View more baby swings

Graco
Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing

Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing

3.6

We love this swing/bouncer!

This is a miracle worker! : ) We love this swing so much, and our son loves it even more. When he was littler, he would sometimes want to go in the swing to fall asleep for a nap or two. He just gets so cozy in the swing, and it has a great rhythm. The bouncer chair is also fantastic in that he can be in that anywhere around our house while we're busy, and he likes the hum and bounce of the seat.

Versatility
I love products with multiple uses, and this works so well as a swing or as a bouncy chair. The music it plays is okay, but the sounds are nice. The batteries don't last too long, but it works so well overall!

This is well-made, and we really like how strong it seems.

So simple. Put the baby in (we didn't buckle him in until recently when he started being able to sit forward, etc), snap the seat tray, and push the button to start the swinging.

Safety
The buckles work well, and the tray also clamps down pretty well!

Features
The toys on the bar above are entertaining for baby, the swing has 6 different levels, there are songs and sounds that can play if you want, and the chair comes out to be a bouncer. This is great!

Graco Swing and Bouncer combo

The Graco swing and bounce combination has been a great solution to not having to buy a swing and bouncy chair!

Positive & Negative:
Read complete review

Positive & Negative:

-Easy to use

-Chair has a snack tray to place toys on, and also features two toys attached. These are what my girls both love to play with the most.

-The bouncy chair also has a vibation feature with two modes. The batteries in this feature last a very long time. I have only had to replace them once after a year of use!

-The bouncy chair is easy to remove at the click of two buttons. When replacing you have to be sure that they chair is level once it clicks in (there are plastic indicatiors below the handles to help guide you).

-Chair adjusts to tilt back when used in the swing. It allows you to easily adjust for a sleeping baby to playing.

-Chair features an insert for newborns to snuggle them (I love this)

-Toys featured above the swing are too far above the child for them to really look at. They don't serve a purpose, and it should be redesigned!

-6 swing speeds, a timer, and there are two sound buttons: one is outdoor/nature sounds and the other is musical.

-Easy to pick up and move, the swing collapses at the touch of two red buttons. When closed it is about 8in wide to store in a closet. You can move easily to another room (You'll need both hands because when the swing is unlocked one set of legs will move. It would be better if it had a lock feature when collapsed).

-When new batteries are in the swing it works great!  But be aware that it really sucks the juices out of the batteries fast.  I replace mine once a month!!! I recommend using rechargeable batteries to help the pocket book. When the batteries are wearing down it won't swing if you tilt the swing too far back. It is almost as if the weight distribrution of the baby and chair are perfect to allow the swing to work properly. This is very fustrating for a me!

-OVERALL-- I love the swing, but it still needs some work on perfecting the design and battery usage. I would say if you love the style, but can't afford to replace batteries monthly then I would look at another swing. I bought it because it matched the pack'n play that has the same design, and love the swing and bouncy chair combo.

We love this swing/bouncer!

Versatility

This is well-made, and we really like how strong it seems.

Safety
The buckles work well, and the tray also clamps down pretty well!

Features

• Versatility:
  • Safety:
  • Features:

Love the graco swing, couldn't live without it

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing:

I LOVE our swing. At first our son did not want to sit in it but by about five weeks once he had more neck control it was only of the only places we could get him to fall asleep. He will sleep twenty  minutes at a time while in his crib or bassinet but will take a two hour or more nap when placed in his swing.

It has six different speed settings, we prefer extra speedy at six. You have ten different classical songs  you can listen and five nature sounds.  There is also a thirty minute timer so you do not have to listen to the music all night long.

There are few down sides. One, I don’t really notice a difference in the speed settings. Obviously there is a difference between one and six once the swing gets going but everything in between if barely noticeable.  I know there are different nature sounds since I can hear them but I could not for the life of me tell you what they are actually suppose to be. The one that I think is suppose to sound like a babbling brook or something does work and my son loves it, but the others just sound like static. In fact of them sounds like the TV in Poltergeist. I keep waiting for someone to say… “they’re here”

Swing N Bouce all is Convientant

from Flowood, MS

Comments about Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing:

I think the Swing N Bounce was a very good idea. Graco always comes out with the most convienant, durable, and practical baby items. I have this item and will be so glad to use it with my next child. I would highly reccommend this product to any parent.

Graco swing is alright...just not for my babies

from Denver, CO

Comments about Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing:

This swing is so cute. I love the fabric. The toys are cute too :) Swings are one of those things that work wonders for some babies and for other babies they just downright hate it. Our first wouldn't sit in the thing for more than a few minutes. Our second did okay in it. She went through a difficult time, where not much would calm her. She took her naps in this swing. It worked! I like that you can adjust how fast the swing swings. That's helpfu. You don't want to rock your newborn crazy! While there are a bunch of songs on there, they are ALL annoying. The nature/white noise sounds are great though. Helped our baby fall asleep. I also liked that the swing seat is really a bouncy seat, so you get two things in one. Saves space and money. It wasn't our favorite bouncy seat though. It would only be in a reclined position and I don't think it would sit up any more. All in all, we were meh about the swing, it's a good thing we paid a small price for it off of craigslist!

• Versatility:
  • Safety:
  • Features:

So glad i bought this one

from Greensburg, PA

Comments about Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing:

I love this swing.  At first I admit I was attracted to it for how it looked, but I love that it is a combo and it is highly practical too.  My baby if 5 months old I use it almost every day for half hour to two hours and have only changed the batteries once.  She loves the nature sounds, (though I find the heartbeat noise kinda scary!)  This swing is well worth the money.

Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing is not worth the money.

from Acworth, GA

Comments about Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing:

The Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing was not worth the money for my family since my kids didn't really like to swing or bounce. However, if your kid likes to swing, then maybe this product would be good for your family. It was nice that I could use it as a safe place for my child to sit and to play. Sometimes he would take a nap in the seat since it was comfortable. It has a very soft cushion and extra head support. The swing has cute toys attached to it that can also be removed and used elsewhere. I liked the way that it looked. The fabric pattern was the same as my Graco car seat and stroller. The swing is pretty bulky, so it is hard to store. The swing was expensive but it seems well made. I have used the swing for both my kids and plan on passing it on to family so it is pretty durable. It vibrates, plays music and has different swing speeds. It is easy to accidently leave the vibrating feature on when not in use and that can waste alot of batteries.

great space saver!

from Erlanger, KY

Comments about Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing:

My ds is 3mths and the swing/bouncy seat is great! The only problem I have had is the tray on it gives me issues with snapping together other than the battery issue (be smart and by rechargeables). He does not care for the music that it comes with, he cries everytime i put it on! I love the fact that it is 2 in one that is what sold me, because all the things that have taken over my living room that is one less thing sitting in my floor. Yes it is a bit pricey but worth not having another item to move around!  Although if your child has chubby legs then the tray will not work with your child and you can not remove it (i tried)!

Loved the Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing

from Boise, ID

Comments about Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing:

This was a great swing and bouncer for my babies, I loved everything about except that the swing wore out about 6 months after buying, for the price I would expect it to work longer then that. I think next time I will buy a different brand.

It's ok

from Evans City, PA

Comments about Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing:

We received the Graco swing as a gift after having our first baby. The swing is ok. Our first baby would do ok in the swing for a short amount of time - but not long. It seemed as though the speed was either too slow or too fast for our first baby. We kept the swing and thought we'd try it out with our second. The same thing happened with our second...baby was just not happy in it. I'm not entirely convinced that it was the swing - it just was not soothing for our children. I did like the reclining positions the swing offers as well as the classical music - which did seem to help calm and keep our baby occupied while in the swing. The mobile that came with the swing did not "move. The support bar in the back of the seat also seemed to come loose at times as well as the legs of the swing - this happened while in use with our second baby, and therefore we discontinued use of the swing.

clicking noise

from New Castle, IN

Comments about Graco Swing n' Bounce Swing:

got his swing pretty cheap. however it's really noisey every time my daughter falls asleep in this swing the noise wakes her up. the mobile is really out of eye sight if you ask me. not really worth the money.the try has two toys that pop on, the front try lifts up to one side but when u get the baby out it can come down really fast so becarefull the padding is thin and not very comfy for a lil one