Other Blenders:

Pros

Cons

Not a powerful mixer

Comments about Hamilton Beach Commercial Immersion Mixer:

This was one of the worst mixers I have ever used. First of all I was under the impression that this mixer had a powerful watt motor that could handle the tasks I needed for blending, puréeing, emulsifying and whipping, which it would do a good job at it but I was beyond dissatisfied. I have used the Hamilton Beach Commercial Immersion Mixer several times over the past fortnight and the motor struggles and it has very weak capabilities. It struggled with a simple task of making home-made ice-cream that I have made many times before; there were no big pieces of anything in it. This should have been an easy task for this kitchen appliance. Not only is it useless as a mixer, but it's horribly designed as it is very heavy, difficult to keep the ON button depressed while attempting to blend and finally it is impossible to unscrew the stick from the motor once you are done with your mixing task.

Hamilton Beach Stick Blender

Comments about Hamilton Beach Commercial Immersion Mixer:

One of the best stick blenders . This blender withstands heavy and multitasking use.

Blending Power
Will blend partially frozen ice cream with out any problem. From egg whites to smoothies this blender does it all quickly.

Versatility
Blends a variety of items from soft to hard. The blender can be used in glass , plastic or metal glasses, bowls or pans with out any problems.

The blades are a little difficult to get completely clean. I use a small toothbrush. The main shaft of the blender is easily cleaned with a damp cloth.

This blender is good for quick blending, but becomes heavy in the hand when doing longer mixing. I would let children use this blender for smoothies and puddings.

The stick part of the blender fits the hand comfortably. The design of the stick blender makes it easy to store in cupboards or drawers.

I have put this through many rough uses and it still has its original power.

Great!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Commercial Immersion Mixer:

This mixer is easy to use, store and clean. I love not having to get out the blender.

Blending Power
Blends soups really well right in the pot!

Versatility
I have used this for drinks and soups. It's really handy for someone who likes to cook everything from scratch!

It is really easy to clean as long as you clean it right away and don't let things dry on it.

You do need to read the instructions to be safe and not splatter yourself with hot food, but the blender is very easy to use. I use it all the time. It's much easier than dumping hot soup in the blender and then transferring everything to a bowl. It saves a lot of time in my kitchen!

Pretty enough to hang where it can be seen and found easily.

I've had mine for a couple years now with no problem. It's working very well still.

• Versatility:

Easiest way to make soup.

Comments about Hamilton Beach Commercial Immersion Mixer:

Wonderful engine. Quick and easy to use.

No problems with motor.

Versatility
It;s great for making soup but I haven't tried using it for much else.

Can be difficult to clean thoroughly.

Simple tooporate.

Sleek and modern. I am not afraid to leave it out on the counter.

No problems thusfar. Very durable and did not break when dropped.

Great product!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Commercial Immersion Mixer:

I absolutely love this product! I use it all the time to make soups and it turns carrots, potatoes, onions into a nice creamy texture. Helps kids eat vegetables without them knowing it. It is also great for making smoothies instead of taking out a huge blender for a simple task.

Blender

Comments about Hamilton Beach Commercial Immersion Mixer:

It blended well. Did what it is supposed to do, blend.

Blending Power
This product had acceptable power. Satisfactory product.

Versatility
Lightweight and versatile product that does the job well.

This product cleans rather well.

Very easy to use and operate.

Slender design.

Durable product.

• Versatility:

Fun, efficient, and makes a great milkshake!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Commercial Immersion Mixer:

When my mom first brought home this Hamilton Beach Blender I was highly skeptical. But as the night went on, I realized it made great milkshakes and made it extremely easy to mix cookie dough. My mom and I both have trouble with our hands and stirring thick things. We're always looking for something that was a reasonable price and that worked like a charm. This blender was extremely cheap and it stirred things quickly. My milkshake took about two minutes while the cookie dough was even faster. I was absolutely thrilled with this blender and I recommend it to every friend!

Blending Power
Blending power works nice!

Versatility
It stores easily and doesn't take up much space.

Cleaning was simple! Just take the bottom part off and rinse. For tougher jobs, throw it in the dishwasher! Works like a charm.

Simple instructions and easily put together.

I love the three part design. Extremely easy to store and with only two buttons, anyone could figure it out!

It has lasted so far and it endures difficult tasks that my own hands couldn't! Very nice.

• Versatility:

Best Hand-Held Blender Ever!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Commercial Immersion Mixer:

For those of us who are tired of taking a conventional blender apart after every use, cleaning while trying not to cut ourselves, this is the solution! This hand-held blender is light, powerful, and easy to clean! We got this as a Yankee Swap gift last Christmas and have been using it every few days!
The design of it is also very sleek! As I mentioned before, the blender is very light. The place where they placed the on/off button makes it very easy to use. It also wouldn’t slip out of your hand – something that I was concerned with before using it. The blades don’t rust, so I think it is very durable. Since it is not a big blender, it dries very quickly and it’s stored in a very compact cabinet without minutes of use.
We've used it to make smoothies, mashed potatoes, battery for pastries... the ways are endless! We’ve also tried to use it to soften butter, chop veggies, and prepare other ingredients for soups. I see that the review has included “Ice Crushing”. This is something that I haven’t tried, but I will do it today!
This is one of the most used appliance in our kitchen, and I have recommended this to everyone I know!

• Versatility:

This blender is great for making cake batter.

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Commercial Immersion Mixer:

I admit that sometimes I get lazy and don't want to pull out my large mixer, so I use this handheld blender instead to mix up cake batter. So that's the versatility of this hand blender. I don't only use it for making traditional smoothies, but I also use it for other purposes in the kitchen. It's easy to clean though you have to be careful about not getting the wire wet.