4.8
ST1023, ST1021, ST1022, ST1024
BOB Revolution SE Stroller

BOB Revolution SE Stroller

4.8

Pros

• Durable (10)
  • Easy to maneuver (7)
  • Comfortable (5)
  • Easy to set up (5)
  • Easily stowed (4)

Cons

• Heavy / bulky (3)

• Toddler (7)
  • Infants (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (5)

Handles the worst sidewalks with grace and high performance

The Bob Revolution stroller has changed my husband's and my life.  It's very difficult attempting to exercise with an infant; however, the Bob stroller makes it super easy beginning with the box.  With the exception of the wheels, the stroller arrives in one piece and requires very little installation.  From a movement perspective, it is light and handles deep sidewalk crevices quite well.  I do long distance walks with my baby and dog so the handlebar allows me to easily steer with one hand while holding my dog's leash with the other.  I wish that the stroller had a built-in cup holder vs. having to make a separate purchase for this.

Fantastic stroller

I go walking all the time and this product helps keep me active and on the go definitely a great way to stay in shape when time feels limited

Worth the money

from Port Jeff, NY

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
  • Hard to clean
  • Heavy

• Long Trips

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

I love this stroller. I give it 4 stars because i just wish you could take a part off and clean it in the wash. It's very sturdy. Super easy to set up. Rides like a dream and my son loves it. Very smooth ride. You definitely need the hand pump so make sure you get one of those. I wish the accessories weren't so expensive but I still love it.

Love it

from Chicago

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy

• Air travel
  • Long Trips

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

I love this atrilllwr. It's easy to maneuver and I can take my baby out for walks and even jogs. I am plesently surprised at how easy it was to put together. I love that the front wheel can be detached and put on easily. I recommend this to anyone that wants a durable and dependable stroller for their child.

Best Running Stroller

from SC

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

Love this stroller! Great for runs and long walks!

This is a great. Stroller.

from Pekin, il

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer
    • Lightweight
    • Sturdy

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

I really like this stroller. I recieved it at a baby shower. Its easy to handle, manovers great, and get a few years out it. Definately worth the price and would reccomend thia stroller to everyone

Fantastic stroller

from bridgeport,wv

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable
      • Durable
      • Easy To Maneuver
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Smooth Ride

Cons

• Bulky

• Newborn

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

Love love love this stroller

from Hartland mi

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable
      • Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easily Stowed
      • Easy To Maneuver
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Smooth Ride

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

We absolutely love this stroller! We use it everyday. We have also taken it to disney and hiking. Very smooth and comfortable. Wish the seat adjusted to be more straight up nut the older my son gets the more that doesn't matter. Really wish bob would come out with a sit and stand or double stroller front to back.

Easy to handle for a large stroller

from Kahului, HI

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Adjustable
        • Comfortable
        • Durable
        • Easy To Maneuver
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Fairly Easy To Fold Up

Cons

• Bulky
        • Heavy To Lift Fold
        • Very Little Storage Space

• Older Than Toddlers

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

Not great back support for a baby and heavy to handle when lifting, but excellent folding/unfolding mechanism. Very smooth ride and easy to maneuver.
        Lack of carrying space is troublesome, but otherwise an excellent stroller, becoming more popular where we live.

Bob Revolutionized My Life

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

I am extremely happy I made the choice to purchase a BOB stroller 3 years ago. It is one of the best decisions I have ever made. The construction of steel on this stroller is first rate, and the Nylon material high quality very durable. It sometimes gets a little dirty but then I hose it down and it's gleaming like new again. No issues with rust or looking worn. I love how easily it is to open and close the stroller. This stroller pushes and turns really good no problem this stroller can go over almost anything, very smooth riding very amazed of how easily it is to maneuver this stroller. I honestly use this stroller for everyday use not just for jogging and it has upheld very good no problems at all. One con is that you have to purchase accessories separately. Yeah! it's pricey but it's the BEST and you get what you pay for.

sporty

Safety
        Frame made out of steel very sturdy and safe

Child Comfort
        Smooth ride very good suspension to make rides fro baby/ toddler comfortable

Maneuverability
        easy to maneuver in tight spaces and around corners. Don't let its size fool you.

A very sturdy durable stroller made out of high quality nylon material

Worth the money.

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

This stroller is awesome. I love that it is so lightweight and easy to push. It really just glides along with the slightest touch.

The seat is very comfortable for the baby, and the 5 point harness straps them in quickly and securely. The seat reclines very far back, but I really wish it could be set a bit more upright than the highest setting. My daughter doesn't mind the recline right now, but I think it may cause an issue once she is older.

The stroller is easy to fold and unfold, it takes about two seconds. It folds very flat but the footprint is still quite large so it takes up most of our trunk. The stroller is also pretty large/ long when using it, so while it's great for running, it's not so great in crowded places.

Lastly, the fabric on the BOB is ripstop nylon that is easily cleaned. It's not very flexible though, which causes the biggest problem I have with this stroller. The fabric keeps the sunshade from staying down in the lowest position, making the extra large canopy mostly useless.

If they fixed the over reclining and sunshade issues, I would rate this a ten!

Bob Revolution SE Stroller

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Stroller:

I love this stroller! It was a splurge for us but well worth it. Makes walks and jogging more enjoyable with my little one and has been an integral part me getting back into shape after having a baby.

Is very sleek and easy to handle. I use this mainly for outdoors to exercise with. The stroller is quite large so I don't really like using it for errands or shopping. The wheels are very large and even folded up takes up quite a bit of trunk space so a vehicle with a large storage space is needed to haul this around. Doesn't make for an ideal traveling stroller.

Safety
        Haven't had any issues with safety. The harness system is pretty straight forward and is easy to get LO in and out of.

Child Comfort
        The harness straps come with pads so they do not cut into the child's neck area. Also has a reclining back and the a pretty generous sun shade that provides plenty of coverage.

Maneuverability
        Handles very well. Can easily maneuver it with one hand. I was planning on using it mostly for walking but was surprised by how easy it is to jog with and have actually enjoyed getting back into running more.

Have tested it out over different types of terrain and trails and worked great so far!