Other Strollers:
Baby Trend
SG13105
Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller

Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller

Pros

• Durable (8)
  • Easy to set up (7)
  • Lightweight (5)
  • Easily stowed (4)
  • Easy to maneuver (4)

• Infants (7)
  • Extended trips (5)
  • Newborn (5)
  • Air travel (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (4), First time parent (3)

Baby Trend 1305 Stroller

I was so jealous when my girl friend who lives across the street got this stroller for Christmas, where was it at when I had kids. The safety and convince that comes with your car seat can be transferred over into this stroller. You know the support and comfort that comes with that car seat that you so painstakingly picked out won't be lost. This thing is like a car seat carrier. You cannot beat the price,ease of use or overall setup of this stroller. It breaks down for easy storage and can be put back together without a problem.

Now that I am a new grand-mum picking out the right stroller was a breeze. I find the Baby Trend 1305 Snap and Go Stroller to be a time saver and easy on my old hands. I find that with arthritis that it has become harder for me to meddle with a lot of buttons and knobs, with this stroller that isn't a problem, with one hand I can fold it up,put it in the trunk or back seat of the car.I really like the idea that when I am out shopping I don't have to worry about waking baby up.All I need do is snap it in and I'm done.The snap and go is what the name says, Snap and Go!!

Baby Trend Snap-N-Go

This stroller is convenient it folds up sometimes easy sometimes not easy at all gets stuck and you have to fight with it when you are putting it in your car. Not something that I want to be doing with kids with me. I don't like the way it folds up. I like the idea of having a fold up stroller with me but when it doesn't fold easily it makes it frustrating instead of convenient at least for me.

I tried it for the design the easy of a decent size stroller to take to the mall or running errands. For me it didn't deliver what it was suppose to. A fold up stroller should be made for simplicity. Usually a mother has a child or two with her while she's putting a stroller in the car. The frustration of a stroller not folding up is beyond words. I also found that the wheels they use tend to get caught on everything from the little curbs to just twirling around and not working in the directions you are going which in turn wears the wheels out making the products time of use shortened.

Safety
Now in this category they did design it well. Its straps and seats all work well and kept the kids where they were suppose to be. So safety wise they hit the mark, as far as i'm concerned.

Child Comfort
Child Comfort could improve. I didn't feel that the seats were well padded so when the baby was using the stroller I would need to put a blanket under her for comfort. When the older kids were in it not too bad I guess they didn't seem to care that it wasn't padded very well.

Maneuverability
The structure is set up very well for maneuverability BUT I found the rest of the stroller not move very well. The small wheel design didn't work well for me. Now if I got it going it would do fine but it didn't always happen without adjusting wheels and such. Maybe some larger wheels would help in order to make the maneuverability better. Like I said once its going its really good for me it was just getting it going.

I felt like it is a disposable design. The design didn't allow it for a long term stroller. I don't think that it would have made it through more than one of my kids so it's a constant buy stroller. Since the fold up set up didn't work well from the beginning and needing to constantly over use that it wore out. The small tires that don't seem to go the right direction all at the same time wore the tires out also. The seating area and seat belts did hold up until I was done and bought another style product.

My favorite stroller on the market

from Boston

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Not Adjustable

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

I use this as a regular stroller. I love ittttr

Everyone needs one

from Indianapolis

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight
  • Sturdy

• Preemies
    • Short Trips

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

I always tell all of my friends to get one of these. It's pretty much universal, meaning it will work for any car seat. There are a few that it won't work with so you'll have to read the manual to be sure. I have a Baby Trend car seat so I didn't have any issues with that. This car seat is great I use it everywhere I go. You just sit the infant car seat on top of it and strap the car seat it. It's also extremely lightweight for a stroller. It probably weighs as much as an umbrella stroller which isn't much at all. It takes up somewhat of a lot of room my trunk just because it is tall and has a basket on bottom. The basket is hard to get to when a car seat is attached. That would be the only downside.

Best invention ever!!!

from Greensburg indiana

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• AMAZING
    • Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer

• Any age!!
      • Preemies
      • Short Trips
      • Toddlers

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

Ok this is the best freaking invention EVER! any carseat fits in it. With a press of a button and flip of tje wrist it fold instantly!! Its safe and great tl keep in tje car. U litterally kust take tje carseat out snap and go!!! Im in love!! This is freaking awesome!!!

Best stroller to have with every single child!

from Highland, CA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Durable
      • Easily Stowed
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer
      • Lightweight
      • Sturdy

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

I've bought the baby trend snap n go stroller with my first born. I can Honestly say I'd buy it again for my second and I plan on too. It's perfect for travel doesn't take up a lot of car space. I really do think that's the best thing about it, IT'S NOT BULKY. The whole description is in the name, Snap N Go. It's so simple. It's compatible with most car seats that's a good thing. You can use it from your baby being a newborn all the way till they grow out of their infant car seat.

New information

from Tegucigalpa, CA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Lightweight

Cons

• Doesn't Clip in Easily
        • Not Adjustable
        • Unstable

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

Is a great product, but I think that there are some aspects that can be better.

I absolutely love this Snap-N-Go Stroller!!!

from Redmond, WA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
        • Safe
        • Super light weigt!

Cons

• Not a lot of storage space

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

This stroller is my go to stroller!!! Folds super flat, unfolds so easily, and putting carseat in it is as easy as literally willing the carseat out and placing on Snap-N-Go!
        Only con, is that I wish it had bigger storage up top for wallet, phone and keys!
        But i have bought this product for each of my 3 kids!! And id do it again!!!

Bad quality

from Cairo,egypt

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy To Set Up

Cons

• Uncomfortable

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

I like the product but there is many disadvantage like matrial is not good and very poor and available to infants only small in size and weight , about its design its not creative there is very space idont use , actully i found it uncomfertable to infants .

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love this stroller

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

When my boys were infants this was the best stroller on the quirks. Lightweight, easy to fold and open, and I didn't have to take them out of their seat to put then in it. Lots of storage space on the basket underneath and it provided everything I needed for a stroll with the baby.

Perfect!

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

I have a LONG history of buying strollers several times a year, just to have a different stroller to have. I came across this stroller with my third baby. I have two other kiddos that needed their hands held or basically kept an eye on them. I wanted a stroller that I could use easily and quickly and not take up a lot of space. This stroller is perfect for just those things! I can easily pull it out of the trunk, it is very lightweight, and plop my baby's car seat right on top of it. She doesn't even need to wake up! The ONLY thing I don't like is the strap that you use to secure the car seat. I just felt it wasn't a REALLY secure way to go, but otherwise this stroller is amazing! I also like the pricepoint. The amount for a HUGE stroller was way too out of budget and since I had a baby in a car seat this way, I wouldn't have to wake the baby. I highly suggest you go to a physical brick and mortar store to try this out for yourself. I did and decided to buy it!

Good while it lasts.

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller:

We were really debating getting this snap and go stroller. On one hand, we already had a fancy (and pricey!) jogging stroller with a car seat adapter, but on the other hand, the idea of a small stroller to use with the infant car seat really appealed to me. In the end I decided to get this, and I'm mostly glad that I did.

First, the things I love. This snap and go stroller folds and unfolds really easily, and is incredibly lightweight. It also takes up much less space in my trunk when folded. It is easy to get the infant car seat in and out. The large basket on the bottom is great for holding whatever I need it to. It can fit a small grocery shopping trip's worth of bags.

Now, the not so great. The wheels on the snap and go stroller aren't great for anything more difficult that pushing it through a store. I wouldn't recommend this for outside use or even remotely uneven terrain. The other major con, and it would really be a deal breaker if I was only having one child, is the price. This stroller is only useful for as long as you are using the infant car seat. Once the baby is too tall for the seat, or weighs too much to carry in the seat, the stroller is useless. For me, that meant I only got about 6 months of use out of this stroller. I'll be having several more children, so it is worth it for me, but if I wasn't, this would be way too expensive for such a short period of usefulness.

Overall, this stroller is a nice convenience to have with a newborn baby, but unless you can use it for several children, don't waste your money.