4.8
GR20B
George Foreman Super Champ Indoor Grill

George Foreman Super Champ Indoor Grill

4.8

Great or outdoor and indoor

from Paso Robles , CA

Comments about George Foreman Super Champ Indoor Grill:

We got the grill because we live in an apartment and that's one of the things that's required to have if you want to BBQ. What I like about it is that you can grill outside or inside and there's no smoke. The nice thing about it is that the food still taste about the same as if you cooked it on an actual BBQ pit. The clean up is way easy all I have to do is run warm water on it once it cools off and use a soft washcloth with soap on it and bam it's completely clean. It takes less then 5 mins to get it cleaned and dried. Even the few times that I have left it dirty for days and I have done that one to many times, it will still clean easy I love mine.

It cooks the food fast and evenly, it's just like a BBQ pit but minus the burning of the coals or wood and the smoke.

Really easy to clean even when you leave grease on it for days.

Really easy to use just plug it in and it take only a few mins to heat up and the food does not take long at all to cook.

George Foreman GR20B Grill-great for 1-2 persons!

from Newington, CT

Comments about George Foreman Super Champ Indoor Grill:

I use my GF grill frequently. At first I was skeptical about the cleanup, as the grill grates are not removable. Not a problem, very easy to fit in sink and tilt each way to clean, without worrying about water harming electrical parts.

The heat control (red light) always tells me when my meat is done to perfection. Have cooked anything from hamburgs (they do not shrink up) to Loin lamb chops (Have to be more careful with thicker cuts of meat-to be sure these are thoroughly cooked).

Being fairly health conscious, I find cooking this way drains the fat/grease off the meat without drying it out.

Cannot imagine being without this wonderful invention!

Great Grilling in the winter, even in New England

from Hopedale, MA

Comments about George Foreman Super Champ Indoor Grill:

I love my George Forman grill. Living in New England it's just not practical to grill outdoors year round, especially with the snow that we've had this winter. I had my previous GF grill for about 6 years and it was finally starting to show the wear. I was getting concerned because the non-stick surface was chipping, so I upgraded to this model.

This grill is fast, practical, and help make foods healthier by draining away the extra fat. It's great for a single person, or couple, or in a house with just a few meat eaters (two vegetarians here) In addition to meats I have also grilled veggies on it and made various paninis too. The one drawback is that it is a bit difficult to clean. The newer models are easier as the plates are removable but I am not ready to upgrade quite yet. In another year or so I will look into getting the newer model that has multiple plates for making waffles, paninis, etc.

I love you George

from Sanford, NC

Comments about George Foreman Super Champ Indoor Grill:

My back bothers when standing too long in the kitchen and I recently found a George Foreman Grill for sale.  It is a back saver, a real gem in the kitchen.  It takes frozen meat to perfectly cooked meat in approximately 10 to 15 minutes.  I have seen these advertised for years and did not pay much attention.  When cooking for 2 people, 3 people or 4 you can't go wrong using this grill.  Fix a salad or add a vegetable and you have a meal in no time.  It gets rid of excess fat which drains while cooking.  It makes great grilled cheese sandwiches, cooks hot dogs, chicken fillets, steaks and in the right portion size to prevent over eating.  Even though this model does not have grill plates that can be removed, it is extremely easy to clean using the tools provided.  If you place a wet paper towel, after removing the meat or whatever you are cooking, inside the grill while eating, it wipes clean easily.  This does not have a temperature control, and uses time as the element.  i have mine next to the stove where I can set the timer and this works fine.  The only time you have it plugged in is when preheating and during cooking.  Always unplug before removing food.

My George Foreman Grill is great for a rainy day!

from Louisville, TN

Comments about George Foreman Super Champ Indoor Grill:

My husband is great with the outdoor grill. My brother calls him a master! On days when it rains and we want grilled pork chops or chicken, I take out my grill, season the meat and start on the side dishes. My husband is a truck driver, another driver gave him some fresh fish at Truck Stop. My son-in-law used lemon pepper and butter only and my husband said it was the best fish he had ever tasted!