4.8

4.8

The 8525 is awesome but TOO heavy and bulky

from Owensboro, KY

Comments about HTC Smartphone:

The 8525 is a wonder piece of technology.  I have really enjoyed having my phone, MP3 player and PDA all in one.  Over all it takes fair photos, maintains fair connection with internet, and is somewhat user friendly.  The only saving grace is the Win mobile OS.  Which is wonderful to get around in.  However, the phone is in no way sleek.  It is bulky, boxy, and heavy.  So many time I wish I had something alittle more delicate.  There should be some way to incoorporate the technology with style.  I do not believe it is too much to ask.

Can't wait for next years model

from Bolingbrook, IL

Comments about HTC Smartphone:

THE PHONE IS VERY NICE TO HAVE. IT IS A BIT BULKY, BUT SPORTS A FULL KEYBOARD WHICH IS GOOD. THE TOUCH SCREEN IS A NICE TOUCH. THE 2 MP CAMERA IS GREAT IT TAKES CLEAR PHOTOS AND HAS A FEW MODES TO SHOOT WITH, YOU CAN ZOOM AND DO OTHER THINGS. THE PRICE I PAID WAS 2OO.00 THROUGH ATT BUT YOU MAY FIND IT ONLINE FOR AS LOW AS 180. ITS A GOOD PHONE FOR THE PRICE. THE WIFI IS AN AWESOME FEATURE ON THIS MODEL. THE FACT YOU CAN USE IT AS A MODEM FOR A LAPTOP IS VERY CONVENIENT AND CAN SAVE YOU TIME INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR A HOT SPOT. I RECOMEND THIS PHONE UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MONEY FOR THE 8925 AND THEN I WOULD CHOOSE THAT PHONE.

Best phone ever. Seriously.

from New York, NY

Comments about HTC Smartphone:

Really amazing phone. Picks up great service and is very fast. The Windows media player is great to use as an mp3 player. I bought a 2GB mini-SD and I have a ton of songs, ring tones, pictures, word documents, recorded notes, games, and video on my phone. The Internet is also very quick and easy to use. I am not too savvy with this stuff but it was really easy to get used to. The volume for the music isn't high enough, and the battery life isn't the best, but everything else outweighs all that. I highly recommend it.

Exactly what I was looking for!

from Topsham, ME

Comments about HTC Smartphone:

I have been searching for a Smartphone for awhile now and the Cingular / AT@T8525 was exactly what I was looking for. It includes Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 with Direct Push Technology, Bluetooth® v2.0, and even Wi-Fi.  You also have ActiveSync which syncs your documents, music, pictures and any other file to and from your PC to phone.  With Word, Excel, and Power Point you have the ability to create documents right on your phone.  This device also has Internet Explorer as well as the ability to set up various e-mail accounts.  It also comes with a 2 MP camera with video and flash.  With the ability to voice dial and voice command this phone has so much to offer.