4.8
ST1023, ST1021, ST1022, ST1024
BOB Revolution SE Stroller

BOB Revolution SE Stroller

4.8

Pros

• Adjustable (3)
  • Durable (3)
  • Easy to maneuver (3)
  • Easy to set up (3)

• Toddler (3)
    • Maneuverability:

Handles the worst sidewalks with grace and high performance

The Bob Revolution stroller has changed my husband's and my life.  It's very difficult attempting to exercise with an infant; however, the Bob stroller makes it super easy beginning with the box.  With the exception of the wheels, the stroller arrives in one piece and requires very little installation.  From a movement perspective, it is light and handles deep sidewalk crevices quite well.  I do long distance walks with my baby and dog so the handlebar allows me to easily steer with one hand while holding my dog's leash with the other.  I wish that the stroller had a built-in cup holder vs. having to make a separate purchase for this.

Fantastic stroller

I go walking all the time and this product helps keep me active and on the go definitely a great way to stay in shape when time feels limited

Fantastic stroller

from bridgeport,wv

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Maneuver
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Smooth Ride

Cons

• Bulky

• Infants
  • Newborn

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

Love love love this stroller

from Hartland mi

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable
  • Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Maneuver
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Smooth Ride

• Infants

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

We absolutely love this stroller! We use it everyday. We have also taken it to disney and hiking. Very smooth and comfortable. Wish the seat adjusted to be more straight up nut the older my son gets the more that doesn't matter. Really wish bob would come out with a sit and stand or double stroller front to back.

Easy to handle for a large stroller

from Kahului, HI

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Adjustable
    • Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easy To Maneuver
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Fairly Easy To Fold Up

Cons

• Bulky
    • Heavy To Lift Fold
    • Very Little Storage Space

• Older Than Toddlers

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

Not great back support for a baby and heavy to handle when lifting, but excellent folding/unfolding mechanism. Very smooth ride and easy to maneuver.
    Lack of carrying space is troublesome, but otherwise an excellent stroller, becoming more popular where we live.

Bob Revolutionized My Life

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

I am extremely happy I made the choice to purchase a BOB stroller 3 years ago. It is one of the best decisions I have ever made. The construction of steel on this stroller is first rate, and the Nylon material high quality very durable. It sometimes gets a little dirty but then I hose it down and it's gleaming like new again. No issues with rust or looking worn. I love how easily it is to open and close the stroller. This stroller pushes and turns really good no problem this stroller can go over almost anything, very smooth riding very amazed of how easily it is to maneuver this stroller. I honestly use this stroller for everyday use not just for jogging and it has upheld very good no problems at all. One con is that you have to purchase accessories separately. Yeah! it's pricey but it's the BEST and you get what you pay for.

sporty

Safety
    Frame made out of steel very sturdy and safe

Child Comfort
    Smooth ride very good suspension to make rides fro baby/ toddler comfortable

Maneuverability
    easy to maneuver in tight spaces and around corners. Don't let its size fool you.

A very sturdy durable stroller made out of high quality nylon material

Worth the money.

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

This stroller is awesome. I love that it is so lightweight and easy to push. It really just glides along with the slightest touch.

The seat is very comfortable for the baby, and the 5 point harness straps them in quickly and securely. The seat reclines very far back, but I really wish it could be set a bit more upright than the highest setting. My daughter doesn't mind the recline right now, but I think it may cause an issue once she is older.

The stroller is easy to fold and unfold, it takes about two seconds. It folds very flat but the footprint is still quite large so it takes up most of our trunk. The stroller is also pretty large/ long when using it, so while it's great for running, it's not so great in crowded places.

Lastly, the fabric on the BOB is ripstop nylon that is easily cleaned. It's not very flexible though, which causes the biggest problem I have with this stroller. The fabric keeps the sunshade from staying down in the lowest position, making the extra large canopy mostly useless.

If they fixed the over reclining and sunshade issues, I would rate this a ten!

Bob Revolution SE Stroller

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

I love this stroller! It was a splurge for us but well worth it. Makes walks and jogging more enjoyable with my little one and has been an integral part me getting back into shape after having a baby.

Is very sleek and easy to handle. I use this mainly for outdoors to exercise with. The stroller is quite large so I don't really like using it for errands or shopping. The wheels are very large and even folded up takes up quite a bit of trunk space so a vehicle with a large storage space is needed to haul this around. Doesn't make for an ideal traveling stroller.

Safety
    Haven't had any issues with safety. The harness system is pretty straight forward and is easy to get LO in and out of.

Child Comfort
    The harness straps come with pads so they do not cut into the child's neck area. Also has a reclining back and the a pretty generous sun shade that provides plenty of coverage.

Maneuverability
    Handles very well. Can easily maneuver it with one hand. I was planning on using it mostly for walking but was surprised by how easy it is to jog with and have actually enjoyed getting back into running more.

Have tested it out over different types of terrain and trails and worked great so far!

Best stroller EVER

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

The BOB Revolution SE is an amazing stroller. It looks good and drives like a dream. The big rubber, bicycle like tires can drive over anything. From a little pebble, to a tree root, to a curb. There is nothing that can get in the way. I do not have the fixed tire and I am really happy I don't. I love that my front wheel rotates- makes it even easier to turn on a dime and drive over EVERTHING.

The BOB Revolution looks great. It is definitely a status symbol sometimes. If you don't have a BOB and you see someone with one.. YOU WANT IT!

Safety
    These are super safe, they have a steel frame. They supposedly can withstand being crunches (thus protecting the child) Thankfully I have never experienced this- although I believe it.

Child Comfort
    My one complaint is that the top part of the stroller that covers their head, hits my daughters head when I pull it back. I had to rig something up to keep the clear plastic off of her.

Maneuverability
    The non fixed wheel is MUCH better than the fixed wheel in terms of maneuverability. I can get my BOB to go ANYWHERE!

Super durable, this thing rolls around in the bed of my truck all the time and you could never tell- it still looks great.

• Maneuverability:

Beautiful design light weight body

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

I love this stroller. If folds easily, light enough for me to pick up and put in the back of my car. It's a beautiful design, I actually get a lot of compliments. And it's easy to maneuver. I take me everywhere. The cost might be a little high, but it's worth the money.

Beautiful design, I feel like I'm a celebrity strolling my daughter around the neighborhood. The color options are perfect. And I can push with one hand easily.

Safety
    I run full speed and this trolled keeps up with me. I wouldn't trust any other stroller when I run.

Child Comfort
    Wish there was a bit more padding. I add a blanket to the sides. It's cozy enough for my daughter to fall a sleep but again, wish it's was softer or had more padding.

Maneuverability
    Excellent, best jogging stroller I've ever had. I can maneuver with one hand. It turns corners beautifully at High speeds. I run tracks and it's smooth and solid.

I throw this stroller in my trunk, run in dirt, take it to Disneyland. The stroller cleans easily, has not torn, and always gets a beating with my kids but never looks like it.

My favorite stroller

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

This is hands-down my favorite stroller! We have a Combi and Graco Snap and Go, but the Bob is my go-to stroller. Its maneuverability is fantastic as it can truly be controlled with one-hand. The swivel wheel is what makes the Bob so easy to control. It has a flip button that allows the wheel to be locked if you needed the Bob to not veer. I use the Bob for sports activities as well as for day to day tasks like grocery shopping. Since it is so heavy duty, I can easily use a large carabiner to hang groceries from the handle and not worry about the stroller tipping over like the smaller strollers. Plus the storage area underneath is spacious enough to carry 1-2 bags of groceries. Ours has the utility bag with cup holder and that comes in handy for quick trips. I use the pouch to tuck my car keys and credit card in when I need to quickly run in and out of a store. Also, the cup holders are deep enough to hold most plastic as well as reusable water bottles. They don't fit the super wide reusable bottles but that's when I use the pouch on the back of the stroller. It's still easily accessible when I'm running or hiking.

This stroller is awesome as it accommodates my 4 year old as well as my 18 month old (separately, of course, although we have had my 4 year old sit on the front of the Bob when his sister is in the stroller). Our little one has never slept in the Combi even when she is tired. However she will fall asleep within the hour of her naptime when she is in the Bob. The canopy is larger and extends farther than most umbrella-type strollers so it provides a good amount of shade. If the sun is directly in front of the child, though, the canopy won't help. So I pin a blanket via safety pins and, because the canopy extends so far, the blanket doesn't smother the child.

It folds down really easily and is fairly compact. But it is a heavy stroller due to the pneumatic wheels and construction. I am 5'2 but can load the folder Bob into an SUV by myself. I have to cradle it rather than lift it one-handed. When we travel by plane, we take the smaller stroller just because of ease when dealing with luggage and two children. However, if we drive anywhere or vacations, we take the Bob.

Lastly it is a great stroller to run with or even walk/hike with. It goes over all terrain with ease and is not bumpy for the child sitting in it. Because of its maneuverability, I have no problems negotiating driveways, sidewalks, ruts, and dirt trails when I go jogging. It is a beast to push up hills because of its weight but I count it as resistance training. Yes it is an expensive stroller, but it has lasted us for two kids and its ease of use and versatility (every day vs sports activities) has made it worth every penny and more!

Child Comfort
    Definitely a strongpoint for this stroller! It's like a Cadillac for kids because of the shock absorption and smooth ride

Maneuverability
    Better than any stroller that we tried including the City Stroller. Phil and Ted is very close though.

• Maneuverability:

Lightweight 3 wheel stroller perfect for any activity.

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

This stroller is a great product because it is light weight, easy to maneuver, has the ability to be used when jogging,has a multi position canopy,has padded handle bars for easy grip and is also available in a double stroller.High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes take on tough terrain.
    When engaged, the parking brake helps secure a stopped position.Multi-position canopy adjusts for protection against the elements. Large viewing window lets you keep an eye on your baby or toddler.

This stroller has a very elegant, sophiticated look to it. Also,its appearance helps add to making it easy to be understood how to operate.

Safety
    Has child restraint that can loosen and tighten very easily.

Child Comfort
    It has padding and cushion all around the stroller which will provide more than enough comfort to your child. It is also comfortable to the person operating it. It has thick padding around the handle bar that you push.