Other Hair Conditioners:
Garnier Fructis
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner

• Thick hair (3)

Garner Sleek & Shine Conditioner is everything they promise!

My hair has just enough natural curl to turn it into a nightmare if I just let it dry naturally.  For the past ten years I've been using the same brand of color for touching up those rapidly increasing gray strands and I've been so frustrated that the conditioner that comes with the hair color is not available as an item for sale by itself.  With the color, you only get a small tube with instructions to use half at the time of the color application and to save the last half for 2 weeks later.  For years it was the *only* conditioner with which I was ever even close to being 100% satisfied.  But, alas, it has never been made available except with the color kits.  I've tried every name brand out there and granted, some are better than others.  So, as soon as the first time I saw the Garnier Sleek and Shine products I was determined to give them a try - plus the fact that I had seen the television ads.  Don't we all wish our hair looked like *that? *So, I thought I'd give them a try.  I purchased one of each of the Sleek and Shine products: shampoo, conditioner and the "smoothing milk" (it seems they've apparently discontinued that to my great disappointment).  I was instantly impressed from the first use and have remained an intensely loyal customer for about 2 years now.  I'm always in a rush - not a lot of time to spend taming unruly hair.  But all I have to do when I use the Sleek and Shine is blow dry and slide my straightening iron through a few times and I'm ready to go.  No fuss, no muss.  I'll keep using it for as long as it's available.  I do wish they would make the smoothing milk available again.  I'm just not quite as satisfied with the leave in conditioner that apparently took its place.

not so good!!

I consider myself a sort of expert on shampoos and conditioners. I have tried just about every brand and formula out there. From the time I was a teen I switched brands after almost every bottle looking for the best. I had heard of the Garnier brand and decided to try it.  From the commercials I had expected a good conditioner that left my hair soft and managable. This was not the case. From the first smell I was not impressed. The scent wasn't that pleasent to me. I proceeded to use the product anyways. It was very thick coming out of the bottle and almost greasy. I spent what seemed like forever rinsing my hair of the conditioner. When I thought it was finally out I rinsed a little more. After getting out of the shower and drying my hair I was not impressed. My hair felt like I never rinsed it. There was a residue left on my hair that made it look and feel greasy. It was hard to style afterwards and I immediatly hair to rewash and use another product on my hair. I gave that bottle away and would never purchase Garnier Fructis again. I would not recomend this to anyone!!

looking for a great conditioner

from Kentville, Nova Scotia

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Improves Texture
  • Smooths & Softens

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Thick Hair

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

Great conditioner, not too heavy so it doesn't leave your hair flat and limp. Reduces the frizz and leaves your hair looking and smelling great.

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

Would definitely buy this again

from Pennsylvania

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Improves Texture
    • Smooths & Softens

• Deep Conditioning
      • Dry Hair
      • Thick Hair

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

I use this daily and it is amazing my hair has been so much healthier looking since I started using it

• Hair Type:
      • Straight Hair

Great conditioner

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Easy To Use

• Thicker Hair

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

Good

• Commitment To Color:
        • Semi-Permanent

Your man will love running his fingers through your hair!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

My natural hair was seriously a mess! I looked like a Cockapoo most of the time, and my old conditioner was not cutting it! So, I browsed through the aisles looking for a product to fix my damaged beyond repair hair, and stumbled upon Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine. It won over my heart by stating that it was for 'Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair'. With this in mind, I tried it as soon as I returned home, along with the matching shampoo. After the first wash, I felt a difference. My hair became softer, shinier, and less frizzy. It repaired the damage almost immediately after the second wash, and my hair never felt better. The best part about it is that I use it with dyed hair, and it does no damage to the color. I love this conditioner, and cannot use anything else anymore!

Dry hair remedy

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

This conditioner is great for anyone that has dry hair or hair that is prone to being dry from the heat or humidity. I use heat on my hair so sometimes it looks frizzy but after using this shampoo and conditioner together my hair looks great. The price of this conditioner is great and with many online coupons you can get it for even a better deal. This conditioner is found in my stores so it is easily accessible.

This conditioner makes my hair look silky and shiny without making it look greasy or dirty. I love how this conditioner works, I can feel my hair untangling the minute that I put the conditioner in my hair. I use to have to use leave in conditioner even after using conditioner in the shower but since using this conditioner I no longer have to.

The smell of this conditioner is great. Smells very clean and fresh. The smell is subtle and not over powering.

I love this conditioner

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner is one of the best conditioners I have used for my hair. I use a flat iron on my hair on a daily basis, and I find that this really dries out my hair. This conditioner does a wonderful job at helping to restore the moisture level in my hair. I use Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner about three times per week on all of my hair. I use it on the ends on a daily basis. I love how creamy and thick this conditioner is and how it really penetrates my hair. I can often find high value coupons for this product which makes it a very economical choice for conditioner.

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner is one of the most effective products I have used on my hair. It makes my hair soft, help to keep it healthy, and makes it really shiny.

I love the scent of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner. It has a flowery and fruity scent and I absolutely love how the scent stays on my hair all day.

Love this scent!

from La Crescenta, CA

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

I began to start using this product because it was recommended to me by a friend. It was advertised that it was a great conditioner for treated and/or damaged hair, so I thought it would be especially good for me, as those are my greatest concerns when it comes to searching for a good brand of conditioner. So far, it seems to do what it had promised. Not to mention, the scent of the conditioner is so incredible! After using this product only a handful of times, I find that my hair not only a lot more sleek and shiny, but also softer as well. One flaw I found with this, however, is that I felt as though it did not help getting rid of or preventing dandruff. Therefore, I will have to continue looking elsewhere for a product that will take care of that issue. Overall, I would rate Garnier's conditioner as quite effective, but not completely perfect. It is also very affordable for the everyday consumer.

Worked great for days I wanted straight hair.

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

I would recommend using this conditioner if you want a straight and sleek look to your hair. I mix up my conditioners all the time so my hair does not get used to one. I went through a phase where I wanted my hair to look super straight and long. I started using this conditioner and definitely achieved a sleeker look to my hair. I had a good experience with it. It moisturized my hair as well. It definitely is not the conditioner you want to use for volume though. However, if you want that straight, sleek look, this is the conditioner for you. I pull it back out on days when I am using a flat iron on my hair. It definitely enhances the look.

It is effective at assisting your hair in being sleek. Therefore, it gives you somewhat of a flat look. It pairs really well with a flat iron.

The scent is great. It made my hair smell really nice. I would recommend pairing it with the matching shampoo. That will enhance the scent in your hair.

Love Garnier Fructis!!!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

I absolutely love Garnier Fructis Products, they are the very best, and this conditioner is great. I have very long hair, which is dry and at times gets very frizzy. This conditioner helps so much is keeping my hair from frizzing out after I wash it. It leaves my hair shiny and manageable, and also has a great scent. Garnier has such fantastic products and their prices are very affordable for such great product. My boyfriend has very thick curly hair and this conditioner works well for his hair type also. He really loves the using it, because it keeps his hair which is also kinda long, from knotting and frizzing as well. So with two us us both with very different hair types, both using and achieving great results with this, it is definitely a recommended product to use. I rarely buy any other brands of hair products, and always tell family and friends to try garnier.

A miracle worker in a bottle

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

This is the perfect conditioner to follow up the shampoo in this collection. This rich, incredibly effective condition transforms my damaged, frizzy hair from being almost impossible to manage, to being smooth, shinier, silky, and easy to brush. It transforms my hair, making it healthier, and all around better. It really makes a difference in my hair care routine, and it is among my favorite hair products for sure.

In just one wash, this conditioner adds moisture to my dry hair, reverses some of my hair damage, and reduces the amount of frizz in my hair dramatically. In a week, this rich formula transforms my once extremely unhealthy hair into becoming drastically healthier, softer, easier to manage, and much better. It makes my hair shiny, soft, and silky, which are adjectives I used to never use to describe my hair. I am in love with this conditioner, and it really works wonders for me.

This product has a sweet, fruity, almost citrus-y scent.