Other Baby Swings:

Fisher-Price Rain Forest Cradle 'n Swing

Pros

Cons

Simply the best

While I was out shopping around for baby items I seen the Fisher Price Rainforsest Cradle swing. I had already purchased the [jumperoo][1] so I stuck with the same theme and bought this swing. Not only did it match but I really think it was the best swing I've ever owned.

The rainforest design is too cute! There are bright, colorful animals, cute for boys and grls. The mobile features three stuffed animals and big canopy leaves. As the music is playing the mobile rotates and the leaves cover up the animals like it's playing peek-a-boo. There are six speeds and it can play twelve different styles of music, soothing or playful. The mobile swings in and out for your convience. There is a snack tray and the seat can adjust to two different settings. Of course the seat cushion is removable and can be removed for cleaning.

There were two things that really made this swing stand out to me, besides the things that were mentioned above.The seat of the swing can be used in two positions. The seat easily adjust so you can have your baby swing back and forth or side to side. Now the best thing of all. No batteries needed! Yes, you heard me correctly. We all know how many batteries a swing can burn up but not with the Fisher Price Rainforest Cradle swing. You can plug it into the wall or you can use 4 D batteries.

I only have a couple complaints. The swing itself is a huge item which takes up a lot of space. It does fold together but it's still hard to pick up for storage.The other thing is I wish the seat reclined in more positions. You are suppose to be able to use the swing from birth to 25 lbs. When my son was a newborn I couldn't use it because the seat wouldn't recline far enough back.

Other than that this has been the best swing I've ever owned. It's cute, entertaining, reasonably priced, versatile, and can be plugged into the wall. I definitely recommend it

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Fisher-Price-Rainforest-Jumperoo-review-83001

The Rainforest swing is cute, but not the greatest

I was given a cradle swing when I was pregant with my first child, 9 years ago. It was reccomended to me by a family member, so I figured I would give it a try. I liked the fact that it could swing both side to side and front to back. My son loved the swing, and I thought the pattern was cute, which they have obviously come out with MANY new patterns since then. By the time I had baby #3, my cradle swing finally gave out, so, when I saw this rainforest swing, I had to have it! I loved the gender neutral pattern it is just adorable!!

While this is a good swing, it also had many flaws. I have only kept it around because my husband does not want me to buy another one. The seat never sits just as it is supposed to, it always seems to be on a slight angle, no matter how many times I try to fix it. The tray comes unlatched very easily, and the legs seem to shift quite a bit, so I was constantly kicking them back outwards, or the pols would bang together when it would swing. The plus also comes undone quite easily, which lead me to believe the swing was broken the first few times it happened. I also wish the weight limit would go up just a little bit higher.

It does play nice music and animal sounds, which my kids loved. It has an adorable mobile, and it was the only place my daughter would nap for the first 3-4 months of her life! I LOVE the fact that it plugs in, we went through SOOOO many batteries with my first cradle swing, so that was a huge selling point!!

My favorite baby swing.

Comments about Fisher-Price Rain Forest Cradle 'n Swing:

This creative baby swing for Fisher-Price has saved me a ton of sanity through two babies. I was never much of a baby accessories person and did no think that I would ever use a swing for my little ones. When I received this swing as a gift for my first baby shower, it went right into the storage and I did not give it too much thought. Fast forward to when baby was a couple of months old and I realized that carrying her everywhere was not going to work out for house cleaning and other tasks. I broke this swing out and easily assembled it myself. The first time that I put baby in it, she did not make a peep for almost two hours. The songs and motion of the swing was more soothing to her than anything I had tried. the different swing directions are a brilliant idea, and it is so easy to wash the seat cover if there is ever an accident! I love that it can be plugged in to save battery life, and also how collapsible it is when I want to hide it away.

Great Baby Swing

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Fisher-Price Rain Forest Cradle 'n Swing:

My daughter loved this swing so much. We bought everything in the rain forest jungle theme to keep things neutral since we knew we wanted to have another child after her. I am very glad we went with the Fisher Price line of rain forest products. They have all shown to be durable and really good quality. This swing is one of my favorite products from them. This swing is capable of swinging side to side or front to back giving you more options and variation for your baby. The seat has two recline positions and there is a three point harness that will keep your baby secure. The features that made mereally happy with my purchase were the things that made it unique. The mobile is one of those features. My daughter thought it was amazing and kept her entertained all the time. The mobile moves in and out from the center to create a "peek-a-boo" action for baby. The mobile can also be swung off to the side making it easier to get your baby in and out of the swing. This swing has twelve different songs that can be played in addition to nature sounds. My daughter really liked the nature sounds the most, so we hardly played the music. Another nice thing about this swing is that it can be operated on D batteries or by using the included AC adapter plug. Making it flexible in where you are able to use it.

Easy to travel

Comments about Fisher-Price Rain Forest Cradle 'n Swing:

My parents said they wanted to buy one baby item that I think my kids would like to keep at their house. I recommended this swing and my parents purchased this swing. This swing is very versatile. The seat can swing front to back or you can rotate and swing side by side. There is also different sounds you can set the swing to. There is also a mobile that rotates in a circle and moves. A really great feature of this swing is that is can be battery operated or plugged into the wall. My parents have a pool and we bring the swing in and out of the house. It is easy to fold up and transport. The seat on the swing adjusts to sitting straight up to laying down. All three of my kids sat very comfortable in this swing. Great product

We have one had this swing at my parents house for the last six years. We use this swing inside and outside and take down to the beach in the summer.

The swing is very easy to program. There is a dial and you select speed, song, and motion.

Love this swing!

Comments about Fisher-Price Rain Forest Cradle 'n Swing:

When I had my first child I could never get him to sleep in his bed. This swing was a life saver! He was the type of baby that loved to be held and rocked. When I put him in this swing he would stay quiet. He loved the music and the mobile on it. I could fold it up when not in use and store it in the closet. But he always wanted to sleep in this swing . I bought another one for my second baby. And he has been the same way. Both swings lasted for a long time. The only thing I didn't like was having to buy the batteries. I recommend this swing for any mother. I didn't want it because of the small space in my house but I got it anyways and I was so glad I did.

Both swings that I bought like this lasted a long time.

It was extremely easy to use!

Safety
It is very safe. I liked the belt, it made me feel better if I had to walk out of the room for a minute.

Features
The features are great. My son would always stare at the mobile and fall asleep when I had the music on. I also like that it folds.

Great Swing

Comments about Fisher-Price Rain Forest Cradle 'n Swing:

This is a great swing, my baby loved it and fell asleep in it almost every time we put him in it. I've used other swings before, but the Fisher Price Cradle 'n Swing is awesome because not only does it go back and forth like a basic swing, but it goes side to side, which some babies need. One of my babies would not go to sleep unless he was rocked, I put him in this swing and it worked like a charm. I also really like the fact that this one plugs in. You don't have to worry about replacing batteries; but then it also restricts where you can use it. The hanging toys are neat when your child is little, but as soon as they get bigger, they try to pull them off. But overall, its a great swing to use.

Versatility
This swing is great because it reclines and you can use it from newborn stage as a cradle, and then as your baby grows, you can adjust the seat and he/she can sit up and swing back and forth. We used this almost the entire first year until our baby was too big for it. (I forget the weight restrictions, sorry!)

It has lasted through two babies and seems fine. The buttons for the pre-recorded music and sounds seem to have a mind of its own, but the music still works, you just have to press them a few times. The swing is still in great shape.

This swing seems a little wider than some (because it swings from side to side) and you are limited to putting it where you have a plug outlet. It is light enough to move around though, and its pretty easy to use. Its suppose to fold somewhat for storage, that is a little annoying, but doable.

Safety
The seat was always secure with a seat belt, and I never had any safety concerns. However, as my baby grew older though, he was able to kick the tray off the front and has caused his fingers to get pinched a few times. The tray is suppose to lock in place, but doesn't always do so. My son also always tried to grab the overhead toys which pull down, but you can swing the mobile up and away from the baby as well.

Features
You have an adjustable reclining seat, a swing that goes back and forth as well as front to back; a moving toy mobile, and a variety of songs from slow to upbeat. What else could you ask for?

Fisher price swing

Comments about Fisher-Price Rain Forest Cradle 'n Swing:

I love this swing. I owned this cradle swing, and I also owned the other rain forest swing that wasn't a cradle swing. I preferred this swing over the other one for a smaller baby. The legs on this swing are very sturdy. The colors are bright, and the music is nice. A lot of baby toys have music that's loud and annoying. This music is very soft, and it also has rain forest sounds that are really nice. The swing is a little large so it's not great for small spaces.

This swing is very durable. I used it with two children, and both of them used it for about 4 months each. It held up very well, and then I passed it down to a friend. It still works!

Safety
This swing is very safe as long as the baby can't sit up on their own.

Features
This swing has music, and it has some toys that hang down from the top of it. The only thing I didn't like about the toys on the top were that they can be removed. My first son had taken them off when he got bigger, and then they couldn't be found when my next son was using it.

Best swing ever!

Comments about Fisher-Price Rain Forest Cradle 'n Swing:

My son love the toys loved the noise and just loved everything about this swing. And of course I loved it because as it came closer to nap time I could lay him in the swing, turn it on and after about five minutes of playing he would fall asleep. This swing was given to us by a friend and my son was the 5th baby to use it. It took 5 babies before the swing died!

5 babies over 5 years before it died

My Kids Loved It

Comments about Fisher-Price Rain Forest Cradle 'n Swing:

I loved this swing because of all the different things it does. My daughters would fall asleep in this with no problem. The noises it makes are cute and fun also I love that you can swing your baby 2 different ways. But the absolute best thing about this swing is that you can plug it into the wall so you have no need for batteries and do not have to worry about it stopping while your child is trying to fall asleep. It was the best thing I think that I bought my children. It outlasted my 2 children and I had gave it to a friend and she loved it. This swing was easy to keep clean and you felt safe putting them into it. I could clip them in as I was doing dishes and not have to worry. I highly recommend this to every parent.

Versatility
This product is light and easy to move. I used it constantly. My daughters loved the noises it made. It would put them to sleep almost instantly when they were tired. This swing was really a time saver.

It outlasted my 2 daughters and another child. It is worth the money

You can plug it into a outlet or use batteries. So If you wanted to take it outside it is no problem it works anywhere

Safety
This swing gave me a piece of mind. When you have to do dishes, fold laundry, clean the house ect. you know your child is safe in the swing

Features
It swings 2 different ways makes noise has the little animals hanging it is everything you want in a swing for your child. It has it all.

• Features:

These swings was well worth the money.

Comments about Fisher-Price Rain Forest Cradle 'n Swing:

I loved the fact that my kids was so comfterble in the swing. The best part is they plug into the wall so you don't have to wast your money every other day on batteries.

Versatility
These swings played diffrent music has diffrent sounds and you could switch it from swining side to side or even front to back. They are very handy and you can chose what way you want them to swing on how your baby likes to swing.

my kids Used these swings till they was about a year old. The one i had went threw both of my boys.

The buttons was easy to read and even easyer to use. i compleatly recommend this swing. My younger sister was able to turn it on but reading the pictures for each button. I absolutly loved using this swing for my kids.

Safety
They have the straps to buckle them in and the tray to help hold them in. I think they are very safe. Many of my friends use these swing to because they are safe.

Features
You can switchs the way the swing swings. Has differnt songs it plays, and it even makes diffrent noises.

I loved it

Comments about Fisher-Price Rain Forest Cradle 'n Swing:

I had this exact one for my daughter when she was a baby and I couldn't wait to buy it because it was rainforest themed. I swings both side to side and front to back. You can run it off of two D batteries, or plug it into the wall (which is much more ideal). It plays music, has a mobile that moves, and the seat is comfortable. It also has a little tray in front that we used to give her little snacks. It was good until she was about a year old and then she was too big/heavy for it.