Other Razors:
Gillette
Gillette Venus Breeze, Spa Breeze Razor

Gillette Venus Breeze, Spa Breeze Razor

Works great, but refills are expensive.

Comments about Gillette Venus Breeze, Spa Breeze Razor:

This shaver is great and works amazingly. It leaves my legs smooth and touchably soft. I never feel self conscious about my legs like it didn't get all my hair so I don't have to shave as often. It leaves room to worry about other things. I really like how it moves over my skin smoothly without stopping or nicking my skin. The razor itself it easy to hold and keep a hold of and gives me good leverage while shaving. I never have razor burn or nicks on my legs and they always feel moisturized. The moisturizing bars make it so I can use less shaving cream and so that the razor glides over my skin. The bars last pretty long, about the same amount of time as the blades do so I never have a razor without the bars or have to throw away the razor with some of the moisturizing bar still on it. The bar smells great and never leaves a residue on my legs, but sometimes it can get a little messy in the shower. The one major downside is that the refills for the blades are crazy expensive so use every last minute that you can. Overall this razor is great and my personal favorite.

Smooth and silky!

from Columbiaville, MI

Comments about Gillette Venus Breeze, Spa Breeze Razor:

"Wow" these razors are awesome! I'm not one to rave about a product, but these have left my skin smooth and silky feeling. I've never been one to bother with shaving creams. I prefer to lather with soap and then simply shave. I used the same method with these Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razors and it worked like a charm. No nicks or cuts, even over my boney knees! The gel bars seem to act like a cushion for these areas, while still allowing the blade to completely do its job. I haven't tried the razors without lathering first with soap, so I can't personally attest as to how well the "built-in shave gel bars" work with only water. The package also advertised that the razors had the scent of white tea. Usually I have a hyper sense of smell, but in this case, I really didn't notice any particular scent. These razors are a little more expensive, but are worth the price. Watch for coupons, as I'm sure I used one to purchase this product.

VEnus Spa Breeze is an outstanding razor

from Hiram, GA

Comments about Gillette Venus Breeze, Spa Breeze Razor:

I really love the Venus Spa Breeze razor.  I have probably tried out every disposable and refillable razor that there is to try because I am an extreme couponer and bargain shopping is part of my life style, so whenever I am able to get a product that is close to free, I try it out.  Tried the Venus Spa breeze as a result of a great sale and a great coupon that Venus put out in the paper.  I absolutely loved this razor.  I liked the fact that you don't need any shave prep because of the gell bars, so it is ideal for throwing in my suit case for travel.  I also like that it has a flexible head so that I never ended up with a single little cut when I used it.  It is easy to hold on to, and it does a good job shaving.  The only regretable thing is that they do not go on sale very often, so once I used all my refils, I didn't go back out and buy one.  I am, however, keeping my eyes open for sales because this is a great razor.  If you have the means to pay full price, I would say this razor is totally worth it.

I love the Gillette Venus Spa razor! Smooth legs at last.

from Pinson, AL

Comments about Gillette Venus Breeze, Spa Breeze Razor:

The Gillette Venus Spa razor  (2 in 1) is absolutely great, the best razor a girl could want! I am very impressed with the 5 blades (yes 5 blades!!) and built in moisture strip. It gives me a smooth shave quickly and without drying my skin out!

The flexible shave head is also a wonderful feature. It glides smoothly and closely over skin, flexing smoothly as it goes.

It is a little more expensive than some razors, as are the replacement heads, but it gives the best shave and lasts a long time. Each blade lasts quite a while as well, so you don't go through them very quickly. I am sold and will not be switching from this great product!

It has a feminine appearance, spa like, sleak handle, pinks and purples, so it doesn't make you feel like a man using it! I have the lilac scented one, so I get a bit of aromatherapy while shaving as well.

Great product made for women, with women in mind. I definately recommend it to any woman!