2.5
Milk & Cream
Great Value
Great Value (Walmart) Milk

Tastes Terrible and smells odd

I have been buying Great value milk for years with no issues. Around October of 2018 I bought my 1st gallon of milk that had a weird taste to it. I smelled it, it smelled odd but not bad. It was well within date. I thought it was just a freak thing so I replaced it with another. The next day my daughter was asking me to smell the milk to see if it was bad. Had the exact same smell. She said it tastes bad in my cereal. I made powdered milk which we all usually hate and it tasted so much better. Off and on I have tried buying it again to see if it has improved. Now, January 2019 it is still awful and I will never buy it again. I told my husband "I think they are doing something to the milk", he laughed at me. I had him smell it and he thought it had gone bad. I told him the whole story and we have decided to never buy their milk again. It will be worth a trip to another store to not purchase tainted milk again. Maybe it's what they are feeding them. If so, they need to fix their diet. That stuff is nasty.

Central Florida

false

What is wrong with great value milk? I bought two gallons,b

Great value milk has gone downhill lately! I am no longer going to buy it and will suggest others don't either!

Findlay, Ohio

Milk goes bad

Milk goes bad quick

Muncie ind

Will never buy again

Milk went bad a week before best by date

Laporte Indiana

Walmart Milk Spoils before date on carton

Walmart's Milk spoils before the best use by date. This has happened several times and we will no longer be purchasing their milk. It has happened to others as well

Baltimore MD

Great Value Milk

I bought this milk for the first time. After I tasted it I immediately took it back, I was sure it was sour. I exchanged it and the second gallon was as bad as the first. This is the most awful tasting milk. It tastes like powdered milk. I will never buy it again.

Lubbock, Texas

false

Taste like whole milk made from powder. Not good

Taste like its made from powdered concentrate

La grange , Tx

Will continue to buy this product!

I love this milk! It's inexpensive, it stays fresh and it always stocked. I drive 35 minutes just to get this milk.

Mercersburg, PA

true

Best Milk Ever!

This is the best milk ever with my cereal.

Miami, FL

true

Will not buy this product again

Bought the 0 fat half gallon to go with my cereal and it does not look like milk and is so watered down that it does not taste like milk.

Livingston, Texas 77351