Other Baby Swings:

Fisher-Price Starlight Cradle 'n Swing

Pros

Cons

• Features:

Snuggle up, Baby and go to sleep!

The Graco Papasan Cradle Swing looks so cozy, I wish I could fit!!

The soft seat with head support allows baby to sit up or lay back.
Read complete review

The Graco Papasan Cradle Swing looks so cozy, I wish I could fit!!

The soft seat with head support allows baby to sit up or lay back.

No longer does baby have to only swing front to back.  With the convenient 2 swing mode, baby can also go side to side.  I have found that most babies prefer that side to side motion.

The Graco Papasan Cradle Swing also has the mobile hanging over top for baby to look at plus an added feature; it plays music!

It is battery operated, so no more cranking the handle and waking baby up!

The only feature I wish it had was the ability to fold up and store away easily when not in use.  Unfortunately it's bulky and it's hard for me to find a spot to put it.  Otherwise, I love it!

You can also purchase the matching high chair, car seat/stroller combo, bouncer, bassinett and playpen.

disapointing

I just had my third baby, and time is something i just do not have anymore.  When I purchased the fisher price starlight papason cradle swing some of the features that attracted me to this swing was the 2 way swing option, 6 speeds, 16 songs, projetion lighting, moble, and toy bar.  this swing also cradles my baby and gives lock in support.  When I brought this swing home I also realized it was battery, and electricly charged.  The unfourtunate thing with this swing it that within two months the swings motor started to die, so no matter what was you decide to use your swing it will not work properly.  the swinging motion stopped, along with the light projection.  Before the motor started to give out, this was what I thought was the greatest investment I could have made. this was a place I could let my baby hang out while I was running after my other two children.  This was not the case.  I am extreamly disappointed, and if I had to do it again I would try to by the same swing, but from a different brand.

amazing

from auburn ca

Pros

• Fun
  • Stands on its Own

Cons

• Hard To Trasfer From Room

Comments about Fisher-Price Starlight Cradle 'n Swing:

I picked mine up at a use store .it works great dosent look at all like it been used. It cleans well, i didnt and refuse to get a swing but when my daughter was a month old i picked it up at the used store. I fell in love my daughter fell fast a sleep.

• Was this a gift?:

a very cute swing

Comments about Fisher-Price Starlight Cradle 'n Swing:

For the most part I loved this swing. The things I didn't like was the seat became loose after about a month of use. It was a easy fix, but I was always afraid she would break it while in it. Things that house the baby should always be sturdy. That was my only issue. I love the design and the plug in.

After a month of use the seat became loose at the connecting bar on the bottom. That is not a good feeling to have to fix something that houses your baby.

It was very easy to use and great. The seat had 2 reclining postions. The knobs were great and everything worked well.

Safety
    The seat became loose after a month.

Features
    I loved the mobile, and how it had a light up spinning option. The variety of music and speed is great. The style and pattern was appealing also.

• Features:

Cute swing but didn't last long.

Comments about Fisher-Price Starlight Cradle 'n Swing:

I bought the swing for my first child. When I first put it together I was in love with it. It was adorable. It had several cute lullabies multiple swinging positions and my baby loved it. Unfortunately it did not last long. it worked for a couple of months and then stopped functioning. We tried changing out the batteries and that still did not work.

Versatility
    The swing is very versatile. It's wing back-and-forth as well as side to side which I thought was a neat feature.

Unfortunately my swing was not very durable. It only lasted a couple of months. In the time that we had it we used it quite a bit and loved it, but it wasn't worth the money to only have it working for a short time.

It was very easy to use and put together. Everything is pretty much self-explanatory.

Safety
    I was very comfortable with having a baby in the swing. I felt that it was quite safe.

Features
    This wing had a very cool features such as the different positions in which it you swings, different songs, and vibrating capabilities.

Amazing swing! Perfect baby soother

Comments about Fisher-Price Starlight Cradle 'n Swing:

Absolutely amazing swing! This swing has it all: lights, sounds, motion, cradling, activity deck... The list goes on and on. If you're looking for a swing, even the fussiest baby would enjoy this one. The cradle swing tilts all the way back so baby can lay down or sits up, whichever baby prefers. The canopy allows the star lights to shine close when baby is still tiny and has trouble seeing long distances, and the canopy snaps off easily so the lights shine out further for older babies. You can turn the base of the swing so that it rocks side by side or back and forth, and has multiple speeds to rock baby to sleep. Several different sounds help to soothe baby with music or nature depending on what baby likes to hear. And the greatest feature: it plugs in, so no wasting batteries!

Versatility
    Multiple ways to rock baby and sounds to listen to, plus lights to distract and an activity bar... one of the most versatile swings on the market.

The lights and sounds would occasionally cut out (like there may have been a short in the wiring), but still well worth the money.

A pain to put together, but very easy to use after.

Safety
    Has all the straps and safety bars to keep baby safe.

Features
    So many features: No batteries, lights, sounds, cradling, side to side rocking, the list goes on and on.

Swinging to sleep.

Comments about Fisher-Price Starlight Cradle 'n Swing:

My daughter always fell asleep when I put her in her swing. She loved it!

Even though I would say this product was pretty durable, I feel like the weight limits may be off. When my daughter was still in the weight range and very young, the swing started making grounding noises like she was too heavy. Im not sure exactly why but besides that the product held up great. The seat cover also came off easy and was very durable in the washing machine.

I could use batteries or the plus for the swing. I always used the wall plug because it seemed easier for me. I liked having the option for batteries though.

Safety
    The safety straps on this swing were very secure and always kept my daughter safe. I felt comfortable with her swinging in this product.

Features
    What I loved about this swing was that you could swing them side to side or back and forth! It changed it up a bit so it wasnt the same old thing every time. It came with a nifty little tray for the front which I dont think I ever used but it may come in handy for some families.

swing you got to get

Comments about Fisher-Price Starlight Cradle 'n Swing:

My niece ( who I raised) loved this swing. She would lay in it for hours smiling at the mobile. I love how I feel safe leaving her side for a few minutes to go to the bathroom or answer the door and know that she was not going to fall out of it. But what really caught my eye was the design of this swing. It was not that expensive.

Love this swing!!

Comments about Fisher-Price Starlight Cradle 'n Swing:

I bought this swing for my 3 year old daughter. She loved it!! Didn't really care about the light up mobile or canopy, but loved the rocking side to side motion and moving flowers. My youngest prefers the regular swing so I had to switch. Perfect swing if your baby likes to be rocked side to side and feel cradled.

Pricey but worth it

Comments about Fisher-Price Starlight Cradle 'n Swing:

This product is a fantastic one.Once i saw this and read up about it i knew i had to have it for my little one. The swing is great on versatility. It has a wonderful swinging motion that helps to soothe and put the baby softly to sleep. It is soft and cushioned making it comfortable and nice for the baby. The product is very durable, as i have yet to have a problem with it. It is very easy to use, you just slip the baby in it, strap them in, and pick which setting you would like to use. It is safe for the baby in it, because it comes with straps and a little buckle to keep the baby from slipping or sliding out. The features of this product include such things like a mobile with bright colors and cushions to keep the baby interested, it includes a little light lace like curtain to give the baby privacy or keep out bugs, it includes a number of settings to soothe and calm the baby, and much more.

• Features:

For your little princess!

Comments about Fisher-Price Starlight Cradle 'n Swing:

We purchased this swing for our daughter shortly after she was born. Having tried two other swings that were loaned to us, we decided to go out and buy our own, as our daughter didn't like either of the swings she had tried. She loved this one however! It is definitely fit for a princess, with the netting around the sides, and the little stars hanging down from the top. She would gaze at them for a while before nodding off to sleep! And believe me, she didn't fall asleep easily usually! She always fought sleep, from her bouncer to her crib, nothing seemed to work! There are other colors and similar styles to this but we liked this one because pink and brown were her room colors. I would bring this outside in the summer time when we were hanging out on the deck and she always was so peaceful in it, even with her cousins running around like crazy! Just make sure you bring it in afterwards to avoid it getting wet at all! You never know when you might need it!

• Features:

The best baby product i have ever invested my money in!

Comments about Fisher-Price Starlight Cradle 'n Swing:

I purchased this swing two years back when my first child was born. She would sit in this swing for hours at a time and love it! She would gaze up at the beautiful mobile and smile and giggle. It was so adorable! I always felt very secured when she was in this swing because it secured herin perfectly without any discomfort! Its super comfortable and cozy for your baby. My little girl would also fall asleep in this swing because of the calming sounds and motions of the swing! This is definitely a plus because it allowed me to get my household chores done! Now with my newborn, i put him in there as well! He loves it as well and smiles and giggles just like my daughter! I love that this product lasted for these 2-3 years and i am getting double use out of it! Definitely a great investment!!

Used with both my children!

Safety
    Strapes them in securely and comfortably! You will never have to worry about your infant falling out because of the security of the safety system!