Other Indoor Grills & Sandwich Makers:
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker

25460 Features: -Grills sandwiches of any thickness.-Caf -style floating lid evenly presses any size sandwich.-10'' x 8'' Nonstick grids.-Power and preheat lights.-Upright storage.

Hamilton Beach Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker

I love my Hamilton Beach Panini Press

from Milo, IA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker:

I really love my Hamilton Beach Panini Press! I love the way it works. It really takes my sandwiches to a whole new level. It is so easy to use and easy to make dinner for my husband. It cooks them evenly and quickly. You can find new recipes online to use or you can just make your old favorite sandwiches in them. Like peanut butter sandwiches or ham and cheese. I love that it is super easy to clean. I have accidently left it overnight and it still wiped off easily. It doesn't take much time to warm up or cook. It really is one of my best appliances in the kitchen. I find it a handy way to make a warm sandwich that I can make instead of just making a regular, boring sandwich. I have even made them to take with us on a picnic. I make my husband a lot of sandwiches to take to work for his lunches and making them into a panini now and them will definitely add a bit of change for him. That way it's not all the same. I love that you can add a bunch of different stuff to your sandwiches and it melts the cheese with very little mess. I love it!