Other Hair Conditioners:
Aussie Moist Conditioner

Aussie Moist Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Aussie Moist Conditioner Leaves My Hair MOIST-I-LICIOUS!

I have been using **Aussie Moist Conditioner **for about 3 years now. I have and do use the entire **Aussie **line of products in combination with other brands and keep them in rotation. They say if you use one product for too long that your hair can become "use" to the products benefits. Not sure if this is a myth or not, but it seems to be true for me, so I do rotate my hair care products monthly, sometimes daily. But the one product that I MUST use daily, regardless of whatever else I'm using, is **Aussie Moist Conditioner**.

**Aussie Moist Conditioner **delivers just enough softness without being TOO soft that my fine limp hair goes lifeless. **Aussie Moist Conditioner **rinses out well in the shower leaving my hair very soft but not greasy or heavy, as well as making it quenched with that pleasant scent that is so tropical, so fruity, so Australian, so **Aussie**! Mixed with Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp, the makers of the **Aussie Hair Care Products **says it "helps seal in natural moisture and takes thirsty tresses from hapless to hydrated." I HAPPEN TO AGREE....I am definitely an **Aussie Girl**...check out my other** Aussie **review: **[Aussie Instant Freeze Hairspray][1]  **to find out about this hairspray fanatic's favorite hairspray of all times....yum!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Aussie-Instant-Freeze-Hair-Spray-review-39d46

Aussie Moist is one of those conditioners that really delivers what it's selling - soft, healthy, fresh hair.

The smell is fantastic; not a day goes by that I don't hug or come in close contact with someone and have a guy or gal tell me how great I smell. I wish they would make the scent of Aussie Moist Conditioner into a body wash, a body spray or perfume - YUM!

This conditioner is alright but it could be better.

I have really long hair and it requires a lot of moisture and love. This particular product is supposed to saturate your hair and moisturize it deeply. In my experience with the Aussie Moist conditioner, I could have used more moisture. I usually use a curling iron, flat iron, curling wand, and blow dryer throughout the week to style my hair. Sometimes I even use a heated brush. My hair gets dried out and breaks easily after weeks of styling and product damage.

I was hoping that a week or two with this conditioner would replenish some moisture into my hair but it seems to be lacking. I give the conditioner credit where credit is due. After using it a few times, my hair was always silky and soft. My hair also smelled really good and was easy to comb and brush. The conditioner was okay for a quick fix but I was expecting it to allow my hair to retain more moisture and not get so dry and brittle. That was not the case for me. As a conditioner, it's an okay product but it doesn't really add must moisture to my hair in the long term.

This is a good quick, short term fix but it lacks staying power. After a days wear, my hair feels as dry as it usually does.

The smell is very nice. It's tropical and fruity. It has a coconut smell.

I wouldn't but this again

from Bikini, Bottom

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Causes Side Effects

Comments about Aussie Moist Conditioner:

I'm not going to be completely negative about this product which is why I'm giving it three stars instead of two. Everyone's hair is different but after using product for a couple weeks I noticed my hair started shedding more and my ends started to feel like straw for some reason as it dried and it only started doing this when I switched to this conditioner. The good thing about this product is it does smell really good. It may work for some people but unfortunately it didn't work for me.

Not my favorite conditioner.

from TN

Comments about Aussie Moist Conditioner:

Aussie Moist Conditioner is an okay hair conditioner. I have really long, straight hair so I need a good conditioner that will make my hair more manageable and easier to brush out when it's wet. My major problem with Aussie Moist Conditioner is it just moisturized my hair too much. After my hair dried, it was oily/greasy looking. It was bad. I need a conditioner that will moisturize my hair, just not as much as this one does. This conditioner would probably be best for someone who has dry hair, not someone who has hair that tends to get oily fast. Along with my hair appearing too greasy, it just sit on my head flat. It had absolutely no volume.

For me, this conditioner did not work. However it does moisturize hair really well, so I think it would work perfectly for someone who tends to have really dry hair.

I absolutely love the scent of this conditioner. It is a smell that lasts in your hair for most of the day also.

Just okay

Comments about Aussie Moist Conditioner:

A lot of people rave about the entire Aussie Moist line, but personally, I don't see what all the hype is about. I've tried all the products in the line, and while they're okay, they just didn't work that stupendously on my hair as others claimed it would. In my opinion, the conditioner kind of just coats your hair, and sits on top of it, slicking it down but also weighing it down a bit, and leaving your hair in the same sort of condition. In other words, I just feel like it doesn't do much to actually improve the health of your hair, it only really helps with the appearance, which ultimately doesn't leave your hair feeling that hydrated or conditioned.

It works the same as most average daily conditioners. It is light in texture, but I feel like once you're out of the shower you can still sort of feel it on your hair and it kind of weighs your hair down a bit. If you have thin or damaged hair it's going to be a less desirable option for you.

The scent is slightly fruity, which I liked, but it's not overpowering at all. If you don't like that sort of scent though then you might want to stay away from this particular line.

Good for daily use

Comments about Aussie Moist Conditioner:

I'm a fan of the Aussie product line. I think I've tried all of them over the years. Aussie Moist is my go-to conditioner of choice. Before I stopped blow drying my hair, I struggled to find ways to keep it moisturized and not looking or feeling like straw. This is where Aussie Moist came into the picture. I picked it up in a fit of desperation, hoping that maybe it would help me save my poor hair.
    It has a pleasant smell and isn't terribly thin or watery like some brands are. When I apply this to my hair, it stays there until I am ready to rinse it off. When using this product, I have no problems with tangles while rinsing it out of my hair and even vigorous drying with a towel on days when I am in a hurry doesn't knot it up. I'm pretty sold on this product. It does exactly what it's supposed to do without costing more than my dinner. Team it up with the matching shampoo and you've got a winning combination.

Good for dry hair

Comments about Aussie Moist Conditioner:

Aussie moist conditioner has its pros and cons. I have used many different shampoos and conditioners. I used Aussie for about three months straight but after awhile it just stopped doing anything for my hair. My hair stayed dry and didn't never seem shiny or to have any volume like it did when I first started using Aussie. I even tried different types of Aussie but nothing changed. I don't know if it is my hair or if it is the brand itself. I would recommend trying it out but definitely keep an eye after a couple of months to see if it stops working good on your hair. I also don't like that you have to use a lot of it for thicker hair. The conditioner doesn't last a long time and I always buy the pump bottle. It usually lasted about 2 weeks and my hair is shoulder length. It does have a good scent but it doesn't stay smelling that way for long afterwards like Aussie claims. It is one of those types of conditioners that might or might not work for you, it has its benefits though.

Grandmother's Choice

Comments about Aussie Moist Conditioner:

Growing up, my grandmother always had the same conditioner in her shower - Aussie Moist Conditioner. As silly as it sounds, as a little girl I loved going to my grandparents and showering more than I had to - because I loved the Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner. Someone had told me that it was really from an Australian Princess and I totally believed them. Well, I'm all grown up now, but I still love the Aussie Moist Conditioner, now because of the wonderful effect it has on my hair. It leaves hair soft and silky, which is what a good conditioner is designed to do.

My hair is easily damaged and Aussie conditioner is very effective at helping to smooth it out. It also leaves a slight shine, something we all like, right?

After I have grown up, I have to admit, the scent is not as pleasant as I remember. It does leave your hair smelling very clean, but I prefer a more floral scent to the traditional Aussie scent.

Leaves your hair smelling and feeling great

Comments about Aussie Moist Conditioner:

I have always been fond off Aussie products and like this conditioner very much. I only use conditioner every other day although I wash my hair daily. It leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy and is not heavy so it does not weigh your hair down. I have tried many higher priced conditioners through the years and I feel this product does just as good a job as the more expensive conditioners that hairdressers always recommend I also love the scent. It reminds me of the beach but is not strong and overpowering. My husband also uses this conditioner and his hair is not fine like mine so I would recommend this for product for all hair types.

Leaves your hair feeling healthy, shiny and full of body. It also does not leave your hair feeling weighted down like many other conditioners that I have tried.

I think the scent is wonderful. Jsut enough scent without being overpowering.

Smells Great!

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Aussie Moist Conditioner:

One of the main reasons I use Aussie is because I love the smell! What do they put in that to make it smell so much better than normal conditioner?! Anyway, I also like how it helps detangle my hair. I feel that my hair is softer and smoother when I step out of the shower, vs. not using conditioner. It is easier to detangle and protects my hair from damage, which is really important to me. I feel that it is a good thickness so it does not run out of my hand. One downside is the bottle is not easy to tilt on its side, so it either falls over or I have to shake it to get the last little bit out. I would like for Aussie to have a better design. I have used this conditioner for several months at a time, so I know that it works well. P&G also has rebates that this brand qualifies for all of the time, so I do those and I am also often able to find coupons. Wouldn't want to pay full price! I recommend it.

This conditioner is alright but it could be better.

from West Virginia

Comments about Aussie Moist Conditioner:

The smell is very nice. It's tropical and fruity. It has a coconut smell.

Good Moisturizing Conditioner

Comments about Aussie Moist Conditioner:

I recommend this conditioner for anyone that wants to give it a try. I think that for it's price and the amount you get that it is a not so bad deal. I have long thick curly hair and I liked this conditioner when I tried it.

Aussie has potential in my hair book. I've used it a few times. I usually feel like all conditioners end up feeling the same in my hair and don't do much. I more that likely need a more higher end product for my hair type. But I did remember that upon my uses of this conditioner, that my hair was a little softer than normal. I was happy with that. I also didn't feel like leftover residue was left in my hair. My hair felt light and fresh and clean.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the scent. Most Aussie products just smell alike in my opinion. I think with this conditioner its a little too strong in a bad way for my nose. Some strong scents are really nice but this one I did not care for. I just wanted to use it and then use something else to get the smell out of my nose. As I said, not a bad smell, just strong for me.