Other Strollers:
Graco
07012010PH3
Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica

Summary

The Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Car Seat - Jessica offers long-lasting use and convenience. The all-in-one car seat fits a child from 5 to 100 pounds and features a convenient stay-in-car base. Both the car seat and base are reinforced with steel for strength and durability. A 5-point no-rethread harness keeps your little one secure with EPS energy-absorbing foam. An integrated harness storage compartment contains the harness straps while they are not in use, and the flip-up armrests make it easier for your child to get in and out of the car. For parents' ease of use, the head rest height can be adjusted with 1 hand to 6 different positions. For your child's safety, the Smart Seat has been side impact tested and SafeSeat Engineered.

Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Love, love, love this carseat!!!

from Redmond, WA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Lightweight
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

• Long Trips
  • Toddlers

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

This works perfectly toy for my 2 year old. I know most people keep their child in rear facing longer, but my daughter is taller than most and doctor approved this convertible carseat for her. She loves the cup holder and the straps are really easy to adjust, not to mention how light weight and durable this carseat is. I feel safe knowing my daughter is in this carseat.

Beautifully Designed

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

After doing some research we ended up choosing this car seat for several reasons. One because it was rear facing up to 40lbs and convertible for when she's a toddler. I also love the design on the cover. I love even more how comfortable it feels and looks when my daughter is in the car seat, since we live out in the country I think it works great for the long rides. The car seat was reasonably easy to install, and I've had tough car seat installations before! This one was simple as could be.

Safety
My daughter fits snugly in the car seat, and how the straps don't stick into her neck like her previous one sometimes did as she got bigger.

Child Comfort
My daughter seems to enjoy the car seat, I haven't had to add any padding or inserts to make it more comfortable.

Cup Holder: I am REALLY glad it wasn't those plastic cup holders you clip to the side. My son has one on his car seat and it is very flimsy, this on the other hand is clearly not.

• Maneuverability:

This car seat is amazing and very safe, our family loves it!

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

Overall, this is a great car seat. Very cute looking, very safe, easy to maneuver in and out of the car, and also easy to carry your infant in. I would most certainly recommend this car seat to any new mothers starting out. You will not be let down!!

No complaints!!

VERY SAFE

Child Comfort
Our little one sleeps like a baby!!

Large Safe Long-lasting carseat

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

After researching several convertible carseats we decided on this one since it will rear face up to 40 lbs and forward face up to 100. Our baby outgrew her infant car seat by 9 months and since we still needed her rear-facing we wanted to get something that would last a long time but also forward face. The car seat is super comfortable. Pro and con is that the seat is huge! I wouldn't recommend it if you have a compact car or multiple children in carseats on a row. We have a mid-size car and can barely fit another person next to the seat. When we still had it rear-facing we could not put our front seats all the way back due to the size of the car seat. Now that we have the car seat forward-facing there is plenty of room for those in the front seat. That being said, it feels very safe and I would not worry about my child in a car accident. I would highly recommend it but go to a store and see the actual size of it and test it in your car before deciding on this purchase.

Maneuverability
This is not a car seat you want to move around a lot.

• Maneuverability:

This product is awesome for the most part.

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

You have to lean the chair back if you want it to fit with the seat, but other than that, it's fine because it's comfortable.

The design is so cool and perfect for just about any daddy/ mommy's little pretty princess.

Child Comfort
My 1 year old absolutely LOVES this seat because it's so comfortable and fun.

Good car seat

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

I went to see this car seat when I was looking for one for my baby. i checked it out in different stores in order to find the best deal as prices varied between them. The seat was well designed, loved the built in cap holder although the problem was that since it is not removable, whenever it got dirty, and you know that with kids it is going to get dirty for sure! it was quite difficult to clean it up. My baby was rather big and it seemed like the seat would be outgrown rather quickly, I dont know, maybe it wasnt so but that certainly was the impression I got. Still, I decided to give the seat a go. When I got the car seat out of the store and tried to install it in my car, it took a bit too long to do. Taking it out of one car and into the other took too long so that is why I gave maneuverability a low mark. Finally we decided to leave this seat in one car and buy another for the other car, otherwise it would have taken us too long every time we needed to move it from oe vehicle to the other.

• Maneuverability:

Safe for kids, and not too expensive.

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

It has a very safe design and my little girl loves it.

Beautiful design, nice patterns for kids to look at while in the car. I love how bright and vibrant it is, and all the shapes and colors she can look at. I would recommend this car seat to any parent.

Safety
This car seat is one of the best I have ever bought. I believe it is one of the safest car seats to own for your child.

Child Comfort
My little girl is very comfortable in her car seat. Not only does she have moving room, but so also has safety head pads that act as a pillow for her.

Maneuverability
There is room to move in the car seat without worry of her getting out. She doesn't fuss and while when getting in the car, like she used to with other seats. Car rides are overall more enjoyable to her and me.

The car seat is very durable and stains come out of the fabric pretty easily. So it can stay clean longer and stay nicer for longer than other car seats I have purchased in the past.

• Maneuverability:

The perfect carseat that will grow with your baby!

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

This carseat does not only have a cute design but grows with your baby with extra cushions and a convenient cup holder! It installs easy and really can save you money!

Very cute and fun design designed with neutral colors with a pretty flowery design fit for a princess!

Safety
Great installation features, safety anchors and ideal adjustment straps that fit your baby comfortably, is also side impact tested which is reassuring for any parent!

Child Comfort
Comfortable fabric and extra cushions perfect for your baby or toddler, especially for long rides, the extra strap comfort is great for smaller infants

Maneuverability
This seat can easily be taken in and out of the car with a few short steps, and is lightweight

Very durable materials that will last as long as your toddler uses it, its made of good fabrics for the ultimate comfort and safety for your child! Fabric can be easily cleaned due to spills or accidents.