4.8

Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill with Removable Grids

4.8

Pros

Cons

Grill food no matter the season.

I received this for Christmas over a year ago, and I have begun to love this grill. I owned a smaller indoor grill before this and like this one as it's much larger. You can fit about four hamburgers on it depending on the size of them. Also, it's really easy to clean up. I have an outdoor grill and love using this much more, as the cleanup is a breeze. Also, what I love about an indoor grill, you can grill food, no matter the weather or the season.

Makes great food. I've made hamburgers, grill chicken, grilled fish, and tons of different vegetables.

Some of the nonstick surface has came off, but not that much for the length of time I have owned it.

Really easy to clean. All you have to do is remove both sides of the grill, and soak them in hot water. With the nonstick surface, food is really easy to wipe off. Then dump the grease tray, clean it and wipe of the grill itself. Total cleanup time is less than 5 minutes, compare that with an outdoor grill that takes much longer cleaning. Also if you rap food in aluminum foil, there's very little cleanup.

Easy to use. It takes less time to grill food on this grill than an outdoor grill. Usually depending on what you cook, cook time is between 5 to 8 minutes.

Better to go outside to grill

I bought the Hamilton Beach indoor grill hoping to get a break from winter.  I love outdoor grilling and thought that I might get the same results from an indoor grill.  I was WRONG.  This grill barely gets hot enought to cook the meat, much less grill it properly.  I didn't even like making grilled cheese sandwiches on this grill.  I have tried all sorts of meats on this grill; chicken, pork, beef, seafood, I mean I wrecked alot of good food on this thing.  The hamburgers I cooked looked like they had been microwaved, and it took longer than just frying them up in a pan (which is better tasting I might add).  The chicken looked anemic, and didn't get anywhere near grilled.  The prok was just sad to look at.  I couldn't even look at it when it was allegedly done.  It was a pale gray and greasy.  If you must grill indoors, just broil your meat.  This little grill doesn't deserve the time of day, especially dinnertime.

Good for camping

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill with Removable Grids:

It's definetely hard to decide what I like about the Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill With Removable Grids the most. First and foremost, Quite surprisingly, it doesn't take up as much space as I thought it would. It can also be taken on camping trips, which we actually did and it worked out great. We were able to cook veggies on the indoor grill while grilling meats outside. I also loved that it was easy to switch up and grill meat in a different way from time to time. Hamilton Indoor Grill makes it easy to cook lighter and healthier meals for your family. It is superiorly convenient with it's ability to remove the grids for easy washing and, it's also dishwasher safe. I was able to cook a lot of different foods with the grill and try some new recipes as well. I guess what I liked the most about it is that it has a really good amount of surface space and it makes cooking quickly very easy. It's no too messy either.

So excellent and a great price!

from Kansas

Comments about Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill with Removable Grids:

If you are looking for a larger indoor grill this is your product! It works great, it's inexpensive, it's easy to clean, and lasts a long time.

I originally bought this due to it's low price. I was looking for an indoor grill so I was doing research online and saw pretty positive reviews on this. The George Forman grill stood out to me but I wasn't willing to pay that much for it. I bought this and was pleasantly surprised. It has a large cooking surface that is nonstick. It cooks your food quickly because of the double cooking surfaces. Another perk is you can actually lay it flat and use both sides as a cooking surface! It's so versatile. The cooking grids are removable and are fairly easy to clean. I did notice over time they became a little less nonstick though. There is also an automatic turn off switch on it which is helpful. Overall, I would recommend this grill! It's cheap and very good quality for it's price.

Grill food no matter the season.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill with Removable Grids:

Great product for indoor grilling.

Comments about Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill with Removable Grids:

This product is great for grilling indoors. We also do a lot of outdoor grilling, but are heavy users of the indoor grill in the winter or other times we don't want to be in and out watching the grill. It is so quick and easy. We love that it grills both sides at the same time so we can really cut down on the cooking time. We feel like it is a much healthier option to grill hamburgers or other meats on the indoor grill as opposed to frying them on the stovetop.

Overall, this product performs great. After heavy use, the only problem we have had is that it doesn't seem to cook both sides evenly. There is not a large difference, but we do like to flip our hamburgers half-way through cooking to keep them nice and evenly cooked. Flipping also seems to help free up the grids and lets the grease drain off a little better so it works out nicely for us anyway.

This indoor grill cleans up pretty easily. I love that it has removable grids and grease tray. I stick them all in the dishwasher.

Great Grill

from Cornwall ny 12518

Comments about Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill with Removable Grids:

I love that the plates come out and can be washed. It is great for those of us that are only able to grill in warm weather. It does a good job removing the grease in to the dish on the side and I have madfe many different things on it.

Wish it could sear the meat a little better so it is darker brown as on the regular grills.

Easy enough to clean since the plates come off. Does tend to be a little difficult when you use spices and such on your meat as it tends to cake on the grids but soaking helps

Heck with Big Grills, this Baby has it All!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill with Removable Grids:

This was my first time buying an indoor grill for the kitchen. I dislike propane and gas grills because of the hassle, but grilling is one the healthier ways to eat. So I purchased this grill, and it is amazing! Cooking has never been so simple or so quick. The grill cooks thoroughly if the lid is closed with both grids down, or you can cook for a whole family get-together if you use both grids while open. If I ever need to replace this grill, I'm making sure to purchase another Hamilton Beach grill.

The grill cooks quickly and evenly and even has a little guide to how long certain food groups should be grilled.

The grill has survived through the grease and the dishwasher and still looks new.

The only set back is having to pop the grids lose and clean them. They are easily removable, but watch out for any leftover grill heat or you could get burned easily.

Very easy to use, you just plug the grill in and set the timer and away you go.

This Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill is SUPERB!

from Xenia, OH

Comments about Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill with Removable Grids:

I've owned a Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill with Removable Grids 25285 for a few years now. It's sure NOT to disappont! Absolutely LOVE it! The removable grids, drip cup, and spatula/scraper (which are dishwasher safe ), cooking directions directly on the appliance, drain spout, and cord wrap are just a FEW of the features that I absolutely LOVE about this gem of a griddle! I also am CRAZY about the food that this grill imparts--low fat! :) The grill is VERY easy to use, cleans up in a snap, cooks VERY evenly, and comes at a GREAT price! AND, it's accompanied with a generous two-year warranty! The supplemental recipe book is AWESOME! The book is very comprehensive as well as versatile and covers everything from breakfast, lunch, and dinner to 'turbo' cooking (fast grill chart). I haven't had an ounce of trouble with this grill. One modification I would have liked, however, would be another set of 'flat' griddle attachments to convert the griddle into a grill. Overall, this is an AWESOME griddle for anyone!

The Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill is awesome!

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill with Removable Grids:

I've had this fantastic little grill for several years. I've had my share of indoor grills, and my biggest complaint was that they were so difficult to clean. What sold me on this one are the removable grids. It makes them so much easier to clean. You can either wash the grids like you do your dishes, or pop them right into the dishwasher!

Aside from the convenience of this model, most importantly it heats evenly. You can rest assured that everything on the grid will be cooked evenly. And even better is the fact that both the top and bottom grids contain heating elements so you can cook your food much more quickly since both sides are cooking at the same time! So this grill is really a time-saver.

All in all, it cooks perfectly and cleans easily, while being able to enjoy healthy, fat-free grilled foods indoors with little or no smoke or grease-spatters.

Unfortunately it quit working and I ended up throwing it out.

Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill is Wonderful

from Lone Tree, CO

Comments about Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill with Removable Grids:

An indoor grill is a necessity in today's world and the Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill is the best around.  I researched quite a bit before purchasing an indoor grill and there were lots of George Foreman grills available.  But they were just too expensive for the features they had and their size.  So when I finally found the Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill I knew this was the one for me.

The Grill has 108 square inches of nonstick grilling surface since you can open the unit and use the top and bottom for grilling, an easy to remove and clean drip tray, and the grilling grids can be removed and put into the dishwasher for super easy cleanup.  The top is hinged where it will easily accommodate thick portions for grilling.  You preheat the unit for 5 minutes and then you are ready to grill.  Large Chicken Breasts take 5 minutes on each side (I flip the items to ensure even grill marks).

We use this for steaks, chicken breasts, boneless pork chops, hamburgers, and hot dogs, so you can see that this grill gets used weekly.  I have had my unit for about more than 6 years (I think more like 10 years) and it still cooks as well today as it did the first day I used it.  And the price compared to other indoor grills makes this even better.

My Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill = great product and price.

from Winnfield, LA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Indoor Grill with Removable Grids:

The Hamilton Beach Indoor grill has proven to be a great product at a great price. To me it equals in performance to the pricier brands on the market. I really enjoy having a grill that is fast and easy to clean up with the non-stick surface. To be the only downfall is that I wish mine had a removeable surface so it would be even easier to clean.