Other Shaving Creams:
Women's Shaving Creams
Giovanni
Giovanni Moisturizing Cream Shave

Giovanni Moisturizing Cream Shave

Besides the consistency, this product is perfect!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Giovanni Moisturizing Cream Shave:

I try to buy only natural skin and body care products, so I sometimes have a hard time finding a good shaving cream. Almost all of the natural shaving creams have something about them that I don't like, but so far, **Giovanni Moisturizing Cream Shave** is my favorite.

According to the bottle, this shaving cream is for both men and women. This product is paraben-free, not tested on animals and contains natural and 100% vegetarian ingredients.

The texture is a little weird because it's filmy and lotion-like at the same time, but it spreads out nicely and creates a smooth surface for shaving my legs. It does however, leave my legs slightly dry feeling. It could be that my legs are more dry in general because it's winter, but it may be this product. Something that I like about this product is the fact that it doesn't clog my razor. A lot of natural shaving creams are thick and don't rinse out of my razor very well, but this does. I have yet to knick myself while using this shaving cream, so that's a bonus.

I bought this shave cream in their "Refreshing Pink Grapefruit & Pomegranate" scent and love it. It's fruity and a perfect combination of each of the two fruity scents.