4.8

Cons

Great affordable lotion

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter:

I had some money left on a gift card so I decided to pick up Gold Bond Ultimate softening Lotion with Shea Butter. I am very big on products that have Shea Butter so this purchase was a no brainer. My first impressions of this lotion was that it's thick. It's not thick in a bad way either. It's not greasy or heavy feeling like most lotions with this consistency. I rubbed this lotion on my body and it absorbed very quickly into my skin. My skin felt very smooth and soft instantly. I was really impressed that I was able to wash my hands and still maintain a decent level of moisture from the lotion. I have never been able to wash my hands and not have to reapply lotion to them. I continued to use this lotion for several weeks and my skin would get softer each day. I would definitely recommend Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter to anyone looking for a lotion that is long lasting throughout the day with no side effect.

• Absorption:

This is a great all over lotion that really moisturizes.

from West Virginia

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter:

I was really surprised by this lotion. I always thought that Gold Bond was a formula that was just for feet and that it didn't smell very good because not many foot creams do. I saw this when I had a very dry face after being ill and decided to give it a try because it was so inexpensive. I know my grandmother loves her Gold Bond foot lotion so I figured it must be a good formula and if nothing else, it would make me feel softer even if it smelled bad.

Surprisingly it doesn't smell bad at all. It's very soft and subtle scented and smells like a regular hand lotion or cream would smell. The lotion isn't too thick but it isn't too thin either. It comes out easy and goes on very smooth. It absorbs quickly and doesn't sit on my skin and feel heavy or greasy. It can be reapplied almost immediately if I feel like I need more moisture.

It healed my cracked and dry flaking face after just a couple days. I noticed an effect immediately overnight and was so thrilled with this lotion that I went back and bought another one and have been using it as an all over body lotion.

It doesn't seem to have any perfumes or dyes that irritate my skin. I have normally sensitive skin and this has worked miracles on it. I wish it was organic and all natural but not every product can be for the price.

I'm still very satisfied with the lotion.

It smells like a normal lotion and not heavy at all.

Absorption
It's great for applying in layers because it absorbs so quickly into my thirsty skin.

I noticed an effect overnight with this lotion.

Best Lotion of on the Market

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter:

This is by far the best lotion on the market. I have always suffered from dry patchy, scaly skin and have tried many, many lotions over the years without success. A store representative suggested this brand of lotion to me and I decided to give it a try. Although I was skeptical after trying so many failing lotions, I was very surprised when I noticed a huge difference to my skin after only the first use. One of my favorite thing about it is that it does not feel oily. It soaks into the skin nicely and really does keep it moisturized and the bonus is that my skin feels really soft!

If you are looking for a lotion with a strong feminine fragrance this may not be your favorite but I like the clean fresh scent that it has.

Absorption
This lotion soaks into the skin really well causing the skin to look even and moisturized. Goodbye scaly legs!

This product is very effective! I cannot say enough about how well this lotion works and delivers what it promises. Soft skin, moisturized skin and no greasy feeling.

• Absorption:

I use this lotion for my underarms.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter:

I love Gold Bond products and this lotion is no exception. I have sensitive skin, especially under my arms. So far, I have not been able to find a deodorant that does not make my underarms sore or break out. This Gold Bond lotion with shea butter has been a life saver. When I am having problems, which is usually in the summer, I use this lotion under my arms every morning and evening. The shea butter keeps my skin soft and the Gold Bond lotion helps to heal my irritated skin. Often when the irritation starts to heal, it can get very dry and annoying, but this lotion helps that problem too. Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter is great for chafing skin. It helps to heal the rashes, while keeping your skin soft and supple. I know we all hate those summer months when our clothes are rubbing against our sensitive skin, but Gold Bond really helps with that issue. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin that chafes or irritates easily. This lotion is the best for that problem.

• Absorption:

A miracle lotion that moisturizes skin without leaving residue

from north augusta sc

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter:

I love using this lotion! I tend to have very dry skin even when it is not cold out. My elbows are the worst offenders on my body, and this lotion revitalizes my skin when I apply it. The best part about he lotion is that it does not leave behind a greasy feeling after use. There is also not a scent associated with each use, which I do not desire. I don't want my skin to smell like a woman! I can tell a difference right after I use the product on my elbows. My elbows look and feel like an alligator's skin before use and the lotion transforms it into baby smooth skin! Each application is simple. I love the dispenser for the lotion. All I use is one pump for each elbow and I'm done! There is some waste left because the nozzle can't get the last drops when the bottle is almost empty. However, each bottle lasts me at least three months or so. I feel that the lotion is a bit pricey too, but it is well worth the price. I highly recommend this lotion if you suffer from cracked or dry skin!

No scent, which I like being a guy.

Works easy

Works wonders on my cracked skin.

• Absorption:

I use this every single day!

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter:

My hands (and body in general) has a bad tendency to get really dry and itchy. I've always liked Gold Bond's other lotions and products, but I think Gold Bond's softening lotion is a clear winner when it comes to hand care. After using some of a friend's bottle I was so impressed with how soft my hands felt that I instantly went out and bought a large bottle for my desk at work. I use it multiple times a day, especially after washing my hands, to keep my hands soft and moisturized. There are several things that I think really stands out about this product: It really does make your hands baby soft, it isn't greasy at all so after you rub it in you can still write with a pen or pencil, etc. without smearing all over the place or feeling generally icky, and the scent isn't obnoxious. It's a nice, mild, clean scent that isn't too girly or overwhelming so both men and women can use this lotion easily. Also, the bottle is huge and lasts for months on end, so I do feel that it's an excellent value for the money. They also make smaller purse sizes, which is great to keep on hand as well. This is, quite honestly, one of the only hand lotions that I have consistently liked well enough to use every single day and buy multiple times. If you're looking for something that really keeps you moisturized (even in tough winter conditions or dry climates), makes your hands soft, isn't greasy, and smells mild - this stuff is unbeatable.

• Absorption:

One of my favorite products

from Richmond VA

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter:

I absolutely rely on Gold Bond when I need to soothe especially dry skin. I love to keep the Ultimate Softening Lotion on the edge of my kitchen sink to help keep my hands from getting cracked after washing dishes. It is one of the only things I can use that really makes a difference when my hands are dry and bleeding in the wintertime! I really love it and highly recommend it to anyone with especially dry skin.

The scent is not my favorite, but it is also not bad. It could be a little softer and prettier, but since it is not meant to be a beauty lotion, it is all right that it isn't a priority.

Absorption
This lotion does a great job of absorbing into my skin quickly and it is not greasy at all. It is comfortable to have on my hands while I wear gloves.

I think that this is one of the most effective lotions on the market. It has always done a great job of helping to soothe my very painful dry skin and I highly recommend it!

• Absorption:

This really makes skin so soft

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter:

I had used other Gold Bond products and was always happy so I tried this and it is really great stuff. I work out in the elements pretty frequently and this not only helps my skin after a long day, but it also protects my skin when i apply it in the morning. It smells really good and absorbs into skin well, there is really nothing to not like about it.

Great moisturizing lotion!

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter:

I love this lotion because it works perfectly for my dry skin!

I doesn't have any scent which is perfect for a skin cream that you would use daily.

Absorption
Doesn't stay wet long and gives your skin a smooth feel.

If you use this lotion daily you will have smooth skin.

• Absorption:

Skin Therapy Gold Bond Ultimate WORKS! Not Grandpa's Gold Bond!

from Livonia, MI

Comments about Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter:

Here's the scoop! This **Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter** ROCKS for real! I wouldn't fib, I'd tell ya straight up if it stunk.  This lotion is the first one that I've found that absorbs well, doesn't break my face out (I get zitty easily) and lasts. I apply this every night to my feet and they feel baby soft every morning.  This stuff is so good my hubby has begun using MY **Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter lotion! **LOL Guess I had better buy him his own bottle.

So, I would definately recommend you try Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter for your feet, hands, legs, arms, etc. I get patchy spots, if I hydrate my skin I can avoid MOST of it, but with Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter I have found I've had NO patchy spots AT ALL over the last two months....so it works better than Eucerin for me as well as Luberderm...I used to swear by both of those, but Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter in my opinion works even better - noticably better - no patchy spots proves it for me!!!! Got to get yourself some....you'll love it!

Doesn't hurt this lotion smells pretty yummy yet subtle...reminds me almost of cucumber melon. The scent wears off fairly quickly, so you're not smelling it all day long and it's not clashing with your perfume...that kinda stuff gives me a headache easily.

Absorption
This absorbs very quickly and you can tell that your skin is soft almost immediately!

I get patchy spots, if I hydrate my skin I can avoid MOST of it, but with Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter, I have found I've had NO patchy spots AT ALL over the last two months....so it works better than Eucerin for me as well as Luberderm...I used to swear by both of those, but Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion with Shea Butter in my opinion works even better - noticably better - no patchy spots proves it for me!!!!