4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

100% Incredible!!!

The "It's A 10" Hair mask is wonderful! I was suffering from badly perm damaged (and pregnancy damaged) hair, and after only one time of using it, my hair looked and felt so much better! It cured the frizzed ends, the straw-like feel of my hair, and its over-all appearance. Now, I use it regularly, and get compliments all the time about how healthy my hair looks and feels!!! Once your hair has regained good health, using it once a week is fine. I recommend using this before getting a perm, and after for several weeks. Depending on how badly damaged your hair is, you can leave it in your hair for as little as a minute, and as long as 15. When I leave it in for 15, I like to wrap my hair is a warm, moist towel.

There is no doubt in my mind that anyone who uses this amazing product will love it!

Everyone I have recommended this "It's A 10" to has had equal satisfaction with it!

What's the big deal?

I seriously think this company, It' a 10, is overhyped and most of their reviews are fake. Yes, this is a moisturizing hair mask, but aren't all conditioners suppose to be moisturizing? I tried their shampoo, and that only left my hair stringy and flat. Not in the least bit conditioned. SO I thought I'd give this hair mask a try. And honestly, it's almost exactly like, if not worst than my usual Neutrogena triple hair mask. This comes in a round tube with a flip cap instead of a twist-cap for easy opening. That's a plus since not many hair mask tubes have. The smell is also quite wonderful.The cream feels like regular conditioner, not too thick or moisturizing on my hands. I put it in my wet hair after shampooing and leave on for 2-3 minute while I brush my teeth. The directions say that for deeper moisturization you should leave it in for 10-15 minutes. When I tried this my hair came out extremely stringy and straw-like after the wash, believe it or not. I'm guessing that since it's filled with tons of organic ingredients too much contact on hair can strip the hair of its natural oils. If I leave it for about 2 minutes however, my hair is moisturized and normal. Overall, don't waste your money on this extremely pricey hair mask when you can get the same or better quality in a drug store

Super miracle for dry hair. Love it.

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

It's a 10 is seriously a 10/10. I have incredibly dry hair from lots of dye, hair dryers, straighteners, curling irons, and generally poor conditioning habits for several years. It seems like no matter what products I use, my hair has a really hard time absorbing and holding any moisture - this is one of a few select products that actually works for me. Plus, they are a cruelty free product through the Leaping Bunny Program, which is very important to me. Worth the extra money to support a cruelty free product that actually works.

I can feel a difference after the first application. Hair feels almost creamy smooth, I cant stop running my hand through my hair until I remember that's not the greatest thing to do! I love everything about this product.

I smell like I just left a salon after using this. Not only is it good for my hair, but it's good for my ego! No weird chemically smell after use.

This was a miracle for me.

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

After getting a few perms, I noticed that my hair was getting out of control with the frizzy and dry ends. I really needed to either find a conditioner that would repair this or go to a salon to get it fixed. I did not want to go to a salon because I think salons are way overpriced. So I browsed through some conditioners and thought I would give this one a try. The name was very catchy and it was a fraction of what I would pay at a salon. The first week I used this, I could already feel a difference in my hair. My hair became very smooth and silky to the extent that other people around me were noticing the difference. I am very happy with the results and I by this product whenever I think my hair needs a bit of nutrient.

This product worked a miracle on my dry hair. After a week of use, I could see a lot of the dryness had been cured and the hair had gone back to the natural silky condition.

The scent is nice and lasts for a while after you have showered.

Use It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask when your hair needs some TLC.

from Pennsylvania

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

My stylist recommended It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask when I was at the salon. They were running a buy one get one free on select "It's a 10" products so I didn't pass it up. I'm glad I didn't because I really like this hair mask. It is expensive and I usually don't like to spend this much on hair products. I don't use it all the time so it lasts a long time. I don't mind treating myself once in a while if the product works well and this does.

I have really long, fine, and straight hair. It was always shiny and healthy. However, now that I am coloring my hair regularly it's showing signs of damage. My specific issues include dryness, broken fly away strands and dullness. This product does a great job of correcting all of these problems. My hair looks shiny and smooth. It is silky and healthy looking. It's a 10 does a wonderful job of detangling so my brush goes through my hair easily. I like to leave this on during my entire shower because the more it soaks in the better it works.

This hair mask has a nice, pleasant scent.

Tamed My Tresses

from Dallas, TX

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

I have super frizzy hair. It's not curly; it's not straight. I bought a big container of It's a 10-MInute Miracle Hair Mask in hopes of taming my tresses. I was pleasantly surprised by the results. I would use it whenever I took a bath so that I had plenty of time for the mask to sit on my hair. As per the instructions, I used it immediately after I shampooed my hair. It rinsed out easily without leaving my hair feeling greasy or sticky. Because only a small amount is needed, the container lasted quite a while. I would use it once a week on my hair.
The flip-top lid makes it easy to use every last bit without wasting any of the product. It left my hair smooth and silky. I feel like it truly moisturized and nourished my hair from root to end.

Left my hair feeling silky and smooth

I don't remember the ingredient list, so I'm not sure what was used for the scent. It was a mild and pleasant scent though.

Works okay but expensive.

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

For the price I ended up paying for this It's A 10 Miracle Hair Mask, I was expecting much more of, well, a miracle! My hair is long, thick, different wave-patterned, and color treated, so it really needs a lot of tlc and a good hair mask than can step up and deliver good results. I have yet to find that wonderful hair mask but am always looking for new products, which is how I stumbled across this particular one. I bought it based on good reviews and recommendations. The first time I used it, I left it on for the recommended five minutes and then rinsed. My hair really did not feel that different, so I tried leaving it on a little longer the second time around. It is a really thick, creamy formula that feels great and looks even better, so I really enjoyed the application process. I felt a slight difference the second time using it, but just not enough of an improvement in my hair to spend that kind of money on it again.

Well, wow!!!

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

I had never heard of "It's a 10 Miracle" Hair Mask before a friend recommended it to me. My hair was really stressed, dry, brittle, and breaking, due to a bad highlighting job!!! She told me it completely changed her hair's texture and health, so I figured I'd pick it up, even though it cost more than the cheaper drugstore hair mask I had been using. I missed my shiny, healthy, hair, so no expensive price was going to stop me. I couldn't wait to use it, so I showered the night I got it just so that I could test it out. Immediately I noticed how thick and rich the formula was. It felt luxurious in my hands, so I knew automatically it would work wonders for my hair! I slathered it on, especially on the ends where most of my breakage was. I left it on for about 15 minutes, throughout my entire shower. At the end, as I rinsed, I felt completely new hair! It was so soft and smooth running through my fingers as the water washed it away. Now I couldn't wait to blow dry!!! All I can say is, wow. My hair was straight out of a television commercial (The ones where the models shake their heads in slow-motion and the hair floats like waves back and forth). I have bought this hair mask again since I finished my last tub... It is now part of my once-a-week hair regimen! Make it part of yours!

The scent is lovely, too!

It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask is great for damaged hair.

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask is great for damaged hair. This is one of the best products I have ever used. I try to take care of my hair, but every day life is tough on hair. I work out a lot so I wash my hair once or sometimes twice a day. I try not to over process my hair. I only use my hot rollers, my curling iron and my flat iron on special occasions. But my hair still sometimes shows signs of damage.

That's when I use It's 10 Miracle Hair Mask. It makes my hair look soft and smooth. It reduces friz. And most importantly for me, it helps when my hair looks brittle and dry. I get my ends trimmed often, but between trimming, It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask tides me over.

I don't use it all the time because when I use it too often, my hair actually starts to feel heavy and flat. I wonder if that's because of a build-up. I have found that for using it about two or three times per month works best. When I first tried it, I used it every day and there was definitely diminishing results!

Used sparingly, this is a great product! It's a 10!

The best on the market

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

This conditioner is amazing. The scent is wonderful and you can continuously smell it throughout the day. It leaves my curls so luxurious and brings my hair back from any damage. It is a little more expensive than traditional conditioners but it is worth every penny. I am a mixed woman who has very kinky hair with tight curls and it untangles my hair easily. I definitely recommend this product.

It really does smell so good and I get compliments anytime I use it.

This is an awesome deep conditioner!

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

I have ten years of hairdressing experience under my belt. I have seen and tried a ridiculous amount of deep conditioners like this one over the years. This particular one is a testament to the fact that product technology really is getting better and better. I say this in particular for this "It's a 10" deep conditoner because it is just that- not a regular conditioner- but a deep one. Many of those (comparable to this one in cost) leave your hair healthier and shinier, but many times also weighed down or even oily-feeling on that first day it is used. This one does not do that to anyone's hair that I have known to try this product, most of which had much different hair types from one another. I was skeptical, but I tried it on my own hair, which isn't usually in need of a deep conditioner, being that it is on the oily side, and fairly short. I loved it! I was shocked at how it was super soft, but it still styled for me, not being weighed down at all. I recommend it for sure!

The smell is nothing fancy, but it's nice and clean.

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

I absolutely love the It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask. This product is basically a 10 in 1 product. It does 10 things for your hair: removes tangles, restores moisture, instantly restores elasticity, softens hair, smooths out hair, gives hair shine, enhance natural body, nourishes hair, gets rid of frizz and improves color vibrancy. The miraculous thing about this product is that it really does do all 10 of those things. It has a nice thick consistency to it. After I shampoo my hair I put this all over my hair. I applied about a palm size amount since I have long hair. I use my fingers and work it all through my hair, getting any tangles out. I let it sit on my hair anywhere form 3-10 minutes. Since I've been using this product I have noticed a huge improvement in my hair, it's softer, shiny, silky, and just looks healthier. I tend to use the hair mask once every week or every other week and just use regular conditioner the rest of the time. It does make a big difference and is worth the money.