View more travel systems

Graco

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

with the combo you cant go wrong

*We bought the Winnie the Pooh edition ( not that it matters ) and I found it to be one of the best buys for our newborn..If we hadnt have had another child just 15 months later I would still be using our one seater (car seat and stroller combo). I found it very convenient and useful in every outting we did. That says alot since we went camping alot. The stroller is very durable and the way that the car seat fastens onto the stroller is so handy. Like I said before it was a great purchase. I hope I was of some help to the mommies to be....Good Luck with your choices!*

*marcie d*

p.s. This was my 1st review and I had no clue that it had its own pros and cons, and I find it almost amazing that I listed almost every pro w/o knowing what has been said about the product..

graco travel set days of honey serves a basic purpose

The graco days of honey travel set is a good basic car seat and stroller  there are no real frills but being able to take the baby out of the car and snap into the stroller was nice  the durability seems a little questionable but for the amount of time that we used it it served its purpose  the wheels are not very stable at times especially on rough surfaces and they can tend to rotate and cause the stroller to get stuck  overall i feel that this was a good buy for the money but not overly sturdy

Comments about Graco Spree Travel System Stroller:

I bought the Graco Spree Travel System Stroller when my daughter was born and I have never regretted the purchased. I looked at a lot of different travel systems because I wanted the ease of having this two in one car seat and stroller. Many of the systems were so outrageously priced that there was no way I could afford one on my budget. That was the first reason I looked at the graco, it was more affordable than many of the others yet it still had all the same features. I love how easy it is to fold up the stroller, it only takes one hand, so you have your other hand free for your baby or whatever else you may be holding. I love the way this system looks. It's very stylish and certainly does not look inexpensive. It's great that you can throw the seat cushions in the laundry, considering how messy babies can be. I use my graco stroller all the time, and it provides a smooth ride for my baby. The cup holders for me are great and convenient, and so is the one for my baby. The car seat portion of the system is really awesome too. I feel safe and secure using this system and would recommend it to anyone that wants affordable two in one system.

hardly ever used this...

Comments about Graco Spree Travel System Stroller:

This thing is huge. I get that its a travel system and it is supposed to be one of the biggest but I found this to be just too big. Going to the mall was such a pain because you couldn't even go in half the stores. It was nice for going to the park or going for a walk with your really little little one but other than that no way. The stroller usually just sat in the trunk of the car taking up a ridiculous amount of space.

It seemed to be able to take trips to the park very well. Maneuvering through the grass was pretty easy.

Versatility
Very versatile if you are only using in big wide open spaces...other than that forget it.

Very easy to pop the car seat in and out of the stroller

It was pretty easy to clean. Most stuff would come off with just wiping it either with a baby wipe or a cloth with some laundry detergent on it. You can unfasten the covers and toss them in the washer too, but that was kind of a pain.

• Safety:

Lightweight and easy to use travel system!

Comments about Graco Spree Travel System Stroller:

This is a great travel system. When we first bought it I was hesitant, worried that it was too cheap. I expected it to be a piece of crap based off of the price we got it for. I've been pleasantly surprised for the last two and a half years that we have owned it. It's quite a durable system. And we've tested the limits of what it can do!

We've taken this thing on walks in the park, to the beach, hiking on a nature trail....you name it, our travel system has endured it.

Versatility
It's versitle enough so that I can use it to push around my infant son or push the seat upright and my toddler can sit in it.

Child Comfort
The material of the carseat gets cold easily so he doesn't like sitting in it when it's cold. Otherwise he's quite content.

It's kind of tricky to fold down the stroller when you're in a hurry

We've taken this stroller into the woods on hiking trails. We've taken it to the beach. It's survived everything we've done to it so far!

It's really easy to wipe down after a spill or a spit up or...anything else. Even the buckle straps wipe off pretty easily. The only place there is build up on ours is in the clasp that goes across his chest. There are a lot of crevices and grooves that has accumulated build up. Other than that it looks just like it did the day we got it.

Gra co spree travel

Comments about Graco Spree Travel System Stroller:

My niece needed one and she wanted this one only of course am expensive one but worth it . Not too heavy and easy to use and fits in the truck of a car

Color is nice but needs more options to designs as they seem cheesy need yellow or blue with baby theme or toddler theme like letters, nets or animals of a zoo

Safety
I like the safety features but need to make the bottoms if you want to call them that easier as a few times we had to turn it to one side to do so to adjust the space for the car seat to sit lower or higher

Child Comfort
Infant sleeps like a rock and the space is nice

Maneuverability
I think bigger wheels would be better as sometimes you stop due to a rock or mud puddle then its harder to move around with and I would recommend adjustments with wheels like for mud and rain

Tough for sure been thru a few weather days of rain and wind . If yoy plan on traveling be patience as it gets stuck here and there by the smallest things

Stroller and Car Seat Have Problems

from Marion, IA

Comments about Graco Spree Travel System Stroller:

I was excited to get this stroller and car seat combination 2.5 years ago but I've been disappointed. The stroller won't open at all now. The one-handed opening is terrible. It's so difficult to open at all and definitely not with one hand. The body straps on the stroller are difficult to manage also. The car seat is pretty good overall but I wish I could tighten the straps from the front. The covers have held up well. The stroller moves easily and turns well. I like the cup holders and the deep basket underneath.

The carseat straps can't be tightened from the front. You have to reach behind and that's not convenient. Our newer carseat's straps can be tightened with the push of one button.

Safety
We haven't been in a car accident or had any safety problems with the stroller.

Child Comfort
Sometimes I wish the stroller laid completely flat for sleeping.

Maneuverability
I hardly ever used the harness straps on the stroller because they were so difficult to maneuver. The one-handed-opening is a joke. I could never do it myself; my husband usually could. After 2.5 years, I can't open the stroller at all.

I can't open it at all after 2.5 years. Unless my husband figures out how to fix it, it will be totally unusable.

Awesome set!

Comments about Graco Spree Travel System Stroller:

I absolutely LOVE this stroller! It is so awesome and convienient to use! When they are small babies you just can either keep them in the car seat part that attatches to the stroller safely. Or of course you can put them in the regulars stroller part as well, your choice! It works through all the toddler stages as well so it is a perfect buy for many years of use. It holds up so well and i have never had a single safety issue with it either.All i can say is if you want quality, safety, and years of good use, GET THIS STROLLER!!

Great Stroller

Comments about Graco Spree Travel System Stroller:

I have been using this product for 7 months and I have been very pleased with it. It has been a great dependable car seat and stroller that has grown with my baby. The car seat also works great as a baby carrier when you are out and about. It is also great for travel.

This is excellent for any baby and adult.

Comments about Graco Spree Travel System Stroller:

I loved using this stroller and car seat for my baby. Is have used it with all my kids and continue to use the stroller today. You can't go wrong with this combo pack. It is great for a baby boy or a baby girl so you don't have to worry about getting a new one later. It's easy to strap the car seat into the stroller without waking the baby up. It's also easy to store the stroller in your vehicle to travel with. It's easy to work the 5-point harness so baby in comfy. Then, as they grow up to be toddlers they can sit or lay comfortably in the stroller and enjoy the outdoors. There is a tray for snack in easy to reach in front of them. There is a spot for toddlers drinks, but they kind of fall out easy with bumps so I like to attach mine to the buckles or strap around the tray with velcro to keep them attached and easy to reach. The basket under the stroller is great to carry extra snacks, drinks, purse and even the diaper bag. There is a great shade protector on both the car seat and also the stroller to keep babies heads covered and shaded. The adults can also have drinks that don't spill so every will be happy traveling, enjoying a walk and great ZOO trips to carry all your stuff. You cannot go wrong with this combo graco travel system.

Very Portable!

Comments about Graco Spree Travel System Stroller:

Excellent Travel system for baby! Very convenient! The car seat hooks directly into the stroller so no need to even have to get the baby out of the seat. Just snap in & go! I used this car seat stroller combo for my daughter. It can also be used for a boy as well very versatile! Also the car seat base can stay right in the car so it makes it super easy to get the baby in and out in a hurry. I love the fact I never had to wake her up to get her out of the car.
My daughter is now two and we still use the stroller part. The bin underneath is excellent for carrying a few essentials in. The cup holders on the back are also quite big. The seat in the stroller can lay back my daughter loves to go for rides. Also has a cup holder and tray for a toddler. The canopy on top offers great sun protection as well. We use this stroller several times a week and have had no problems at all. Still steers great even after over 2 years of constant use. I would definitely recommend this system to anyone looking to purchase a travel system!

Seat seems comfy!

Very easy to steer!

Very well made product!

Loved it!

Comments about Graco Spree Travel System Stroller:

I received this stroller as a baby shower gift for my son and absolutely love it! I love the design. It's very durable and easy to use. I love that it's simple to fold up. We use it very often and my son is always so comfy in it. I would definitely recommend a Graco! You will not be disappointed!