Other Sodas & Beverages:
Gatorade

Gatorade Fruit Punch

Gatorade Fruit Punch Delight!!!!!!

from Georgia

Comments about Gatorade Fruit Punch:

I just drank Gatorade Fruit Punch today and I must say that the taste is unbelievable. It has a very tangy, fruity flavor and leaves you wanting more. Typically, I drink propel water after a workout to quench my thirst but Kroger didn't have it so I grabbed this and boy am I glad I did. It re-energized my body and had a very delicious fruity flavor, similar to that of Hawaiian fruit punch with the difference being that it has fewer sugars. I highly recommend Gatorade Fruit Punch to those who want to avoid dehydration after a workout and want to drink something fruity.

Very refreshing after a workout!

Comments about Gatorade Fruit Punch:

I love drinking Gatorade Fruit Punch. It tastes like a fruit juice however it is much healthier for you. It has a great flavor, that is not too strong. I like to drink Gatorade Fruit Punch after a workout because it really helps me feel stronger and refreshed. I also drink this flavor when I am sick. It helps rehydrate me and makes me feel a lot better.

Comments about Gatorade Fruit Punch:

This is the orginal Gatorade and is still very good. I love this drink because it has a good flavor and it contains electrolytes that refuels your body. My parents always had Gatorade in the house when I was growing as a child because when ever I got sick and had a fever , my parents would give us Gatorade. I recommend this product to everyone.