View more travel systems

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:
    • Safety:

This is a great travel system, with a few minor flaws.

If you take into consideration the products that are available, I would consider this product good quality for a decent price. The biggest headache I have had with it so far is the canopy on the infant seat. It may just be MY product, but we have never been able to keep pulled up, despite trying to fix it multiple times and thinking I must be doing something wrong. It even looks flimsy compared to other ones I have seen out and about. My only other complaint is that the stroller is a bit bulky and hard to turn, but no more than any others that I have tested. Overall I would say both of these issues are a small price to pay to have a product that functions well and allows me to feel that my child is safe and secure while we are traveling.

This product is designed well, again the only thing keeping me from giving it a 5 is the fact that it is bulky and hard to turn. It works great outdoors, and when going out for the day, but I prefer something smaller and lighter for shopping. I love the print on the fabric, it is beautiful and has held up being washed several times.

Safety
A trusted brand, good product, and yes I feel that my child is safe when traveling in it. Thankfully I have not had an incident where the safety of our product has needed to be tested, but I have had friends with similar products of the same brand that have had that experience and it kept their children safe, I am confident that in a similar experience it would provide the same protection for my child.

Child Comfort
I think this product could have had a little more padding in it, especially the car seat, but I would not say that it is uncomfortable for my child at all. Actually my child falls asleep nearly every time we go anywhere with it so it must be somewhat comfortable. Of course my child's head falls forward every time they fall asleep, but that will happen in any car seat of any brand so until a brand figures out how to fix that problem, I guess this is just about as good as it gets.

Maneuverability
I think I have already mentioned this, but it is hard for me not to complain. I have tried to take my baby in several types of stores in this product and it is just to bulky and difficult to turn. Mainly trying to turn through a doorway or around racks of clothing and other items. It's like trying to fit a semi truck into a compact parking spot, just not a good idea. If a shopping cart is available I prefer to use it instead of the stroller (yeah, it's that bad.)

This product is very durable, actually my husband has left it in the back of his truck a couple of times (a hazard zone I might add) and it held up just fine. Not to mention we have taken it on many outdoor adventures, even through some mud and tall grass and have never had a problem...I am impressed.

I got a lot of compliments on it but I didn't like it

I have bought several stroller travel systems in my time as a parent and this one was given as a gift for my second child.  I used it as a back up system because I personally didn't like it from the beginning.  It was pink, and I don't personally feel like pushing a Pepto Bismal stroller around, if I could choose a color it would not have been that color, plus it showed dirt extremely easily.  The carseat was cheap quality and so was the stroller.  The stroller was difficult to lock open.  The squishy handle covers came apart easily.  The covers on the stroller and carseat didn't lock well enough to keep baby dry in the rain, they were too skimpy and small.  The frame was flimsy and wiggled in a way that seemed dangerous.  The carseat had a very hard back and no head support and contacting Graco did me no service as I got a rude lady who thought I wanted another headrest.  The cup holders were very deep, I couldn't put a sippy cup or my coffee mug inside, I think it was made for Big Gulps or other super sized soda drinks or something, which makes sense considering the entire design of it screamed Wal---, Mc-----, cigarettes and a soda, thanks.  The title making it sound french should offend all french people out there as I have been to france and they would never push their kids around in that ugly poorly designed thing.

Great travel system

Comments about Graco Alano Travel System Stroller:

We recieved this as a baby shower gift and have gotten a lot of use out of it. It folds up fairly easily and can go with us anywhere.

Love the design and color of the travel system.

Safety
It seems to be safe and secure for our baby.

Child Comfort
It seems to be fairly comfortable, but our baby gets irritated if in seat or stroller too long.

Maneuverability
Maneuverability is poor in tight spaces otherwise it is good.

It is very durable.

Great Travel System

Comments about Graco Alano Travel System Stroller:

I just got this travel system for my newborn baby boy. Its great its not to big or too small. The colors are neutral can be used for girl or boy. Very comfortable for baby. Has the five way straps and a color indicator to make sure car seat is in correct safe position. Stroller was also easy to assemble myself.

This is a great travel system, with a few minor flaws.

VERY HAPPY MOMMY

Comments about Graco Alano Travel System Stroller:

I love this stroller because it is not to big to get around stores, also you only have to buy one stroller. It grows with the child. It is for a new born to a toddler. Also very fashionable and can be used for many years and different sexes. I give five stars and a happy mommy!!!!

Great combo

Comments about Graco Alano Travel System Stroller:

After looking online and in stores for a stroller and car seat combo I purchased this combo for my baby boy and It came out really satisfying, I used the car seat for a year and I'm still using the stroller. It was easy to put together and to store. I love Graco brand, they products are really amazing. I would definetely recommand this product.

Great product but very bulky

Comments about Graco Alano Travel System Stroller:

I love this stroller, my only complaint being its size make it hard for storage. I use this stroller and carseat as my main travel set and I have never had an issue. Very simple and easy to put together.

The design for this product is really simple and easy to use. Very functional. The locking mechanism works really well and was very simple to figure out.

Safety
I have never had an issue with the safety of this product. The carseat is one of the top rated carseats for a reason. The stroller itself is very sturdy and very safe for children.

Child Comfort
The seat of the stroller didn't seem very comfortable for my son but he prefers to be worn in a wrap anyway. The stroller has a function that lets the child lay flat and that came in handy a lot.

Maneuverability
For how big the stroller is, it really maneuvers very well. It goes over gravel really easily, too.

I've had this product for 6 months now and have never had any issues with it. I've bumped and knocked it around and it has stood the test of time.

Its a good stroller carseat combo thats very sturdy and durable

Comments about Graco Alano Travel System Stroller:

I have owned this for nearly 5 years and the stroller is still holding up used it for all my kids and the car seat seemed very comfy for them as they got in it and fell asleep quickly and the sun shade kept the sun out of there eyes. The stroller is a little on the bulky side compared to other strollers I have saw but it does its job and is sturdy and easy to handle. I would recomend this product to anyone looking for a stroller carseat combo.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Graco Alano Travel System Stroller:

Great for long outings, not worth the struggle with the bulkyness of the stroller for a short outing.

I like the set up, it is a bit bulky, I would not recommend for a new born. Our cracked from being bumped into the side of the trunk(not very hard) which was disappointing as the price would indicate high quality. Overall its good for long outings, i prefer my umbrella stroller for a quick outing. The car seat is great.

Nice Stroller but could have been designed better

Comments about Graco Alano Travel System Stroller:

We bought the Graco Alano carseat/stroller set recently and overall it has been great. The stroller pushes very smooth and turns on a dime. Great for long walks because it is actually a very comfortable stroller to push around. The carseat is nice...good padding..but I really do not like the way the straps are made to hold the child in. Instead of the basic over the shoulder and clip straps, this one is like a puzzle! You have to bring a strap down around each arm and the clip each strap into a clip between the legs. Too much effort if you ask me. I would rather have something that I can get my child in and out of easily, instead of having to spend so much time doing it. I will say that other than the strap issues with the carseat, I am pleasantly surprised with how easy the carseat clips into the base as well as onto the stroller. In this sense, convenience is accounted for. A nice product overall, but I don't think I would recommend to others who might be looking for something easy to use.

Stroller travel system

Comments about Graco Alano Travel System Stroller:

Love the travel set. And the stroller although rather large is fairly lightweight and easy to open and collapse

Safety
It took me a while to figure out the red tabs come up over the edges but seems secure

Child Comfort
She loves it. Naps in it sometimes stroll around the sen to go to sleep

Maneuverability
Can steer with one hand and open doors with the other

I'm rough in everything. It has held up to my abuse