Other Air Fresheners:
Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener

Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener

Pros

Cons

Great idea! Motion sensored...

I am always in search of fragrance. It doesn't matter whether it is a laundry detergent, perfume or room fresheners. I love fragrance- at least some fragrances. I had tried the *Glade Wisp Air Freshener *when it first came out. It was a good idea and was the first [that I know of] air freshener that worked around the clock spitting out little wisps of fragrance at timed intervals. The thing I didn't like about the Wisp Glade unit is that it worked continually so it used up battery life and fragrance even when people weren't home.

Someone else must have had the same thought because, "Presto, Chango"- out came the **Glade Sense & Spray**.* *It operates in the same manner only it has a tiny little motion sensor built in. This is fantastic! It saves battery life and only dispenses the fragrance when it detects motion. It has a built in 30 minute timer as well so once it puffs a little scent into the air the motion sensor is locked out for 30 minutes unless you override it. Fabulous idea!

**My experience with the product:**

The unit must be in light for it to operate so when I put it in my downstairs guest bath [with no windows] it wasn't effective. Once I moved it in to the hallway where there is always light the unit worked exactly the way the packaging said it would.

Once the scent is used up, keep the unit and just replace the fragrance with a refill.  Easy peasy.

**Overall impression:**

I like the product a lot. My only complaint is that there aren't enough scents to choose from. I have only seen Clean Linen, Apple Cinnamon and Clear Springs Odor Eliminator at the store I shop at.

Has to Have Motion to Operate

I received my Glade Sense and Spray from BzzAgent to test and to give my opinion of the product.  I also received a couple of extra scent refills of Clean Linen and Lavender...Read complete review

I received my Glade Sense and Spray from BzzAgent to test and to give my opinion of the product.  I also received a couple of extra scent refills of Clean Linen and Lavender & Vanilla.

The Sense and Spray unit is battery-operated and portable.  It is white, and about five inches high.  It only works when it senses motion in front of it.  They advertise that it comes in a variety of scents, but I only know of five: Clean Linen, Clear Springs, Apple Cinnamon, Hawaiian Breeze, and Lavender & Vanilla.

I actually do not care for the motion-activated spray feature; I would rather have a unit with a continuous spray that you can adjust to spray about every thirty minutes.  With the Sense and Spray, once you leave the room, the unit stops operating.  I believe my first refill lasted about a month.

I do not plan on using the Sense and Spray on a regular basis.  I prefer their Wisp Flameless Candle, but it looks as though they don't make them any longer.

A great no fuss air freshener.

Comments about Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener:

I love this glade sense and spray automatic air freshener. The scents are to die for and smell so yummy. I like not having to worry about constantly picking up an aerosol can to refresh my house and keep it smelling good, because this thing does it for you automatically every time.

Perfect

Comments about Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener:

I put this Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener in my bathroom and it was amazing. It eliminates bad odors and leaves such a pleasing scent. I love how it lasts for awhile and I no longer need to purchase cheap bathroom sprays. This is perfect, motion activated, and I think everyone should have one.

Glade Sense&Spray

Comments about Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener:

I love this product because it is one less thing I have to worry about. I can let the spray spray on a timer and not have to worry bout unnecessary odors! As a stay at home mom full time of 2 children, four and two, I don't have time to worry about the little things!

Good

Comments about Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener:

I really enjoy this product. I like it I don't have to do anything for my house to smell good. I have 2 scents in my house now and they both smell good and last a hood while. I'm interested in more scents and will continue using this product after these ones I have are empty.

Invisible Maid

Comments about Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener:

Not every home gets to have the advantage of having a house keeper. So when it comes to cleanliness, one has to bare the weight. Bu now, with Glade Sense and Spray Automatic Freshener its like having a personal maid who sits and sprays air freshener when needed. And the best part is that this product is not something that needs to be stressed upon every day. One only needs to change the oil cartridge about once a month or so.

Very Good!

Comments about Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener:

I love this product! I use it for my room and it is very effective! It makes the entire house smell great, not just the room it is in.The variety of different scents and smells, allow you to have a different scent every day! I love this product and would definitely recommend it to friends and family!

Perfect in my small bathroom.

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener:

I first purchased this just to compare it to the plug in oils. The oils seems to last only 2 weeks or so and was hoping this would last longer because it only releases fragrances when the light sensor is blocked out. At first I was afraid this would harmful to my pets so I moved it into a high enough place and found the bathroom was the perfect place. I have a windowless small bathroom and the door is always kept close. Its great that the moment I step in with the light on a burst fills the air. Guests have commented on it and really like it too. It also prevents anyone from spraying themselves and possibly feeling embarrassed. The only problem I see is actually finding the product lately. I really hope they keep this.

Simple to use and lasts a long time

from West Salem, WI

Comments about Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener:

I have tried several different style units and some are a little more decorative than others but the way they work is the same regardless of the style. This is a product that allows you to buy the basic unit once and then simply buy refill canisters when it has stopped spraying. There are several different scents available so you can change it up to suit your mood. The initial cost is slightly higher than I'd like, but the fact that you can reuse it numerous times makes it a pretty good deal.

Glade sense and sprays smell great!

from Norwood, MO

Comments about Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener:

I bought glade sense and sprays after seeing the television ad and it seemed like it would be good for our family. I like how it is motion activated and will only spray every fiften minutes of being activated or you can use the button if you need too. The scents are very good and are strong.

I love it!

from Canton, GA

Comments about Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener:

It is very unique in a way it matches all decor. The scents are wonderful. It is easy to set up and use. Take it out of the box, pull the tab, and wow its ready to go. It even comes with batteries already placed inside for you. It does help get rid of odors, believe me, its near the cats box, and no bad smells. The 30 minute motion sensor on it works, which i did not believe at first. I have tried the linen, and cinnamon scents so far. Cinn. is my favorite.