Other Waffle Makers:
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Four Square Belgian Waffle Maker

26050Y Features: -Waffle maker.-Non stick grids.-Power and preheat lights.-Compact, upright storage.-Versatile and delicious.-Easy to clean. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 5.9'' H x 14.6'' W x 13.2'' D.

Hamilton Beach Four Square Belgian Waffle Maker

Adventurous for a beginner

Comments about Hamilton Beach Four Square Belgian Waffle Maker:

I got waffle maker when I was getting really, really good at making the batter at the correct consistency and feeling confident that I could pull off getting a different type of waffle maker, one that was somewhat forgiving.

This unit worked great every time I used it. I never experienced any issues with it. I did find that the batter had to be of a much thicker consistency or it will run over the sides. Once I perfected this aspect of waffle making and cooking, the rest was history.

Really simple approach to making waffle using this until. The settings are easy, as you have total control over it.

Super easy to clean this unit, I just use plain soapy, warm water and it works like a charm.

Very easy to use this product. I love the simplicity of this unit. It does not take rocket science to figure out hope to manage this unit.

It held up for me for a long period of time. I am quite pleased with this unit.

• Settings/Features: