Other Women's Perfumes:
Giorgio Armani
Giorgio Armani Code For Women

Giorgio Armani Code For Women

I don't love strong smelling perfume and this was the right one

Most perfumes these days are really strong and remind me of "old lady perfume", but this was a very elegant smell to me, I love it and recommend that you at least try it because the smell is more alluring once it is on you and mixing with the chemicals in your body then when you don't get the full effect from just spraying it in the air mixing with all the other sprays that the person before you sprayed. I got many compliments on the smell as I am sure that you will too. It would make any man want you.

We would need a gas mask if this didn't kill our sense of smell

Armani is a good name and has some nice stuff out, but I can tell you that Code perfume is a mistake. They bill it as a floral with "bitter orange . . . finishing off with vanilla and honey." It is very bitter and busy.

This scent about knocked me flat. Yes. It is that strong. This is not a flower garden. It is the flower truck backing up over you and stopping with you under the tires.

We all have some allergies around here, and Code just kicked those in - and quick. I only enjoyed (NOT) the scent of this fragrance for a minute or so. Then, my nose was dead. The boys suffered for a bit longer. And, yes, they did complain. My oldest said that he sure hoped I didn't wear "that" again.

Not to worry though. I have sworn off Code.

The whole concept of a "code" for females was all pretty neat, but no one wants to be part of an elite, stinky club that could lead to stopped up noses. I would say, "Let the guys have this one," but my guys hated this scent, so I guess it's just one of those things. I don't think Code is the right code for women, men or for anything with a sense of smell.

Armani Code for Women is a Great Fragrance

from Wilkes Barre, PA

Comments about Giorgio Armani Code For Women:

I was interested in trying a new fragrance so I went to my favorite department store to test out some new scents. I had did not have any particular fragrances in mind so I was basically just browsing and sampling the testers waiting for something to jump out at me until a friend of mine appeared and recommended Armani Code to me. She told me that she got a sample of it and loved it and she thought I would like it because it wasn't one of those "flowery old lady fragrances." I still don't know what a "flowery old lady fragrance" is, but she was right that I would absolutely love Armani Code.

I bought it as a gift set with body wash and lotion and I just loved it. The scent was beautiful and exactly the change I was looking for. My boyfriend usually hates perfume because his allergies make him very sensitive, but this fragrance did not bother him at all. Every time I wear this I get compliments from people because of the unique and pleasant scent. I will definitely buy this again.

Intoxicating and alluring

from Flushing, NY

Comments about Giorgio Armani Code For Women:

Oh, if only the top notes last indefinitely, this would be my holy grail perfume. But alas, the opening of bitter orange and spice dwindles away to a generic musk-type smell only minutes spent on my wrist. Maybe my nose got used  to it, because no repeated spray ever smelled teh same as that first fresh sprit. The name "Armani Code" is very appropriate. There is an almost alluring, magnetic pull to this perfume. I can't stop sniffing my wrist when I first sprayed it on. It's soooo interesting, unique and sexy. I love the bottle design as well, sleek and chic, reminds me of a lacey, refined version of the packaging for Elizabeth Arden's Provocative Woman. I don't understand why some reviews say this is overwhelming. To me, it's rather weak after the first few minutes once the citrus and peppery notes die down. It's also then that Armani Code lost its uniqueness. such a shame really, I was willing to shill out the money for this scent too.

smelling good

from Rockford, MI

Comments about Giorgio Armani Code For Women:

i never wore perfume much, whether i forgot about it or simply just didn't take the time to put it on.  however, my husband came home from a business trip with a bottle of armani code for me and insisted i start wearing it because he liked the way it smelled.  i have to say... he was right!!  it smells so good... not overpowering or too traditional.  once in a while you just get a nice waft of this lovely perfume.  i started wearing it every day... and he loves it!  and it makes me feel more alive and sexy, especially since i am a full-time mom who does not get to feel 'sexy' that often.

i highly recommend this perfume, especially for people who do not like the traditional perfume smell but want to smell nice and fresh.  plus it is a good size bottle for the price that lasts for a long time.  i have had it about a year and it is only half gone.  so... if you want to smell and feel good try some of this lovely eau de perfume!

Armani Code Smells so Wonderful without being Overpowering!

from Abingdon, VA

Comments about Giorgio Armani Code For Women:

My Giorgio Armani Code purfume purchase all began with one of those little card advertisements in a fashion magazines. I tell you, they know what they're doing when they put those in there for us to test. I saw the ad and opened the flap and rubbed both of my wrists (and I even think I rubbed my neck with the page!) after a quick sniff. It smelled really good on paper; I just needed to see what it smelled like on me because sometimes, purfume smells completely different on me than some of my friends. I loved the scent from that first rub of the sample card. I instantly "hinted" to my husband that for my grand-ol' 30th birthday, I would like purfume. Not any purfume, but Armani Code in the gorgeous bluish, purplish, black bottle with flowers on it. I am a truly lucky woman and he actually listened and bought me the full size bottle. I have had it for over 6 months now and still have plenty. I love Armani Code's fresh scent. It's not too overpowering and has a sublte, intriguing smell.

Armani Code Smells AWSOME!!

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Giorgio Armani Code For Women:

This purfume smells light enough to not be overpowering, but strong enough to last for at least a few hours.   I have had my bottle for about 3 months and haev only used a very small amount, so the value is awsome for the quality of the purfume.

the mens code is WOW not so much with the womens code

from Grand Prairie, TX

Comments about Giorgio Armani Code For Women:

I liked the Womens Code ....ok, and after I seen the mens Code and smelled that..Well, the mens is hot hot hot. Just really wasn't for the womens. Like it's missing something, it's not bad or terrible and maybe on someone else it would be nice. We all know perfumes smell different on every person.

It gives you elegance, sophistication, and uniqueness...

from Houston, TX

Comments about Giorgio Armani Code For Women:

I absolutely love this fragrance. The scent is very smooth and subtle yet it makes you get noticed by everyone. I have been using Giorgio Armani Code for Women for two years and this is the scent that identifies me. Every woman should have their own scent by which they are identified and this happens to be mine. As soon as I walk in the door they know its me because of the perfume scent. This product is of great quality and it is worth every dime. I highly recommend Giorgio Armani Code for Women!

A code to a man's heart

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Giorgio Armani Code For Women:

I never owned it, but working at a perfume store I used it a lot. It is great for a date or party, not so much for a day time- people may complain because it is very strong. I smell honey and orange oil, mostly, and these notes do not change with time. It is a very straightforward, sexy perfume that will attract men and women will want to know the name. If you are feeling shy, do not wear it. This scent will stay with you and the sillage is quite strong too. I am considering buying it for myself.

Great Long Lasting Scent---- Great Buy

from Friendswood, TX

Comments about Giorgio Armani Code For Women:

Giorgio Armani Code **For Women was bought at ****sensualscentsoftexas**** and WOW what a great scent. It was just the fragrance I was looking for. Nothing but compliments. Always used Hypnotic Poison before, but costly. This parfum is a bargan.**

I don't love strong smelling perfume and this was the right one