Other Flat Irons:
Gold N Hot
GH2143
Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron

Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron

Gold n Hot Flat Irons could straighten lamb's wool!

If you like a straight, smooth look to your hair, then you should try the Gold n Hot Flat Irons.  These irons could even straighten lamb's wool!  The irons can be purchased at Walmart.  They are reasonably priced for the quality of results they produce.  The irons have an adequately long cord for reaching all around the head.  They also have a temperature control so that you can adjust the temperature for the style you want.  You can set it higher for a really straight look, or at a lower temperature for a style that has more body and volume.  The irons are light weight, easy to handle and can be used with hair straightening products.  I have used them for several months now and they are still performing just as good as when they were first purchased.  My daughter-in-law, who does hair professionally, says she likes them as well.  I would recommend the Gold n Hot Flat Irons for anyone who likes the "straight" look.

Gold N Hot is pretty hotttt!!!!!!

The Gold N Hot I use is pretty good. It doesn't burn me as easily as the those straightening combs do and in general it works pretty well. It gets hot pretty quickly which is a great thing when I'm in a hurry or just don't feel like waiting all day for it. What I have to say on the negative side is that it takes forever to get the job done and it doesn't really last that long, only two days if that. Also you have to make sure your hair has a lot of grease in it in order for the flat iron to really work well. And you can only straighten a little bit of your hair at a time. One thing that is really annoying to me is the lack of freedom I have when it's all done and I look great afterwards. I feel like I have to be extra careful to not sweat my hair out and not take hot showers just to avoid my hair frizzing up all over again. But for those of you who just want something that will help straigten your hair, this product is good, don't get me wrong. You just have to use it a lot and let your hair get use to the straigtening then after you've trained your hair, it will come out looking better and better.

Get Great results with Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

Although I prefer the 1" flat irons for my hair, I needed some bigger ones for my hair since it got so long. I still use the 1" Gold N Hot Ceramic Flat Iron, but the Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron has worked best for me, It's a great flat iron for a really reasonable price. It can be found at almost any beauty supply store and it is the same low price no matter where you buy it. I have enjoyed the bounce that I get from using this flat iron. I also use this same flat iron in my salon. My clients like me, love the results they get from me using this flat iron. I like the natural sign it gives your hair and it takes away the dry frizzy look. It softened my hair and gave it so much body. I am so satisfied with the quality life of this flat iron as well. I've been using the same Gold N Hot 2" flat iron for the last three years. It still works the same way it did the first time I used it. I am never going to use another brand besides Gold N Hot.

Versatile useful and good product.

from Flushing, NY

Comments about Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

My hair looks great with this iron.it is effective and I can style my hair with ease. I love the flat iron shape and versatility. It is strong and durable and I recommend it highly. It is not expensive and is very very useful buy one today and it is good for travel as well.

Easily useable

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

I have had a lot of flat irons before, but this one is just perfect especially for the ones who do their hair on their own. It is not heavy and hard to use. It does not hurt my hand. The hair remains done for several days. It does not burn and does hair quickly.

my gold n hot flat iron works miracles

from Decatur, GA

Comments about Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

I have used my gold n hot to the point that it isnt gold anymore its just hott. It works like a professional syling iron and never lets me down. I use it on my hair and other friends and family members who just love to use it. Im buying a new one soon but im sure i wont purchase any other brand. It stays hot, gets hot quickly, makes awesome curls, and is my hair's favorite styling tool.

I love my Gold N Hot Flat Irons.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

I have at least 4 pairs of these flat irons in different sizes.They work so well on thick hair and if you can straighten out my curly,frizzy hair then I say eureaka!sounds like a winner to me!lol..Best buy for sure.

Makes your hair shiny

from Columbia, SC

Comments about Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

I love this product because it gets real hot. My hair is real thick and it straightens my hais in less than 15 minutes. It's so easy to use and your hair looks shiny and vibrant. I iron my hair everyday and it makes my hair look good and at the same time healthier without damaging my hair. I love my iron for life.

Very Hot and states what is does Gold n Hot Ceramic Flat Iron

from Durham, NC

Comments about Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

I bought this item for my daughter. She is 13 and loves flat irons. I would always come home with a new one hoping that this time she would like it to find out later it did nothing that the package stated it did. So I was at walgreens in NC and lucked up and found the Gold n Hot Ceramic Flat Iron and boy did it get hot. She said out of all that she ever used this one beat them all. She does her hair everyday about 2 times a day. It also keeps the frizzes down a whole lot as well. I give this one 5 stars all the way. Yall need to try it I promise you will love it.

"Fantastic!" Works very well with course hair.

from Oakland, CA

Comments about Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

"Gold-n-Hot is Hot! believe it!"

I miss my Gold-n-Hot curler and flat irons. With a fresh relaxer they lay your hair down so smooth.  Everybody will think you came from the salon. As a matter a fact I've been to a salon that used them. No matter how thick my roots had gotten my gold-n-hots came to the rescue. I really loved the way my hair felt nice, smooth, and silky.

Technology has come a long way when it comes to hot curlers and flat irons. gold-n-hots offer you the ability to change tempers on the curling irons with the convenience of a tempter Gage. So you can be careful not to burnout your hair, but get it as straight or as curly as you like. Yes ladies it also has a build in stand so sures not to burn your counter top.

I plan to soon replace my gold-n-hot styling set, and plan to add to the family.  Do anyone know a good pace to shop on-line for such things? If so let me know.

Well that's all for now. Good evening to you all.

Not great for textured hair

from Hempstead, TX

Comments about Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

My first year of college, I was off and on my own, and there fore needed to buy my own and brand new hair products. One of the first things I bought was this flat iron. Being that I am African American and have a pretty fine grade of hair, a flat iron usually does the job when I want to straighten my hair. This flat iron barely reached above a luke warm level. Being that the word HOT is in the name of the product, that's what I expected to get, but that was not the case at all. Being that it wouldn't get hot it did nothing for actually straightening my hair. All I got was a head full of flat crinckles after an hour of sitting in the bathroom trying to get my hair just right. I would not recommend this product to anyone with textured hair at all.

Smooth n silky

from North Augusta, SC

Comments about Gold N Hot 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

I love this Iron. I dont ever get to style my hair because it takes to long and I just don't ever have the time. So i bought a flat iron so i can just run threw it and go. This isn't the first one ive had and the other one before this one still left my hair a little course. But when i use this one followed by a comb it does wonders! I don't have to seperate my hair so much and it gets so hot that i can see the steam come off my hair. It leaves my hair so straight and silky its amazing. I wish i could put a picture up for you to see. I this company ever needed a spokes person I would be there in a heart beat. Wonderful Wonderful. i hope you get the chance to by\uy one and try itt for yourself and see the guick great job this little gadget does and the confedence you recive just by knowing your hair is so beautiful. love it and my nighbor loves it too. You shouldn't share hair products! but i love to see someone enjoy the things I enjoy.