Other Strollers:
SG13105
Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller

Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller

Baby Trend 1305 Stroller

I was so jealous when my girl friend who lives across the street got this stroller for Christmas, where was it at when I had kids. The safety and convince that comes with your car seat can be transferred over into this stroller. You know the support and comfort that comes with that car seat that you so painstakingly picked out won't be lost. This thing is like a car seat carrier. You cannot beat the price,ease of use or overall setup of this stroller. It breaks down for easy storage and can be put back together without a problem.

Now that I am a new grand-mum picking out the right stroller was a breeze. I find the Baby Trend 1305 Snap and Go Stroller to be a time saver and easy on my old hands. I find that with arthritis that it has become harder for me to meddle with a lot of buttons and knobs, with this stroller that isn't a problem, with one hand I can fold it up,put it in the trunk or back seat of the car.I really like the idea that when I am out shopping I don't have to worry about waking baby up.All I need do is snap it in and I'm done.The snap and go is what the name says, Snap and Go!!

Baby Trend Snap-N-Go

This stroller is convenient it folds up sometimes easy sometimes not easy at all gets stuck and you have to fight with it when you are putting it in your car. Not something that I want to be doing with kids with me. I don't like the way it folds up. I like the idea of having a fold up stroller with me but when it doesn't fold easily it makes it frustrating instead of convenient at least for me.

I tried it for the design the easy of a decent size stroller to take to the mall or running errands. For me it didn't deliver what it was suppose to. A fold up stroller should be made for simplicity. Usually a mother has a child or two with her while she's putting a stroller in the car. The frustration of a stroller not folding up is beyond words. I also found that the wheels they use tend to get caught on everything from the little curbs to just twirling around and not working in the directions you are going which in turn wears the wheels out making the products time of use shortened.

Safety
Now in this category they did design it well. Its straps and seats all work well and kept the kids where they were suppose to be. So safety wise they hit the mark, as far as i'm concerned.

Child Comfort
Child Comfort could improve. I didn't feel that the seats were well padded so when the baby was using the stroller I would need to put a blanket under her for comfort. When the older kids were in it not too bad I guess they didn't seem to care that it wasn't padded very well.

Maneuverability
The structure is set up very well for maneuverability BUT I found the rest of the stroller not move very well. The small wheel design didn't work well for me. Now if I got it going it would do fine but it didn't always happen without adjusting wheels and such. Maybe some larger wheels would help in order to make the maneuverability better. Like I said once its going its really good for me it was just getting it going.

I felt like it is a disposable design. The design didn't allow it for a long term stroller. I don't think that it would have made it through more than one of my kids so it's a constant buy stroller. Since the fold up set up didn't work well from the beginning and needing to constantly over use that it wore out. The small tires that don't seem to go the right direction all at the same time wore the tires out also. The seating area and seat belts did hold up until I was done and bought another style product.

I absolutely love this Snap-N-Go Stroller!!!

from Redmond, WA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Safe
  • Super light weigt!

Cons

• Not a lot of storage space

• Infants
  • Newborn

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

This stroller is my go to stroller!!! Folds super flat, unfolds so easily, and putting carseat in it is as easy as literally willing the carseat out and placing on Snap-N-Go!
Only con, is that I wish it had bigger storage up top for wallet, phone and keys!
But i have bought this product for each of my 3 kids!! And id do it again!!!

Bad quality

from Cairo,egypt

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy To Set Up

Cons

• Uncomfortable

• Infants

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

I like the product but there is many disadvantage like matrial is not good and very poor and available to infants only small in size and weight , about its design its not creative there is very space idont use , actully i found it uncomfertable to infants .

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love this stroller

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

When my boys were infants this was the best stroller on the quirks. Lightweight, easy to fold and open, and I didn't have to take them out of their seat to put then in it. Lots of storage space on the basket underneath and it provided everything I needed for a stroll with the baby.

Perfect!

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

I have a LONG history of buying strollers several times a year, just to have a different stroller to have. I came across this stroller with my third baby. I have two other kiddos that needed their hands held or basically kept an eye on them. I wanted a stroller that I could use easily and quickly and not take up a lot of space. This stroller is perfect for just those things! I can easily pull it out of the trunk, it is very lightweight, and plop my baby's car seat right on top of it. She doesn't even need to wake up! The ONLY thing I don't like is the strap that you use to secure the car seat. I just felt it wasn't a REALLY secure way to go, but otherwise this stroller is amazing! I also like the pricepoint. The amount for a HUGE stroller was way too out of budget and since I had a baby in a car seat this way, I wouldn't have to wake the baby. I highly suggest you go to a physical brick and mortar store to try this out for yourself. I did and decided to buy it!

Good while it lasts.

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

We were really debating getting this snap and go stroller. On one hand, we already had a fancy (and pricey!) jogging stroller with a car seat adapter, but on the other hand, the idea of a small stroller to use with the infant car seat really appealed to me. In the end I decided to get this, and I'm mostly glad that I did.

First, the things I love. This snap and go stroller folds and unfolds really easily, and is incredibly lightweight. It also takes up much less space in my trunk when folded. It is easy to get the infant car seat in and out. The large basket on the bottom is great for holding whatever I need it to. It can fit a small grocery shopping trip's worth of bags.

Now, the not so great. The wheels on the snap and go stroller aren't great for anything more difficult that pushing it through a store. I wouldn't recommend this for outside use or even remotely uneven terrain. The other major con, and it would really be a deal breaker if I was only having one child, is the price. This stroller is only useful for as long as you are using the infant car seat. Once the baby is too tall for the seat, or weighs too much to carry in the seat, the stroller is useless. For me, that meant I only got about 6 months of use out of this stroller. I'll be having several more children, so it is worth it for me, but if I wasn't, this would be way too expensive for such a short period of usefulness.

Overall, this stroller is a nice convenience to have with a newborn baby, but unless you can use it for several children, don't waste your money.

We love it!

from Greer, SC

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

We bought this stroller four our youngest because we were gifted an infant car seat, but wanted the convenient of being able to lift a sleeping infant from the car or the house and place in the stroller for walks or shopping. This Snap'n'Go stroller was just want we were looking for and it matched the colors of our car seat as an added bonus! It's durable, easy to close with one hand, and since it's black goes with just about any car seat colors. Also, it's pretty universal so almost any newborn car seat will work with it. We loved this stroller! Ample storage room in the basket below and cup and key holder near the handle.

The is one downside to this type of stroller, once your child grows out of the newborn car seat (which for us was around 7 months) and switches to a convertible car seat you then have to invest in another stroller. To us, this wasn't a huge deal because we got a great deal on a "regular" stroller so we feel like we paid for both strollers less than some people pay for one. In my opinion this is an awesome choice with everything you'll need and very convenient!

Oh! and one more thing... the handle height is tall enough that even my 6 foot 4 inch husband is comfortable pushing it. It's lasted through both our kids and we plan to use it for the rest! Awesome stroller!

Safety
As long as you use the safety buckle strap it's safe...if you don't than the child could easily (and probably will) flip out. USE THE BELT!!:)

Super Easy and Convenient Stroller

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

Right after our baby was born I couldn't make up my mind as to what kind of stroller I wanted and since time was up I ordered one of these since it was super inexpensive and I had heard good things from friends. I love this stroller because it is lightweight and not very bulky. It fit in our trunk easily with other things like groceries. I also like that I didn't have to wake a sleeping baby from the carseat but I could just transfer it to the stroller and go. The storage space underneath is decent. This isn't something you can use for a super long time because when baby wants to sit up it and see the world it isn't very conducive to that but for a small infant you can't beat the ease of it and it isn't very expensive.

The only thing I would change about it is the ease of opening the stroller. It seems like they could make it slightly easier but other than that it works well.

Maneuverability
This stroller isn't great for going on non-paved roads but if you are on normal roads you will be fine.

• Maneuverability:

Must-have stroller for the early months

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

Every parent should have a snap-n-go stroller if they are using an infant car seat for their little one. The basic frame opens and collapses easily for setup and break down, the stroller accepts a wide variety of car seats that simply click in, and it is light-weight but very sturdy. The storage basket beneath the stroller is very roomy and easily fits your on-the-go necessities like diaper bag, blanket, cooler, even shopping bags. It holds up well for neighborhood walks, but is more geared for running errands when getting in and out of the car quickly is important. Air travel with an infant is made much easier with this stroller, as well... in this one piece of equipment you can get your stroller, car seat, baby and anything you can fit in the basket beneath all the way to your gate at the airport with ease. Worth every penny for those early months when making things as easy as possible is so very important!

Stroller

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

Although this stroller was good for its money, I would sometimes have trouble pushing it. One of the wheels would get stuck and take forever to get unstuck. This problem fixed itself later on but I have no clue what I did. This stroller can also be hard to pack. However, it was good for storing stuff and pushing around a baby, so it deserves a 7.

The perfect transition.

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

As my wife and I were expecting our third baby we contemplated what to do about strollers. My wife was due at the end of September and we knew there wouldn't be a lot of stroller walking around town through the winter. We finally decided on a Baby Trend Snap and Go Stroller for the family. It fit perfect with our Baby Trend infant car seat.

We were no disappointed. The Baby Trend Snap and Go Stroller was not used as an everyday stroller, but it was perfect to make it into the mall, to a doctors appointment and a few other times where it just wouldn't be convenient to get the baby out of the infant seat yet still not have to carry the large bulky infant seat. We were able to find one used through Craigslist and able to sell it back for the exact price we paid for it. A stroller that really held it's value!

The Baby Trend Snap and Go Stroller is easy to use. It fits nicely in the small area of the trunk. It has a nice large under basket and a parent tray for food and drink. We only used the stroller for about 4 months- but it was the perfect transition to the big stroller!