3.6
Other Travel Systems:
Graco
Graco Quattro Tour Travel System with Snugride30

Summary

A pleasant outing doesn't mean you or baby has to rough it. This travel system includes Graco' ultra-comfortable Quattro Tour® Stroller, the top rated Graco SnugRide 30 Infant Car Seat, and stay-in-car base. The stroller is loaded with convenience features like a one-hand gravity fold, deluxe parents' storage tray with 2 cup holders, and an extra-large, drop-down basket. The lockable front swivel wheels and the one-touch brakes provide enhanced maneuverability and on-the-road ease.

Graco Quattro Tour Travel System with Snugride30

3.6

Needs improvment

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Travel System with Snugride30:

The Belt system needs improvement on this carrier.

The car seat it's self seems to be durable but not as much when you attach it to the stroller.

Versatility
I do like the option that you can use as a car seat and as a stroller.

The Straps on the Car Seat do not Buckle very Easy. They are very hard to push in and very hard to get pulled out.

Safety
The car seat seems to keep baby very safe.

Part of it is easy to clean but parts of it are very hard to get to if baby happens to spill into it.

• Versatility:
  • Safety:

Wonderful Travel System

from Miami, FL

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Travel System with Snugride30:

The Quattro Tour Travel System is an incredible buy for new parents. I felt our baby was extremely safe in a stroller that is affordable and easy to manage. I love having a couple of storage places in which to rest water bottles, keys, etc., as needed and the one-hand foldable system is great!

The Quattro Tour's design is very sturdy and easy to handle. The colors are great and the fabric is of good quality and easy to clean for those inevitable accidents.

Safety
Other strollers I tried felt like my baby was going to topple over, so I wanted a stroller that could withstand going on long walks and the baby's movements without me feeling like he was going to fall out. The car seat is a snug fit, as is the actual stroller.

Child Comfort
My baby boy ended up taking many naps in both the car seat and the stroller and he was always comfortable. I like the canopy to shield him from the sun and the little spaces where I can put his sippy cup and snacks.

Maneuverability
As much as I love this system it can be a little too big and clunky for some things like airplane travel and narrow store aisles. However, it was perfect for my lifestyle including visits to the park, hikes, etc.

This poor stroller system was put through dirt, rain and tons of road trips and it withstood all of them without a scratch. Many baby "accidents" forced us to wash the coverings and spot treat them and it still looks like new.

Very good product and easy to use.

Very easy to use

The design is good features like cup holders and food tray work good with toddler

Safety
Have not had any safety issues

Child Comfort
Both my children have seemed to be comfortable

Turns very easy

Have had mine for three years and two kids so far and is still in good shape

Graco Travel System

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Travel System with Snugride30:

We bought this for our first child and we've been very happy with it. We have a smaller umbrella stroller for the times when we don't want to pull this whole thing out, but when we need a good, sturdy stroller, this one does the trick. Our daughter always seemed comfortable in it, and its easy to open and close.

Stroller is a great purchase unlike the car seat that comes alon

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Travel System with Snugride30:

The stroller is an amazing purchase so far. My baby gal is going to be 2 years old and I still use the same Stroller which is great in condition. However the car seat that comes with the stroller has to be replaced more than twice because my kid has outgrown. Above all it is very heavy and doesn't easily fit in the shopping carts in most of the stores.

I was hoping to have this for atleast two years, as the size that's mentioned makes us believe so. But now when I look at the car seat, its really small, may be it would fit a baby until 6 months. After which it is evident that you will need to look out for a better and bigger car seat.

Most satisfactory purchase would be the stroller, it has a cup or sippy cup holder in three places. The wheels are really sturdy which caused me no issues so far. I used them even in the trails where there was no road, but still the wheels are perfectely in tact.

I would rather buy the stroller and buy a good car seat separately.

Good for first time moms

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Travel System with Snugride30:

This stroller has all the features a first time mom needs. It comes with the carrier so you don't have to buy one seperate...just snap in place, easy to use fastening system, and fold up/down system, plus lots of storage space and cup holders

They have a few different designs to choose from, for both boys and girls, so chances are you will find a style you like.

Safety
For most first time moms, it is so hard to figure out to to use the fastening belts, but this one is easy and sturdy, and your baby will be super comfortable

Child Comfort
Lots of cushioning and the material is very soft

Maneuverability
This is one of the larger strollers, so if your going in crowded areas or narrow passage ways you will have to slow down a bit

This stroller is among the top rated in durability, and you will be able to use it years down the road with no issues...the only thing you need to know is that the carrier must be replaced after 5 years if you intend to use it for the car seat as well...its a law and safety thing.

very pleased

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Travel System with Snugride30:

We received this travel system as a baby shower gift for our first born. The stroller is a little bulky but otherwise very durable. It is still in great condition 2 years later. The carseat was easy enough to install and very easy to handle. Down side is that my daughter did not fit in it until one but, again very durable. I would recommend this to a friend. For my next one I will opt for a lighter model. This system is not ideal for jogging.

Very good but, bulky.

Safety
Basically idiot proof! Your child can be easily strapped in and done correctly.

Child Comfort
The carseat has a little head rest which comes in handy for newborns. The stroller can be adjusted for sitting up or laying down.

Maneuverability
Very easy to move. I take this stroller to the mall, on walks, in department stores and even restaurants.

Complete system still in great condition. Despite being used regularly. It had been in the sand and out camping and even dropped. We have even washed the cover a few times and had no fading at all.

Not what I expected from Graco

from Columbus, GA

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Travel System with Snugride30:

The seat padding in the carrier is poor at best. The padding is less then 1/4 inch thick. The padding of the seat is a 5 inch wide piece of Styrofoam ! Who whats to put their brand new baby in a carrier that is not soft and cushioned. When we went on our first short trip, our baby cried almost the whole trip. We took the cover off the seat to see if something was poking the baby, that's when we realized there was no padding for his tender little bottom and no support for his back. He was crying because he was not comfortable. We had to go purchase a piece of HD foam to make the trip home. We received this as a gift, otherwise we would not have it for our baby.

Safety
the seat belt fits into 2 thin plastic groves, not through the back of the carrier like a car seat does. We used it twice and then never again. We only used the stroller.

Child Comfort
Hardly any padding in the carrier seat. Its like putting your baby on a hard table and expecting it to be comfortable