Other Strollers:
Graco
07012010PH3
Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica

Summary

The Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Car Seat - Jessica offers long-lasting use and convenience. The all-in-one car seat fits a child from 5 to 100 pounds and features a convenient stay-in-car base. Both the car seat and base are reinforced with steel for strength and durability. A 5-point no-rethread harness keeps your little one secure with EPS energy-absorbing foam. An integrated harness storage compartment contains the harness straps while they are not in use, and the flip-up armrests make it easier for your child to get in and out of the car. For parents' ease of use, the head rest height can be adjusted with 1 hand to 6 different positions. For your child's safety, the Smart Seat has been side impact tested and SafeSeat Engineered.

Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica

Pros

• Durable (10)
  • Comfortable (5)

Cons

• Heavy / bulky (3)

• Toddler (6)
  • Extended trips (4)
  • Short trips (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (5)

Incredibly reliable and comfortable!

from Henrico, Virginia

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Sturdy

• Infants

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

I used this car seat for my oldest daughter and loved it! She used it for a total of almost four years and fit comfortably in it the entire time.It was incredibly easy to switch modes based on her size and age, we didn't even need the instruction manual past a certain point. The stylish design was amazing but the durability was even better! This car seat handled anything thrown at it and with style. I will definitely be buying this for my youngest daughter!

Love.

from Calvert md

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

I really love this car seat. My daughter doesn't even fuss when we have to be in the car for a long period of time. I recommend it to all my friends

Convertible

from Arlington, texas

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
    • Heavy

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

This careseat is really nice because of the fact that this convertible . It has good cushion too however, it's a little heavy to move from one car to another and also, it would have been better if there is a 2 cup holder. One for snacks one for bottle but over all, this is satisfactory.

I love it

from Elizabeth nj

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Lightweight

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

I love it and used this chair with my two last children are so comfortable that they simply sleep during the trips.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I would recommend this product to any expecting parent.

from Cincinnati, Ohio

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Sturdy

• Infants
        • Newborn

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

I've purchased two of these seats, and they're amazing. They hugged my infants and kept them comfortable from infant into older toddlers. The designs were adorable, they were easy to take apart and clean, they were easy to buckle into any vechile.

Love, love, love this carseat!!!

from Redmond, WA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Durable
        • Easily Stowed
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Lightweight
        • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

This works perfectly toy for my 2 year old. I know most people keep their child in rear facing longer, but my daughter is taller than most and doctor approved this convertible carseat for her. She loves the cup holder and the straps are really easy to adjust, not to mention how light weight and durable this carseat is. I feel safe knowing my daughter is in this carseat.

Beautifully Designed

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

After doing some research we ended up choosing this car seat for several reasons. One because it was rear facing up to 40lbs and convertible for when she's a toddler. I also love the design on the cover. I love even more how comfortable it feels and looks when my daughter is in the car seat, since we live out in the country I think it works great for the long rides. The car seat was reasonably easy to install, and I've had tough car seat installations before! This one was simple as could be.

Safety
        My daughter fits snugly in the car seat, and how the straps don't stick into her neck like her previous one sometimes did as she got bigger.

Child Comfort
        My daughter seems to enjoy the car seat, I haven't had to add any padding or inserts to make it more comfortable.

Cup Holder: I am REALLY glad it wasn't those plastic cup holders you clip to the side. My son has one on his car seat and it is very flimsy, this on the other hand is clearly not.

• Maneuverability:

This car seat is amazing and very safe, our family loves it!

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

Overall, this is a great car seat. Very cute looking, very safe, easy to maneuver in and out of the car, and also easy to carry your infant in. I would most certainly recommend this car seat to any new mothers starting out. You will not be let down!!

No complaints!!

Safety
        VERY SAFE

Child Comfort
        Our little one sleeps like a baby!!

Large Safe Long-lasting carseat

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

After researching several convertible carseats we decided on this one since it will rear face up to 40 lbs and forward face up to 100. Our baby outgrew her infant car seat by 9 months and since we still needed her rear-facing we wanted to get something that would last a long time but also forward face. The car seat is super comfortable. Pro and con is that the seat is huge! I wouldn't recommend it if you have a compact car or multiple children in carseats on a row. We have a mid-size car and can barely fit another person next to the seat. When we still had it rear-facing we could not put our front seats all the way back due to the size of the car seat. Now that we have the car seat forward-facing there is plenty of room for those in the front seat. That being said, it feels very safe and I would not worry about my child in a car accident. I would highly recommend it but go to a store and see the actual size of it and test it in your car before deciding on this purchase.

Maneuverability
        This is not a car seat you want to move around a lot.

• Maneuverability:

This product is awesome for the most part.

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat - Jessica:

You have to lean the chair back if you want it to fit with the seat, but other than that, it's fine because it's comfortable.

The design is so cool and perfect for just about any daddy/ mommy's little pretty princess.

Child Comfort
        My 1 year old absolutely LOVES this seat because it's so comfortable and fun.