Other Air Fresheners:
Glade
Glade Air Infusions

Glade Air Infusions

Smells great and lasts!

I love this stuff! It smells great and they even offer some scents that at first seem a bit odd until you smell them and then they just seem so natural. For example I have never seen any other air freshener in the scent of vanilla mint cream! I love that scent. They also offer the typical scents like apple cinnamon, I love this one too!

They do last a while, though I'm not sure if it's up to the hour that they say on the bottle. I've not had the time and energy to spray it in a room and check on it every hour to see if they are telling the truth...but like I said it does seem to last a while, and that's a good thing when I have 2 kids and 2 cats and 2 dogs running all over the place making all sorts of odd scents coming from God knows where!

Glade Air Infusions blend with instead of eliminating the odor.

Glade Air Infusions spray in the Berry Splash scent smells delicious.  It reminds me of grape bubblegum, a grape lollipop, a scratch-n-sniff berry or grape scented sticker, or even a grape scented lollipop pen from the '80's.  (If you grew up in the '80's you may know what I'm referring to.  Those pens were fabulous!  I collected them.  I still have scented pens and even a marker from back then even though I'm thirty-something!)  I guess it's true what they say about scent bringing back memories from childhood.  Even though my nose strongly approves of Glade Air Infusions "Berry Splash" scented spray, it isn't convinced of its power when confronted with/assaulted by malodorous emissions in the bathroom.  Sorry, but no matter how wonderful the spray smells on its own, it is no match for major stink!  Maybe it's just me (Whew!  I hope not!) but when I sprayed it after a bowel movement it blended with the offensive odor rather than overpowering and extinguishing it.  So, my nose was quite confused and felt tortured by this combination of utterly fowl stench and such a lovely candy-like refreshing scent.    However, if you're counting on a product to cover your hindquarters (especially when you have guests - eek!) then use a more potent product, like, say, Lysol Neuta Air.  Seriously, don't rely on Glade Air Infusions to eliminate any odors.  The "Cinnamon Apple" scent has the same problem.  It smells nice (reminiscent of a cinnamon stick in a mug of hot apple cider or a pouch of potpourri).  However, it is ill-equipped to vanquish villainous vapers!  Honestly, a couple of years ago I made the mistake of using this stuff when my boyfriend was at my house.  He made a joke out of it but I wonder to this day if it deep down grossed him out (he is my EX boyfriend, after all.)  I would recommend Glade Air Infusions Berry Splash scent spray for rooms OTHER than the bathroom, say just for a quick burst of aromatherapeutic bliss.  It was not my experience that the fragrance came anywhere close to lasting up to an hour, as claimed on the can (more like thirty minutes, tops).  I think Glade needs to work on their "ULTRALAST technology".  They have the scent down pat.  They just need to build its strength!  So, I rated it three stars because the excellent scent was diminished by its inability to conquer crap (literally).

It lasts...

from Garner, NC

Comments about Glade Air Infusions:

I absolutely love Glade Air Infusions. I've have it in the Peaches and Petals scent which smells wonderful! It's a nice, light peachy scent with just a hint of citrus, not too overpowering. The best thing about Glade Air Infusions is that does last. On the container, it says it lasts up to an hour...well, after spraying in my bathroom, the light scent of peaches still lingered about TWO hours later, not kidding! And it actually gets rid of the odor instead of just covering it up. I'll always keep a can of this around my house!

Exactly what you expect from Glade

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Glade Air Infusions:

Because I have several cats in my home and I am a smoker so I am always on the lookout for the latest and greatest on the home fragrance aisle while out shopping. I am also a huge fan of Glade products and anytime I see a new product from them I am most definitely going to give it a try. This cute shaped little aersol cans are no longer available in Texas but may be found elsewhere. They come in four or five different scents, all of which are delicious smelling. The **Glade Air Infusions **is priced just a tad bit higher than Glades regular aersol sprays but worth every penny. Of course it leaves your home smelling great although I do not believe it lasts for an hour as advertised but I do have pets so I desire a bit more fragrance than most. Goes great in bathrooms because the pretty can goes well with decor. If you do come across this little gem give it a shot...you should not be disappointed.

Mixed feeling on this

from East Northport, NY

Comments about Glade Air Infusions:

I have mixed feelings on this product. I love the scents of this product. I often walk from room to room to spray the scent to freshen up the air. However for bathroom use I do not think it covers the odors that you would like it to. I more just blends in with them rather than masking the odor. I also do not think it lasts for an hour or more. For a shorter term freshner it is great. I like to use the clean scents for a quick perk of a room. I also use them in closets and spray them in clothing drawers when I am switiching out my summer and winter clothes. I have also sprayed it directly on my carpet to give it a quick pick me up. I love that it does put a light scent in the air and it is not to over powering. The only other issue I have is that on the last two that I purchased I have had problems with the spray function not working when the can is only 1/4 to 1/3 gone. I have purchased others since then and have not had a problem so I do not know if it was just a defective can or two or a problem that may occur from time to time.

Beautiful Scents

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Glade Air Infusions:

I wanted to purchased a spray airfreshener and bought the Glade Air Infusions and I'm glad that I did.  These Glade air fresheners come in a variety of scents to choose from, so there is surely one there to please any person's preference.  I bought the spray and placed it in the washroom area in case it would be needed and to freshen the room.  I really liked the product; it is not a light scent where it doesn't seem like there is a scent, but the air freshener is one that has a strong scent without being overpowering but lasts awhile even after it has been sprayed awhile later.  I really like this product and thought it offered something for everyone in terms of the scents available.  The spray really lasted a long time too, so it's a good value for the money because we didn't use it that often, but when we did it really makes the room smell fresh and alleviates the unpleasant odor rather quickly.

you won't go wrong,

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Glade Air Infusions:

This product is amazing, everything that named Glade is the best, I buy this sprays all the time, they come in ndifferent smells and last. i recommend this product for anyone, if you are living in a basement, apartment or house, if you have pets, etc this is what you need to keep your home fresh and clean!   you will not regret buying this... i can give glade in the scale of 1 to 10, a 10 without any question.

I am not usually an air freshener type person---now I'm addicted

from Norfolk, VA

Comments about Glade Air Infusions:

I have never been the type to use air fresheners often. I Would only use them for qucik cover ups of the worst odors. After using this product I have a can in each bathroom and my kitchen for quick spurts of freshness. I love it!! Fresh scent and not a heavy mist makes me an air freshener fan!!!

Smells Great

from York, PA

Comments about Glade Air Infusions:

I use **Glade Air Infusions everyday. Glade has some many scents to chose from. Sometimes it's hard to decide what one I want. So, I might buy 2. Glade is very reasonably price. The scent lasts for quite awhile. I'm happy with the product.**

smells nice

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Glade Air Infusions:

I like Glade Air Infusions. I do like the scents that it comes in, but the only thing is I do not think the scent lasts very long! I feel like it goes away so fast that I am constantly respraying it. Although it is cheap and you can usually find coupons for it. I also like how the bottle looks, not like an old fashioned air freshener! and i enjoy the fact that it comes in several different scents. It is super easy to use, but you have to use it a lot! I also think it just masks odors and doesn't really help dissolve them like some other products. My mom tried this too and she is very picky about cleaning products and she agreed. It does smell nice for a few minutes but then if you want the smell you have to just spray again. I don't think its the worst air freshener out there(i have smelled some very bad ones hehe) but i also dont think it is the greatest one i have ever tried. If you have a coupon though you should try it.

Fantastic scent

from Somerville, MA

Comments about Glade Air Infusions:

Glade air infusions are awesome. Who doesn't get stuffy air in their house after a while, or get a funky scent from cooking that lingers for days? Glade air infusions helps eliminate odors and has a really nice, fresh scent of its own to boot.

The scent isn't perfumey at all. It smells fresh-- mine smells like berries. It never seems toxic when I use it like some overly-scented air fresheners do. The effect is immediate and I can smell it from across the room-- even sometimes from other rooms. If anyone sprays it, I know right away. And not in a bad way. It always makes me feel refreshed. Sometimes I even spritz a little on clothes that need freshening up by the end of the day. I've even been known to spray some in front of me and walk into the mist for a light perfume alternative. Don't know how well that trick really works, but it has a mental effect, anyway.

Can be a little heavy coming out though, almost too liquidy. It can drench a little if you're not careful on the nozzle. But that's a small complaint.

Glade Air Infusions leave your house smelling great!

from Lafayette, IN

Comments about Glade Air Infusions:

Glade Air Infusions were on sale at a local hardware store and I needed something better than the plain old Glade that didn't do anything.  I bought the green one and the purple one.  I loved them so much I had to go out for more.  The purple one made the whole house smell like berries.  It didn't leave an awful taste in the air or induce a major sneezing fit either.  I decided it was a great thing to spray on days that the place smelled less than desireably due to cooking, or stinky contractor feet.  The green one smelled so fresh and, well, green!  I loved to use it after cleaning to cover the bleach smell or when it was just a little stale in the house to give the air a bit of freshness.  Both sprays worked great in the bathroom to cover and prevent odors from taking over the house.  I'm such a fan that I won't buy anything else anymore.  Even the new Febreeze Air Effects don't measure up to the Glade Air Infusions.  I buy them even without coupons!