Other Hair Conditioners:

Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner: A little dab will do ya

When I used the Paul Mitchell Special Tea Tree shampoo, I honestly thought, the tea tree smell is so strong in the warm shower that they should have added some lavender to tone it down. I couldn't believe it when I saw Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Tea Tree Conditioner. Yeah!

I am growing my hair out so I am back to needed some conditioner again. I like the Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Tea Tree Conditioner and here's why:

-A little dab will really do you with short or medium length hair.

-I love the smell. It has a clean tea tree smell that is tempered with lavender. It's shower aromatherapy that's not overpowering.

-It really does fangle out the tangles and smooth out my hair.

-Hair styles well and doesn't make hair go limp over the day like some conditioners can do.

While this photo shows a flip top, the 8 oz. bottle I purchased has a pump top which I really like. One pump delivers just the amount I need so I am not wasting any conditioner because after all this one does come with a salon price tag.

***My Viewpoint: *** Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint gives me the right scent and great results. It's pricey but a little goes a long way.

Smelled amazing, but didn't work for my hair type.

About my hair: My hair is dry most of the time. I heat style and wash my hair almost everyday. I have naturally straight hair, that is medium length. It's also medium...Read complete review

About my hair: My hair is dry most of the time. I heat style and wash my hair almost everyday. I have naturally straight hair, that is medium length. It's also medium in texture as well.

Information on this product: The Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner has tea tree oil, lavender, and mint in it. It's supposed to moisturize and detangle your hair. The scent of this conditioner is supposed to be very calming.

My Review: I originally bought this conditioner because I love the smell of mint and lavender. The last time I used a Paul Mitchell product, I didn't like it but I thought I would give it the benefit of the doubt. Sadly I did not like this conditioner either. Although it smelled absolutely amazing, It wasn't a great conditioner. It leaves my scalp feeling dirty, even though I've just shampooed my hair. This conditioner makes my hair feel very weighed down and greasy. I feel like it just coated my hair instead of actually going deep down to really conditioner it. It overall made my hair look like it was in worse condition. I think this product would overall be better for people with coarse hair or curly hair. This was way too heavy for my naturally straight hair. I still would not recommend this. Too bad it didn't work out..

After using this Paul Mitchell conditioner my hair felt very dirty, greasy, and weighed down. It was far too heavy for my hair type.

The scent is described in the name of the product. It smells exactly like mint and lavender. It's very fresh and clean.

A little goes a long way and works great

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner:

I tried this product when my hairdresser kept raving about it. I have to say it was everything she said it was. It really helped my hair look healthy and clean and lasted a very long time. You only need a little bit of this conditioner to get the job done. It made my hair feel very soft and did not weigh it down at all. I loved the scent of this conditioner and the way my hair felt when it was on my scalp. It tingled and had a very relaxing feel to it. I like to use this in the evening, I love the scent of lavender and it really does help calm.
This product helped to make my dry, brittle hair look healthy again and I could see a difference after once use.
This product may seem a bit expensive, but it really does last a long time and is worth every penny.

This product works really well to give your hair the added moisture it lacks from over processing and daily heat styling.

This product has an amazing scent and is one of my all time favorites. Its the perfect combination to make your hair smell amazing!

One of my favorite conditioners.

from Haslett, MI

Comments about Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner:

This conditioner makes my hair SO soft! It also seems to help a lot with static, and keeping my hair smooth and not frizzy. I have medium-thick hair, and it works great for me. We also use it on my little girl's hair. Her hair is very light and thin and wispy, and high quality conditioners like this make it much more manageable. The only downside of this conditioner is its price. We would use it all the time if we could afford to buy it every time we needed conditioner, but it's pretty pricey, so Paul Mitchell conditioner just becomes part of our 'conditioner rotation', and we get it once every few months.

This conditioner really makes our hair unbelievably soft and smooth. It feels so great to be able to run your fingers through your hair as you rinse the conditioner out, and already be able to tell how healthy it's making it.

The Lavender Mint scent is my favorite. It is calming and relaxing and just really completes the high-quality feel of the product.

What an amazing conditioner.

Comments about Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner:

I really love using the Paul Mitchell Lavender mint conditioner. I wanted to buy this product right away because the packaging is so beautiful. Just by looking at the product it looked high end and very interesting. I also love the lavender mint scent. It smells so fresh and clean. I love the way it makes my hair smell and so does my husband! I am always getting compliments on my hair smelling excellent when I use this conditioner. I also love using this conditioner because it makes my hair so soft and shiny! I really do feel that this conditioner mends my damaged hair and softens it drastically in the best way possible. It is a little more expensive than some conditioners but it is money well spent in my opinion. I would recommend this conditioner to anyone looking to try a new conditioner.

A highly effective product.

The scent of this conditioner really is marvelous!

Smelled amazing, but didn't work for my hair type.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Intoxicating

Comments about Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner:

Oh for the smell alone. Paul Mitchell's Lavender Mint Conditioner (and Shampoo) is so wonderful. The scents of lavender and mint are definitely present -- they are strong enough to take over your senses as you shower, but they are not so overpowering that you get a headache. Using this conditioner is certainly a spa-like experience. Not to mention that definitely hydrates your hair as well.

This conditioner is nicely paired with the Lavender Mint Shampoo. The latter really cleanses your hair without leaving a residue. (At least that did not happen for me for months and when it began to I knew it was time to move on to another product. But it was certainly a wonderful time while the benefits lasted.)

The scent of lavender and mint in this product is to die for. I liked it much better than even Aveda's shampoo/conditioner line, which has a reputation for its great smells.

Great conditioner.

Comments about Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner:

Paul Mitchell lavender mint conditioner is a great hair product. I have very dry and damaged hair. This lavender mint conditioner made my hair feel really soft and It looked so shiny. And the lavender and mint smells really good! This conditioner is really great for all hair types, but especially good for dry hair.

Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner: A little dab will do ya

from Big Island, VA

Comments about Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner:

-A little dab will really do you with short or medium length hair.

-It really does fangle out the tangles and smooth out my hair.

5 Stars! Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner:

5 stars! Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner is great. It does work wonders. This conditoner really is like no other conditioner. It repairs your hair. It strengthens your hair. It makes your hair healthy. Most of all, it prevents anything bad from happening to your hair. i simply love it. I am not wild about Lavender Mint, and I am unsure if there are other scents. I just like this conditioner so much that the scent doesn't bother me anymore. But for most people, the scent is wonderful. I am just not one of them. The conditioner makes my hair the softest it has ever been, and believe me, when I was sick and didn't wash my hair, it stayed soft and clean feeling for days. Now that does say something about this conditioner. Almost everyone who uses this conditioner now uses it all the time. It is truly anm amazing conditioner. I don't know how it does all that it does to just be a conditioner. The word *miracle* should be in its name.

YAY! Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner:

Recommended by my hair stylist, this conditoner works well. I must say I don't currently use this conditioner, but please don't let that stop you from getting and using this conditioner. It's an amazing conditioner; it does work wonders. I won't go into the reason I no longer use it, but it has *nothing* to do with the conditioner's quality. It has to do with something else entirely. Nonetheless, this conditioner does more than anyone would expect a conditioner to do. It even does things it doesn't advertise as doing. It is *truly* amazing. The conditioner does leave your hair detangled, so you don't have to worry about hair breakage, split ends, or other damage from hair styling. It really strengthens the hair. It makes the hair soft, silky, and very smooth. It doesn't take much at all, but it really distributes throughout your hair well. It conditions the hair very well. The conditioner leaves your hair healthier than it was the day before, and if you keep using it, your hair will get amazing, a real professional look.

Decent but expensive

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner:

I bought this shampoo for my boyfriend and have found it to be one of my favorites for how it leaves his hair and the smell, but he hardly uses it because he finds the smell irritating.

There is no question that it leaves his hair silky smooth and refreshingly soft and clean, The quality of a higher end shampoo is always noticeable and this product is no exception to the rule. I don't think you can compare lesser brands to salon quality shampoos and conditioners, and the proof is in how it leaves hair.

The only things that you should really be aware of, that might be objectionable, are the hefly price tag, and the aroma of the shampoo. That is very much to the tastes of each individual. Open the bottle and have a sniff. If you like what you smell, don't think twice about buying this shampoo.