Other Strollers:
Graco
Graco Ready2Grow LX Stand and Ride Stroller

This stroller is a hit or miss.

This stroller is very well built. It is a smooth ride, with adequate storage areas. Easy to fold and unfold. Unfortunately it weighs a ton. Having to get it in and out of my trunk has done a number to my thighs. I keep getting bruises from how I have to actually get it out of my car because it is so massive and awkward to maneuver. I don't believe that I would purchase this again just due to the sheer size and the fact that I would rather carry my child than to have to fight this monster out of my car.

Florida

false

I absolutely loved our stroller!

When my youngest born we needed something that could accommodate two small children. My daughter was not yet walking so this was the perfect way to get two kids around! It maneuvered really well and we really loved it.

League city, Texas

Awesome double stroller!

I have 3 kids, ages 1, 3, and 6 and last year when we took a trip to the beach, i was able to put ALL 3 of them on this stroller when we went for walks! Our youngest was just a baby then so he was in the carseat up top, our middle child was in the front of the stroller and our oldest stood and rode on the back. It wasn't ideal, but it worked when we were crossing streets and when he was tired of walking. It's been a great stroller for us and our 3 kids and i highly recommend it to anyone with multiple children. Of course its big and bulky and a little heavy, but i don't think you will find a double stroller that isn't, i mean it has to hold at least 2 kids! :)

PA

true

I would buy this stroller again if I need too.

I really enjoy this and I would def prefer this stroller over others with someone with 2 children seperate ages.

Berwick pa

I would recommend

Everything is great about this stroller!

Enon, ohio

true

Heavy but gets the job done

We got this when we were pregnant with my second child. I wanted it because it is a grow with me stroller and has several different ways you can seat two children. The carseat attaches to the stroller while having a seat for another child. It is great if you have multiple children who don't want to walk and it gets the job done. I do not like that it is so bulky and takes up so much room in the trunk. If you have a car it is hard to get the stroller in and out. It also is on the heavier end. Everytime I use my double stroller I feel as if I am getting a small workout in. Overall I would recommend this product but I wish it was smaller.

KY

amazing

I love this product so much.

north carolina

true

Nice idea but could use some redesign work.

For taking a walk around the neighborhood or a quick shopping trip, this stroller works great. However, if your child wants to sleep, like when you are on a day trip to a place like an amusement park, it is not the most comfortable design. The legs of my 3 yr old hang over the foot rest. It would really be nice if the seats were longer for their legs. Another thing, Her head is above the top of the seat. These two problems make her look very uncomfortable. It would also be nice if the back seat could recline somewhat. It is really not the best for a baby without a carrier. They have to sit up too straight. Also, with the front seat fully reclined a toddler sitting on the bench seat can't sit very well. The other seat hits into them. As for transporting the stroller, it is not the easiest to put in my Sienna Mini Van I need to take off the front tray and the sunshades. Not particularly a big deal unless you are trying to do things quickly. The shades are a bit difficult to pull out. Also, it is not very easy to open the stroller. You need to turn a piece of the handle as you pull the stroller apart. After nearly a year it still takes me a little time. The basket is a good size holding quite a bit of stuff. I was able to put in a backpack, small cooler and another bag and still had some room. However access is not the easiest when a child is sleeping with the front seat reclined. Moving the stroller is quite easy. I had no problems around the amusement park, even going over the train tracks with ease. Design Seats definitely need to be deeper, allowing legs to be supported better. Rear seat needs to recline.

Tampa, FL

true

Great when you have a second

I saw this Graco Ready to Grow stroller when I was pregnant with my third child. My first stroller was great and I still use it but I need something for my 4 year old and a newborn. I had to have some room to be able to put stuff on the bottom but have 2 kids that were comfortable. My favorite part of the Graco Ready to Grow Stroller is that it can be configured so many different ways so that it can fit your situation for your family. I did not have to put it together as my SIL was here to do it for me. But she didnt seem to have much trouble with it. It was a little hard to learn how to open and close it. It is a big stroller and unless you have a bigger car this stroller is not the right option for you. It is also not an easy stroller to push around. I have always used a jogging stroller which is very easy to push around so it is hard to compare that with regular strollers. dont hesitate to buy this stroller if you have more than one child.

USA

Good Product

Great for 2 kids just very bulky and hard to change the options. My children are 2 totally different ages and stages and it works great for both of them. My daughter loves that she can sit or stand when she pleases if i just switch it for her. Design Good for 2 kids of different ages. It is very bulky. I have a mini van and have a hard time fitting it in the cargo room. Safety Great options for restraints and locking devices. The car seat snaps into place while you still need that for younger children in both seats. I don't like the latching mechanism when you fold the stroller up. It comes unlatched all the time. Child Comfort My daughter loves sitting in the front and being able to stand if i move her infant brother. I can reposition her seat that she can lean back more or sit up more. Maneuverability Sometimes a little hard to move when in tight spaces like stores. It is very easy to control when out for a walk or at a park when you are in wide open spaces.

USA