4.9
It's a 10
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

4.9

Pros

• Detangles (4)
  • Great smell (4)
  • Improves hair health (4)
  • Improves texture (4)
  • Smooths & softens (4)

• Dry hair (4)
  • Deep conditioning (3)
    • Wavy hair (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Product junkie (3)

100% Incredible!!!

The "It's A 10" Hair mask is wonderful! I was suffering from badly perm damaged (and pregnancy damaged) hair, and after only one time of using it, my hair looked and felt so much better! It cured the frizzed ends, the straw-like feel of my hair, and its over-all appearance. Now, I use it regularly, and get compliments all the time about how healthy my hair looks and feels!!! Once your hair has regained good health, using it once a week is fine. I recommend using this before getting a perm, and after for several weeks. Depending on how badly damaged your hair is, you can leave it in your hair for as little as a minute, and as long as 15. When I leave it in for 15, I like to wrap my hair is a warm, moist towel.

There is no doubt in my mind that anyone who uses this amazing product will love it!

Everyone I have recommended this "It's A 10" to has had equal satisfaction with it!

What's the big deal?

I seriously think this company, It' a 10, is overhyped and most of their reviews are fake. Yes, this is a moisturizing hair mask, but aren't all conditioners suppose to be moisturizing? I tried their shampoo, and that only left my hair stringy and flat. Not in the least bit conditioned. SO I thought I'd give this hair mask a try. And honestly, it's almost exactly like, if not worst than my usual Neutrogena triple hair mask. This comes in a round tube with a flip cap instead of a twist-cap for easy opening. That's a plus since not many hair mask tubes have. The smell is also quite wonderful.The cream feels like regular conditioner, not too thick or moisturizing on my hands. I put it in my wet hair after shampooing and leave on for 2-3 minute while I brush my teeth. The directions say that for deeper moisturization you should leave it in for 10-15 minutes. When I tried this my hair came out extremely stringy and straw-like after the wash, believe it or not. I'm guessing that since it's filled with tons of organic ingredients too much contact on hair can strip the hair of its natural oils. If I leave it for about 2 minutes however, my hair is moisturized and normal. Overall, don't waste your money on this extremely pricey hair mask when you can get the same or better quality in a drug store

Very nice product

from Los Angeles

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Too Light

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

Love product for my hair. It works very well for my high light. It makes my hair look heathy

Great product

from Jacksonville, Florida

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Detangles
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Improves Texture

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Thick Hair

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

I love trying new brands and products! This is a wonderful hair mask that deeply conditions and moisturizes your hair. I have curly hair it's also very thick. This did a wonderful job keeping my curls looking luscious and defined. Just will say it isn't all natural ingredients. I used this once a week and it did the job. Expensive but well worth it.

• Very Curly Hair

Best hair mask out there!!!

from Collegeville, Pa

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Detangles
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Improves Texture
    • Smooths & Softens

• Curly Hair
      • Fine Hair
      • Thick Hair

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

I LOVE it's a 10 Products. I'm a product junkie guru. The only bad thing I have to say is that it is very pricey in stores. The hair mask is by far the best hair mask I've ever tried. The scent is so clean and I get so many compliments from my hair smelling so good. I have Wavy hair and is typically dry. I leave the mask on for 30 minutes outside of the shower to get it really moisturized the best. I highly recommend this hair mask!!

Best stuff ever!

from Swanton, vt

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
      • Detangles
      • Gentle
      • Great Smell
      • Improves Hair Health
      • Improves Texture

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

I love love love this mask! I use it twice a week and everyone comments on the improvement of my hair! Highly recommend it

Great Product, Beautiful Hair

from Bolingbrook, IL

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Detangles
        • Great Smell
        • Improves Hair Health
        • Improves Texture

• Daily Use

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

I love this product! It detangles and my hair is so much healthier since I started using it. It is a little pricey but well worth the cost. I will but it over and over again. I like it that much!

• Wavy Hair

Super miracle for dry hair. Love it.

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

It's a 10 is seriously a 10/10. I have incredibly dry hair from lots of dye, hair dryers, straighteners, curling irons, and generally poor conditioning habits for several years. It seems like no matter what products I use, my hair has a really hard time absorbing and holding any moisture - this is one of a few select products that actually works for me. Plus, they are a cruelty free product through the Leaping Bunny Program, which is very important to me. Worth the extra money to support a cruelty free product that actually works.

I can feel a difference after the first application. Hair feels almost creamy smooth, I cant stop running my hand through my hair until I remember that's not the greatest thing to do! I love everything about this product.

I smell like I just left a salon after using this. Not only is it good for my hair, but it's good for my ego! No weird chemically smell after use.

This was a miracle for me.

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

After getting a few perms, I noticed that my hair was getting out of control with the frizzy and dry ends. I really needed to either find a conditioner that would repair this or go to a salon to get it fixed. I did not want to go to a salon because I think salons are way overpriced. So I browsed through some conditioners and thought I would give this one a try. The name was very catchy and it was a fraction of what I would pay at a salon. The first week I used this, I could already feel a difference in my hair. My hair became very smooth and silky to the extent that other people around me were noticing the difference. I am very happy with the results and I by this product whenever I think my hair needs a bit of nutrient.

This product worked a miracle on my dry hair. After a week of use, I could see a lot of the dryness had been cured and the hair had gone back to the natural silky condition.

The scent is nice and lasts for a while after you have showered.

Use It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask when your hair needs some TLC.

from Pennsylvania

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

My stylist recommended It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask when I was at the salon. They were running a buy one get one free on select "It's a 10" products so I didn't pass it up. I'm glad I didn't because I really like this hair mask. It is expensive and I usually don't like to spend this much on hair products. I don't use it all the time so it lasts a long time. I don't mind treating myself once in a while if the product works well and this does.

I have really long, fine, and straight hair. It was always shiny and healthy. However, now that I am coloring my hair regularly it's showing signs of damage. My specific issues include dryness, broken fly away strands and dullness. This product does a great job of correcting all of these problems. My hair looks shiny and smooth. It is silky and healthy looking. It's a 10 does a wonderful job of detangling so my brush goes through my hair easily. I like to leave this on during my entire shower because the more it soaks in the better it works.

This hair mask has a nice, pleasant scent.

Tamed My Tresses

from Dallas, TX

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

I have super frizzy hair. It's not curly; it's not straight. I bought a big container of It's a 10-MInute Miracle Hair Mask in hopes of taming my tresses. I was pleasantly surprised by the results. I would use it whenever I took a bath so that I had plenty of time for the mask to sit on my hair. As per the instructions, I used it immediately after I shampooed my hair. It rinsed out easily without leaving my hair feeling greasy or sticky. Because only a small amount is needed, the container lasted quite a while. I would use it once a week on my hair.
          The flip-top lid makes it easy to use every last bit without wasting any of the product. It left my hair smooth and silky. I feel like it truly moisturized and nourished my hair from root to end.

Left my hair feeling silky and smooth

I don't remember the ingredient list, so I'm not sure what was used for the scent. It was a mild and pleasant scent though.

Works okay but expensive.

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask:

For the price I ended up paying for this It's A 10 Miracle Hair Mask, I was expecting much more of, well, a miracle! My hair is long, thick, different wave-patterned, and color treated, so it really needs a lot of tlc and a good hair mask than can step up and deliver good results. I have yet to find that wonderful hair mask but am always looking for new products, which is how I stumbled across this particular one. I bought it based on good reviews and recommendations. The first time I used it, I left it on for the recommended five minutes and then rinsed. My hair really did not feel that different, so I tried leaving it on a little longer the second time around. It is a really thick, creamy formula that feels great and looks even better, so I really enjoyed the application process. I felt a slight difference the second time using it, but just not enough of an improvement in my hair to spend that kind of money on it again.