Other Razors:
Men's Razors
Gillette
Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor for Men

Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor for Men

Gillette Mach 3 turbo power razor leaves my legs like silk!

I jumped in the shower and started to lather up.  However, I soon realized I forgot my lil' plastic throw away razor.  I was soaking wet, shampoo in my hair, and I really didn't want to get out of my nice warm shower (dripping soap bubbles on the tile) to find where I had put my new pack of disposable razors.  But, low in behold my husband's **Gillette Mach 3 turbo power razor **was resting next to the conditioner.  Should I be one of those ladies?  Yes, I'm going to swipe his razor!

Praise be that I swiped my husband's **Gillette Mach 3 turbo power razor.  **This razor has turned out to be the best razor I've ever used.  It left my legs silky smooth and the razor lasts for several days without going dull.  Because of the close shave the razor provides, I feel this product is very economical and it's for women, too!

Men and women can use the **Gillette Mach 3 turbo power razor **with ease to get rid of their unwanted hair without the worry of razor burn.  I won't buy another razor again.

Not better than the competing brand

Mach three razors I have used in the past and find the new razor i use a closer more comfortable easier shave. I recentely switched from mach three to fusion and find that the fusion razor is one of the best razors that i have used in a while.Mach three isnt that bad of a razor but i find that the fusion razor first of all has more blades to shave closer and leaves less stubble if any.There is something about the mach three razor that isnt as comfortable or gives a closer shave than the fusion razor.I first used mach three back when it was a new product in the 1990s and i really likes it as first,but as I shaved my face it would be hard to shave the first time without going over the first shave again.On the other hand the fusion razor gets rid of the stubble all at once and leaves smooth clear skin without ouching or nicking my face.The smoothness really isnt comparable to any other razor,Mach three also leaves my face tingling which i dont like and has a harder handle and just isnt as good I feel.I liked mach three turbo when I tried it but found that switching to another razor not a difficult task considering the quality of the competing razor.I do notice the packaging of the razor in the store when i shop and out of habit i do buy mach three still I also like the shaving cream that comes along with it.Its noticeable in the store much more than other razors but the fusion razors packaging does stand out.To get me to buy this razor after switching to fusion is a difficult task to do. I also hope they add more blades to the razor it is good for shaving in the morning or thick stubble.Coupons would also be a good idea.I dont like disposable razor they nick and hurt and dont do a nice job only when in an emergency I use disposables.How about a new name for mach three mach transformer.I also get razors as gifts for christmas and nothing beats my old dependable razor but basically I do use refillables the most especially when going to work or just when getting up in the morning and having that ouch when shaving is not pleasant.Also smoothness as a topic smoothness during shaving is everything to me I like a clean cut fresh look, a razor that does a better job than that isnt good guys!Is mach three coming out with four blade razors it would be an excellent idea.Also the competing brand has its own shaving cream that is easier to spot on the store shelf.I do like the mach three gilette foam though foam I find is a better shaving experience for me.I really dont prefer gel shaving cream is better and has more benefits to shaving,Such as less residue and less stubble and stickiness.The scented gels arent my favorite and I use aftershave anyway so I dont really feel that a scented gel is all that necessary.Basics when i shave are important How about mach three naturals that is a catchy name and i would buy this product along with the razor.Fresh and clean is important to me in the morning it is invigorating and starts my day off right when i get out of the shower.Maybe also selling the product along with the shaving cream is a good idea.So this razor is stiil a good razor but I have moved on to a razor that I feel is better and better quality.To switch to a new razor is always a project and finding a new way to put mach three in the sores is a first step.How about mach three aftershave lotion and skipping scented gel altogether.I really hated not using this razor though its kind of nostalgic to me i hasd been using it for so long but fusion is a better razor.Also arent there other razors that are in the stores that are good for when I travel.Disposable razors are not my favorite for shaving and i find some poor quality or not good for shaving especially the one blade razors.They nick cut leave stubble and reak havoc on my face.Now the mach three is much better quality than this and if i had to choose between this and a mach three i would definetely pick the mach three.The good attributes outweigh the bad i just find it average compared to what is out in the stores now.Arent there any new products coming out from mach three by the way it is time to upgrade the razor in other words.I like alot of thing about mach three razors though it is better in a travel situation it is easy to pack and the shaving cream is easy to find wherever you travel to!Also how about inventing nicking safety strips to prevents nicks and cuts.Alot of men would like this idea maybe even adding it to the foam or gel.So i kind of liked this razor when it first appeared in the stores but not anymore I have moved on to a different brand that gives a fantastic shave.Mach three is a good razor though better than others and if prompted to buy i probably would buy mach three just not as much as I used to.Mach three is not for me.

multi-blade units r superfluous,we need just 1 blade that rinses

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor for Men:

men don't need five/four/three/ even two blades,simply one blade that rinses well [retired bic metal]. the razor companies make it seem like they care about a closer shave , but the hidden agenda is wanting us to purchase more expensive refills after the multi-blade units jam w/stubble..

Great

from Milan, TN

Comments about Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor for Men:

I love these razors.  I use them to shave all over my body.  They are a little pricey but it is worth it.  They leave my skin smooth and razor burn free.  Usually I only need one good stroke to remove the hair.  The three blades insure me that no hair will go untouched and that the hair will be totally removed.  No nubbs left behind.  I love this razor and you will too.

Great for girls too!

from Broomfield, CO

Comments about Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor for Men:

My husband and I each have one of these. It makes it easy to buy blades - and we buy them at the warehouse club for less.  We both love them!  I have very course hair on my legs - have to shave daily - and I wouldn't be without this!

The best razor ever.

from Everman, TX

**Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Razor**

The Gillette Mach 3 triple-blade razor was introduced in 1998 to great hype and fanfare. In a short time, it was flying off of store shelves. And it's no wonder, as it is an excellent razor.

A razor is only as good as it's blade, and the Mach 3 blades are excellent. They're extremely sharp and durable; I get more shaves out of a Mach 3 blade than any other blade I've used. In front of the blades, 'micro-fins' are intended to help your hair stand up straight. Behind the blades, a 'comfort strip' is intended to soothe the skin. They seem to do their jobs, as the irritation level is pretty low. The blades have an interesting 'open' design that makes them easy to clean.

The handle is different than most cartridge razors. It changes the way pressure is applied to the blade when shaving, and in my opinion makes it easier to shave without applying too much force to the blade. This helps to reduce the chance of cuts, and reduces overall irritation. The handle is also easy to grip.

Gillette Mach 3 turbo power razor leaves my legs like silk!

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor for Men:

I finally can stop worrying about shredding my face!

from Yorktown, VA

Comments about Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor for Men:

I was born with a "babyface", and while that has some advantages, making shaving easier isn't one of them. Usually shaving is an ordeal, and more often than not, by the time I'm done, I've ripped my face to shreds. I probably use more toilet paper on my face, in little tiny squares, than anywhere else.

But finally a razor comes along that finally puts my mind at ease, and my face out of danger! Combine multiple blades, a couple of moisturizing strips, and a battery inside to make it shake and shimmy... well, you'd think that that would be a recipe for disaster, but for once, it's a combination that results in not only the closest shaves I've ever had, but the safest as well. I've used this razor for several months, and I think that I've only nicked myself once, and that was when I was late for work and rushing way too fast. Even then, it wasn't anything serious.

The best part is that I can shave at 7:00 am, and when I get ready to go out at 7:00 pm, my skin still feels smooth. Now *that's* a close shave!

And a very safe one, at that.

A RAZOR I CAN RELY ON

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor for Men:

**Gillette Mach 3 is the razor I often use........no...no....... I am sorry ..............I use only gillette mach 3, and I love to shave with it. I feel so fresh after shave and though my skin is a bit sensitive and when i used to shave with my previous brand I use to make cuts here and there on my face and had to apply after shave more and more on these cuts, and suddenly Mach 3 arrived in my life and I live free of cuts, it matches my skin and reaches every curve of my face and I feel fresh and comfortable whole day. **

**A product from gillette always a trusted name The Mach 3 is a revolution in my life i had to spend a hell of time on shaving and used to be late quite often to reach on my job but now I use minimum possible time on shave and never gets late for my job. Though a bit expensive but I can afford it and I can still say it is the best value for my money.**

**I can simply say this is the only Razor I can rely on.**

No better blade!

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor for Men:

What can I say about Mach 3 Tubro razors? I mean, razors are on a good portion of America's shopping list of necessary toiletries, right?

I am a female. I have tried MANY blades made for women. I am of Italian descent, so I have pretty coarse hair on my legs and other areas that need shaving. Women's blades don't seem to be made well for women with hair like mine, so I started using MENS blades.

I started out using the regular Mach 3 blades, and they were pretty awesome. They seemed to leave my skin smooth and silky. My hair also tends to grow pretty quick and living in a warm climate, I try to keep my skin as shaved as possible with wearing shorts and tank tops and all.

When the Mach 3 turbo came out a few years ago, I tried them, even though the cost difference was pretty significant. What I noticed mainly between the 2, other than cost... was that the Turbo blades last a lot longer.

Using a blade a minimum of 3x a week, I can stretch it to last a month before it's dull. The normal mach 3's, I could probably get 4 uses out of. I have even tried more expensive blades, razors with more blades, but still, nothing has been as good to me and my skin as the Mach 3 Turbos!

Great Shave, Good Price

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor for Men:

Keep in mind that I bought this product back in 2004, and there are rumors that Gillette has lowered the quality of these razors in order to entice people to buy their new Fusion razors.

This razor is smooth, close, reliable, and incredibly durable. I can use one razor for three to six months, when I shave in the shower for about three times a week (this amounts to thirty-six to seventy-two times total). Although the razor does fade in terms of its sharpness, you'll still have a better shave than most razors out there. And better yet, it's not prohibitively or hand-wringingly expensive as cheaper brands or products.

Of course, the turbo brand vibrates. Supposedly (according to the packaging and marketing provided by the company) the vibration makes the hair stick out more. I'm not quite sold on this, because your shaving cream already does this, and prevents vibration from altering your hair by holding it in place in the first place. So you might be better off without the turbo, just in order to save money.

Overall - good, solid product. Best bang for your buck.

mach 3 turbo razor

from Checotah, OK

Comments about Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor for Men:

gillette mach 3 turbo razor for men.is great .my husband has one and he wont use anyother one ,he says it shaves him closer than any other razir. when i put my hand on his faace i can feel it ,no stubbles, the gillette mach 3 razor doesnot nick him like the other ones do ,that makes me feel better.he uses the gillette shaving cream with it and i think that helps.he getsw a closer shave with the gillette mach 3.the mach 3 balances well in the handand cluts nice.the mach 3 is easy to clean under running water.blades gets dull too fast but think about how tough the beard is .the blades cost a lot.some says it is hard to shave under the nose.shave last a lot longer than some other blades,i just like the way my man looks after using the gillette mach 3.i would not want him to use any other shaver.if it looks good and feels good why try some othser shaver.get one and try it i think you will agree with me.