Other Blenders:

Pros

Cons

I would purchase again

Comments about Hamilton Beach 59765 Blender:

I overall like it though some of the attachments are very flimsy. I really liked the fact that it came with alot of attachments. I don't think some of the attachments are really going to last very long they seem to be cheaply made.

There are alot of attachments and alot of parts that don't come apart difficult to clean.

Handheld blenders are wounderfu

Comments about Hamilton Beach 59765 Blender:

This product is just wonderful because you can also take it on the go with you. This just makes my life easier because i can hold it and like chop it the way that i want and crush the ice the way that i want also. I just think that everyone needs to get one and keep it on hand for when you need it or for when the blender that you have at home goes up.

Great quality product

Comments about Hamilton Beach 59765 Blender:

This Hamilton Beach Blender is made with good quality material and so it makes our work very easy. I would definitely recommend this product to every household. You can use it to blend hard and soft food and it doesn't make a loud noise when it's on. I Purchased it last year and still it's working as if its brand new. Cleaning the parts is also very easy. It doesn't get stained due to its stainless steel body and blade. A worthy product!

Great Blender!

Comments about Hamilton Beach 59765 Blender:

I love this blender. It is very easy to use. I decided that when I had my second child I wanted to make my own baby food, so my mom got me this blender. It was really easy to use and did a great job of pureeing the baby food for her. The thing I like best about it is that the clean up is super simple. I find myself using it more then my regular blender.

Very easy to use.

I am Happy with this Blender

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about Hamilton Beach 59765 Blender:

I like this blender , it is easy to use and cleans. The chopper attachment works very well for chopping onions and other vegetables.and the mixer attachement is very useful while making any smoothies . The motor is strong enough for household use. I am using it from many years and it still works. For the price i paid i feel this is very useful. Only problem i see is i need to cut the onions into 4 pieces or else it will not chop.and this is definetly not for watery vergetables like tomatos