Other Waffle Makers:
Hamilton Beach
26050Y
Hamilton Beach Four Square Belgian Waffle Maker

Summary

26050Y Features: -Waffle maker.-Non stick grids.-Power and preheat lights.-Compact, upright storage.-Versatile and delicious.-Easy to clean. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 5.9'' H x 14.6'' W x 13.2'' D.

Hamilton Beach Four Square Belgian Waffle Maker

Adventurous for a beginner

Comments about Hamilton Beach Four Square Belgian Waffle Maker:

I got waffle maker when I was getting really, really good at making the batter at the correct consistency and feeling confident that I could pull off getting a different type of waffle maker, one that was somewhat forgiving.

This unit worked great every time I used it. I never experienced any issues with it. I did find that the batter had to be of a much thicker consistency or it will run over the sides. Once I perfected this aspect of waffle making and cooking, the rest was history.

Settings/Features
Really simple approach to making waffle using this until. The settings are easy, as you have total control over it.

Super easy to clean this unit, I just use plain soapy, warm water and it works like a charm.

Very easy to use this product. I love the simplicity of this unit. It does not take rocket science to figure out hope to manage this unit.

It held up for me for a long period of time. I am quite pleased with this unit.

• Settings/Features: