Other Strollers:

Graco Trekko Stroller - Metropolis

A great buy

from Stockton, CA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
  • Heavy

• Infants
  • Long Trips
  • Newborn
  • Toddlers

Comments about Graco Trekko Stroller - Metropolis:

I used this stroller for my son. From newborn & he is now 2, still fitting in it with plenty of room left. Great for terrain, mountains, hills, dirt, rocks, running.

We absolutely love it for our new baby!

Comments about Graco Trekko Stroller - Metropolis:

I (the mommy) love going for walks every morning. We were living in Utah and now live in Texas, and it has been perfect for

I wish the carseat would lean back a little bit further while it is resting in the base because we can't feed her bottles in it like that, which makes car trips difficult.

Safety
Sometimes it is difficult to push the brake lock down - the wheels have to be in the exact right position. You always have to double-check to make sure that it's pushed all the way down by pushing the stroller a little bit. It feels like it's locked all the way until the stroller rolls!

Child Comfort
Our baby was tiny - 4 1/2 pounds at birth - so we were relieved to find out that the weight limit was 4 pounds for the carseat. We were worried we'd have to run out and buy a new carseat from the hospital. Sometimes her neck flops forward when she is asleep, though.

Maneuverability
It turns great, and maneuvers really well around sharp turns. When we first used it, it seemed difficult but that is because we did not realize that the front wheel has a lock as well! We had to laugh at that.

• Safety: