4.8
Other Strollers:
Graco
Graco Alano Stroller, Ally

Summary

Stylish and feature-friendly, the Alano8482; Stroller is perfect for all of your adventures with baby. This fashionable stroller is made with durable elliptical tubing to stand up to rough handling, and comes fully-loaded with convenience features like a one-hand, self-standing fold, a parent8217;s tray with two deep cup holders, and an easy access drop-down storage basket. And the lockable front swivel wheels with suspension make sure the ride is smooth for everyone. For your added convenience, it8217;s also compatible with the top rated Graco174; Infant Car Seats. FeaturesAccepts all Graco174; infant car seatsStroller holds child up to 50 lbs. for years of comfortable strollingOne-hand, self-standing fold closes easily, no bending necessaryMulti-position reclining seat keeps baby comfyLockable front swivel wheels with suspension for superior maneuverabilityExtra-large, drop-down storage basket lets you reach in without disturbing your reclined childParent8217;s tray with storage and 2 cup deep holders for on-the-go convenienceChild8217;s tray with cup holder pivots for no-fuss stroller entryConvertible 3 or 5-point harness grows with your childSpecificationsWeight: 19.6 lbsHandle Height: 40"Handle Width: 15.8"Length (open): 27"Width (open): 19.5" Click here to download the Graco Alano Stroller ManualSTROLLER SAFETY YOU Nothing can beat a parent8217;s bonding time with their child and the stroller has become a staple accessory in any bonding activity as it gives both a chance to enjoy the outdoors or do daily chores with each other Like with a car, one must look into safety precautions when using strollers. You spend your time securing your baby in your car to eliminate risks, why stop there? Your quality time with your child should be experienced with full enjoyment, and any accidents whether minor or major, can be avoided just by keeping in mind the following tips, as gathered from various sources who are experts in the field of child safety8230; the parents

Graco Alano Stroller, Ally

4.8

Pros

Cons

A must buy

from Powell,TN

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Maneuver
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Lightweight
  • Smooth Ride
  • Stylish

Cons

• Infants
    • Newborn
    • Preemies
    • Toddlers

Comments about Graco Alano Stroller, Ally:

I have used this stroller on gravels and on the beach. It goes absolutely anywhere and is easy to fold up and not too heavy. It has three cup holders plus a place for your phone, keys, etc. it also has a basket on the bottom and a hook for carrying purchases is shopping.

Almost as Adorable as Your Baby

Comments about Graco Alano Stroller, Ally:

This is one of the best looking strollers around. I see a lot of other parents with their babies in strollers and none of those strollers can compare to mine when it comes to good looks. I get so many comments and so many looks because of it.

Looks like a million bucks. This stroller is easily one of the best looking that you can buy today. It has the look of one of the really expensive strollers but doesn't come with that big price tag.

Safety
    I have yet to experience any kind of safety problems with this stroller. It is completely safe and is a very sturdy little thing. My son is very safe. He straps in nicely and there is no way he is going to fall out of the stroller.

Child Comfort
    My son is very comfortable in this stroller. He never looks like he is uncomfortable and the inside of the stroller is very soft.

Maneuverability
    Very easy to take turns with this stroller. It maneuvers very well.

Stroller still looks good as new and I use it all the time. It is very durable.

The Perfect Stroller

Comments about Graco Alano Stroller, Ally:

This stroller is one of the best on the market, if you want an honest opinion. It functions just great, and it looks like one of those really expensive strollers, but it doesn't cost nearly as much as them.

This is an adorable stroller. Yes, it does look more suited for a girl, and that is why I bought it to stroll my daughter around in. I don't think it would be a bad stroller for a boy, it's just my opinion that it looks better for girls. Plus, I get lots of compliments from people who see me strolling my daughter around about how cute the stroller is.

Safety
    Completely safe for my baby and will be for yours as well. There is nothing about the stroller that I have noticed that can cause a safety issue.

Child Comfort
    My daughter is always so comfortable in this stroller. She doesn't fidget or constantly move around to get comfortable. She falls asleep all the time in it, and what's better than that?

Maneuverability
    This stroller takes turns pretty well and is great on regular surfaces that you'll find yourself strolling your baby around on.

A pretty durable stroller. I haven't seen any real wear and I use it all the time.

• Maneuverability:

Nice stroller for the money

from Ottawa Illinois

Comments about Graco Alano Stroller, Ally:

Nice sturdy stroller, easy to use with one or two children and lasts for a long time. We really got a lot of use from this one with raising two girls 3 years apart.

It is a good design and it is easy to use and get the children in and out of the seats. The top folds out of the way to get the children in and out and the seat is designed to fold up and down to allow two children to sit in the stroller.

Safety
    I had no problems with safety with the stroller, it was sturdy and never tipped over and I never got my hands pinched when opening or folding it up to store away.

Child Comfort
    Both of my girls rode in comfort and ease with this stroller and even took naps in comfort in it as we walked along. The seats are cushioned on it and weren't hard for them to sit on.

Maneuverability
    The stroller was very maneuverable but ocassionally the wheels wouldn't turn the right way but 99% of the time we had no problems with it.

The stroller we had lasted for 6 years before it finally gave out and the fabric needed a to be repaired. It endured countless walks use in the store to put clothes in while we shopped and miles of sidewalks as we walked back and forth to the store while my husband was at a work and I didn't have a car. We stuffed it full with the girls their toys and a huge diaper bag and my purse with no problems.

Great Stroller

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Graco Alano Stroller, Ally:

I picked up one of these strollers in great used condition at a local thrift store when staying at my parents for the summer. We ere in the middle of a big move and the military had packed our big stroller so I needed to something for the time I was at their house. I used it constantly for our daily walks, took it to the zoo, aquarium, and local fairs. It performs well on both paved and dirt paths. It is not very heavy and easy to manipulate with one hand.The cover is removable and I was able to wash it in the washing machine before putting my daughter in it which made me more comfortable with a used stroller. The lap tray for her has cup holder that is not deep enough for her but is great for her snack cup which is about half the height of her drink cup. There is also enough room for her to have a small toy or some snacks on the tray during our walks. I really like the storage pouch underneath the seat because I keep water, extra snacks, and our dog's tennis balls and plastic bags in it with room to spare. It folds compactly and can fit into the trunk of my Dodge Neon and my step dad's Chevy Volt with no problems. There is also a cup holder up top for me as well which holds my water bottle nicely. The stroller also has buckles but we do not usually use them since she likes to feel free in her seat.

A wonderful stroller

Comments about Graco Alano Stroller, Ally:

I love this Graco stroller. I bought the stroller before my daughter was even born and we still use it when she's a toddler. The durability of this particular stroller is wonderful. We love to jog, but we didn't have enough money in our budget to buy a jogging stroller and a normal everyday stroller. I have taken the stroller jogging at least twice a week for the last two years and it's still in perfect condition. I know that the price tag of this particular stroller is high but it's worth every single penny. I guess the one thing I really don't like about this particular stroller is the fact that it is kind of heavy. When I take my daughter out by myself I do find it a little challenging to operate the stroller while alone but with time it does get easier and it's kind of a good workout if you think about it. Also it's a little tricky to open the stroller, but it's kind of the same thing with the weight it gets easier with time. I also love that I feel like my child is extremely safe buckled in this particular stroller. There is also a really great activity or snack tray for the child to use while riding in the stroller. There is even a great cup holder for the parents to use and a great storage space under the stroller for a diaper bag or anything else you might need to take with you.

• Maneuverability:

I am so happy I found this stroller.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Graco Alano Stroller, Ally:

I looked for such a long time for the perfect stroller for my daughter. She is my first child (and only right now) and when I found out I was pregnant, I wanted to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for. My mother and I found this stroller and I was hooked from the first time I saw it. It has so many features like a cup holder, storage underneath, easy compression, and it is very light. The color scheme is amazing (that is really what sold me in the end). I like that the colors are not too super girly, but still very nice. I just love pink and gray together! This stroller is VERY durable. I lived in mountain area when she was born and I spent a lot of time on mountain trails, so I really needed a stroller that would stand up to that kind of rugged terrain. I definitely got that with this stroller. She is older now, but I still have the stroller in storage and it would be able to be used again if I needed it.

• Maneuverability:

this is a great buggy, with its pastel colorings, for summer

Comments about Graco Alano Stroller, Ally:

GRACO really makes great buggies, for all kinds of weather and occasions. And this is no exception. With is beautiful pastel fabric, it is great for reflecting off the sun's hot rays, and keeping baby (your precious cargo) pleasantly cooler. It is lightweight, yet sturdy, for easy transport. It is cushioned nicely, with generous tires, for a smooth ride. And, of course, there is plenty of storage for swimgear, beach gear, or that diaper bag. Enjoy the stroll!

great stroller

Comments about Graco Alano Stroller, Ally:

Excellent stroller. Very sturdy and looks very nice. Used for over 3 years and still hasn't broke and still looks new. Very recommended. I would definitely buy this stroller again or a stroller from this brand. Also love the design it was nice and unique and easy to wash.

Good, affordable stroller

Comments about Graco Alano Stroller, Ally:

Overall this product is great. It is cute and functional. The twist of the handle to fold it is awkward to me, but my husband has no problems with it.

I find the way the handle twists to fold the stroller to be very awkward. It always takes me at least three tries to get the stroller to collapse properly. This is especially frustrating when I am standing in the rain. The design issues I have do not apply to unfolding, however, as the stroller unfolds easily and quickly.

Child Comfort
    The stroller is comfortable enough for my daughter when she is awake, but if she gets tired the back does not recline at all so we can't let her lay back even a little bit. We had an older stroller for our son, and the back coul be lowered to let him sleep flat. I wish very much that our current stroller did the same thing.

We have used this product for nearly three years and it is not showing any signs of wear.