiment and washed away the primer (and the horrible smell) from my face.

All in all, I'm very fond of one product in the Happy Me skin care line, but the Pore & Fine Line Perfector & Primer just didn't work for me.

• Absorption: