Other Hair Conditioners:
Conditioner for Dry Hair
Garnier Fructis
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner

Pros

• Improves hair health (6)
  • Adds shine (5)
  • Great smell (5)
  • Smooths & softens (5)
  • Detangles (3)

• Thick hair (5)
  • Daily use (4)
  • Dry hair (4)
  • Deep conditioning (3)
    • Wavy hair (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Product junkie (5)

Works well, smells great!

I tried Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Conditioner for the first time a couple of years ago and I was first delighted by the scent. It smells so fruity and so good I had to try it, plus I was looking for a conditioner to help condition and smooth my waist-length, wavy, easily-tangled hair. I was surprised at how soft it made my hair, it was easy to use, and left a great scent in my hair afterwards. It did help detangle my hair and made it easier for me to straighten with a hot iron, as part of usual hairstyling routine. It did take a few more minutes to wash most of it so there wasn't residue left behind, but this is anormal thing with my very long, thick hair, so it wasn't a huge inconvenience for me. I'd definitely recommend this product as part of the whole Sleek and Shine system offered by Garnier for softer, shinier, smell good locks. The price is very reasonable as well, if you're just trying it for the first time.

not so good!!

I consider myself a sort of expert on shampoos and conditioners. I have tried just about every brand and formula out there. From the time I was a teen I switched brands after almost every bottle looking for the best. I had heard of the Garnier brand and decided to try it.  From the commercials I had expected a good conditioner that left my hair soft and managable. This was not the case. From the first smell I was not impressed. The scent wasn't that pleasent to me. I proceeded to use the product anyways. It was very thick coming out of the bottle and almost greasy. I spent what seemed like forever rinsing my hair of the conditioner. When I thought it was finally out I rinsed a little more. After getting out of the shower and drying my hair I was not impressed. My hair felt like I never rinsed it. There was a residue left on my hair that made it look and feel greasy. It was hard to style afterwards and I immediatly hair to rewash and use another product on my hair. I gave that bottle away and would never purchase Garnier Fructis again. I would not recomend this to anyone!!

I love this product!

from Michigan

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Detangles
  • Gentle
  • Great for the curly girl method
  • Improves Hair Health
  • No itchy M's
  • No silicones
  • No sulfates

• Curly Hair

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

So I just learned about the curly girl method! It's where you stop using shampoos and detergents and you use conditioners instead. If you've never heard about it I suggest you try it because even people with straight hair can have curls!
    So anywho...I use this after my cowash and I leave it in to tame the frizzies... seriously check out the method! Its amazing!

I love it!

from Lansing, MI

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Detangles
    • Gentle
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Improves Texture

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

Garnier always smells amazing and is a great product for the price. It is higher quality without the salon prices. Their products never disappoint me.

• Wavy Hair

Works well, smells great!

from Savannah, Ohio

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
      • Detangles
      • Great Smell
      • Improves Hair Health
      • Smooths & Softens

One of the conditioner's

from French settlement

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
        • Great Smell
        • Improves Hair Health

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

Gariner my favorite brand and this line of shampoo/conditioner is one of my favorites. Makes my hair so soft and shiny.

• Wavy Hair

looking for a great conditioner

from Kentville, Nova Scotia

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
          • Gentle
          • Great Smell
          • Improves Hair Health
          • Improves Texture
          • Smooths & Softens

• Curly Hair

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

Great conditioner, not too heavy so it doesn't leave your hair flat and limp. Reduces the frizz and leaves your hair looking and smelling great.

• Wavy Hair

Would definitely buy this again

from Pennsylvania

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
            • Great Smell
            • Improves Hair Health
            • Improves Texture
            • Smooths & Softens

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

I use this daily and it is amazing my hair has been so much healthier looking since I started using it

• Straight Hair

Great conditioner

from Los angleles

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Easy To Use

• Thicker Hair

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

Good

• Commitment To Color:
                • Semi-Permanent

Your man will love running his fingers through your hair!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

My natural hair was seriously a mess! I looked like a Cockapoo most of the time, and my old conditioner was not cutting it! So, I browsed through the aisles looking for a product to fix my damaged beyond repair hair, and stumbled upon Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine. It won over my heart by stating that it was for 'Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair'. With this in mind, I tried it as soon as I returned home, along with the matching shampoo. After the first wash, I felt a difference. My hair became softer, shinier, and less frizzy. It repaired the damage almost immediately after the second wash, and my hair never felt better. The best part about it is that I use it with dyed hair, and it does no damage to the color. I love this conditioner, and cannot use anything else anymore!

Dry hair remedy

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

This conditioner is great for anyone that has dry hair or hair that is prone to being dry from the heat or humidity. I use heat on my hair so sometimes it looks frizzy but after using this shampoo and conditioner together my hair looks great. The price of this conditioner is great and with many online coupons you can get it for even a better deal. This conditioner is found in my stores so it is easily accessible.

This conditioner makes my hair look silky and shiny without making it look greasy or dirty. I love how this conditioner works, I can feel my hair untangling the minute that I put the conditioner in my hair. I use to have to use leave in conditioner even after using conditioner in the shower but since using this conditioner I no longer have to.

The smell of this conditioner is great. Smells very clean and fresh. The smell is subtle and not over powering.

I love this conditioner

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner:

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner is one of the best conditioners I have used for my hair. I use a flat iron on my hair on a daily basis, and I find that this really dries out my hair. This conditioner does a wonderful job at helping to restore the moisture level in my hair. I use Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner about three times per week on all of my hair. I use it on the ends on a daily basis. I love how creamy and thick this conditioner is and how it really penetrates my hair. I can often find high value coupons for this product which makes it a very economical choice for conditioner.

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner is one of the most effective products I have used on my hair. It makes my hair soft, help to keep it healthy, and makes it really shiny.

I love the scent of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner. It has a flowery and fruity scent and I absolutely love how the scent stays on my hair all day.