3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

I can find tons of video game information as well as buy them!

My whole family are video game fanatics, and we spend a good chunk of change on video games throughout the year.  My husband and I have spent a lot of time on Gamestop.com researching the latest and greatest video games to hit store shelves.  Gamestop is unique to your traditional retail stores as they buy and sell used video games, most of which you can purchase right online from the convienience of your own home.Gamestop.com also offers several reviews of video games, some from the pros and some from real life people who have tried the game.  I think that this is very important when selecting a video game, especially for a child.  You never know what a child is going to think of a video game, so it is nice to hear from parents who have given a child that particular game.The website is well laid out, and it is very easy to navigate through it.  You can search by video game platform, and then additionally by style of video game.  So, for instance, if you are looking for a puzzle game or a family game, you can search for them specifically.  This is great if you are looking for a certain type of game for the whole family this holiday season.I recommend that if you are looking for a video game this holiday season and are not sure what to buy, check out GameStop.com.  They offer a lot of information, as well as you can save yourself a few bucks buying used.  The games are guaranteed to play, and they are typically 5 to 10 percent cheaper than new.

Great to find out video game information, not for buying.

I use this website strictly to find out about games that are about to come out or to find out information about games that have already released. My husband is a huge gamer and there is always a new game that he wants. Gamestop.com offers up to date information as well as reviews about the games, but they charge way too much money. I would rather purchase the game from another retailer after I have found out about it on Gamestop.com. I have purchased one or two games from this website, but I received one of them with scratches. I found where I could contact Gamestop.com through the website, but it took me awhile to locate the information. Once I contacted them, they gave me the run around, basically saying that I must have done the damage. I ended up having to call the company via telephone to get any type of reliable service. The second purchase took forever to finally get to me. I almost did not even want it once I received it. I would recommend only using Gamestop.com for information, not for actually purchasing a game. There are plenty other sites and stores to purchase games for better prices and service.

Game Stop is a great place to buy lots kinds of games!!!

from Savannah,GA

Comments about GameStop.com:

Game Stop is a place where everyone is welcome and that loves playing video games!!!

Lots of gamer perks!

from Sonora, CA

Comments about GameStop.com:

Game Stop is a great store. I don't think we'd own any games at all for our Xbox if it wasn't for the huge selection of used games that they offer. I also like to take advantage of their buy-back/trade-in option. I can usually get more store credit for trading in an old consul gaming system than what I paid for it at a thrift shop or garage sale. The same applies with video games too. I love paying $5 to $10 for a huge box of Playstation or Xbox games at garage sales and turning it in for $40 in store credit at Game Stop. And if I buy a used game for cheap and end up not liking it, I can always sell it back to Game Stop and recoup part of the cost. They offer a membership program too, with a pretty reasonable fee. It gives us a subscription to a gamers magazine that my husband and kids really enjoy (which alone is worth the price of the membership) and additional discounts on purchases. It's just a great store.

THIS IS THE WORST 800 NUMBER EVER HOLD NOW FOR 38 MIN

from TUCSON ARIZONA

Comments about GameStop.com:

I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR ALMOST AN HOUR NOW JUST WAITING TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT MY REWARDS POINTS. NO ONE ANSWERS BUT THEY ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO SAY WE ARE EXPERIENCING HIGHER THAN USUAL CALL VOLUME PLEASE HOLD FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE CALL SPECIALIST BUT NO ONE EVER ANSWERS. GOING TO LEAVE THIS PLACE FOR GOOD TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Great for buying, but not trading

from Lexington, SC

Comments about GameStop.com:

GameStop is a great company. They sell games, systems, accessories, gift cards and even phones and tablets now! They have a great selection of games and systems. They sell new and pre-owned items so you can get them much cheaper than retail price. They have a reward program which makes them even better in my opinion. You can buy and trade your items in and get points everytime (even on pre-orders). You get points to use on their website for cool items and even coupons to use in store. The only reason I give them a 9 is because trade in. Trade in, in my opinion, is a rip off. You are better off selling it on Craigslist or a Facebook group. The trade in value is SUPER low, even on brand new games. My suggestion is selling it elsewhere or finishing the game within the return time (7 days I believe) so you can get the full value back.

Very easy to use.

Product Selection
Lot of variety to choose from with games and systems.

Product Pricing
Pricing is well. You can choose from pre-owned (much cheaper even if it's $2 or $3 cheaper)

Customer Service
Great customer service. We don't go to GameStop unless one certain person is working. He's always nice and takes good care of us everytime we go in.

Shipping and Returns
If you return the game within the time frame (7 days) you are good. If you trade in, not good prices there.

Not for Me

from Nashville, TN

Comments about GameStop.com:

I have shopped at the Gamestop.com website, although it is mainly when I am unable to find an older title. I find their prices to be high, and their associates to be less than helpful. It seems they're more interested in doing other things rather than helping their customers. The website is a bit cluttered, so getting to the department you want will take a bit of effort. I do like that fact that they have 'Best Sellers' listed right on the website so finding new releases is pretty simple. There isn't a live chat feature on the site, and that is somethin that I do not like!

The site is a bit cluttered so it can make it harder to find what you are looking for.

Product Selection
They have a nice selection of games and systems, both new and pre-owned.

Product Pricing
you will pay $1 or $2 less for a pre-owned game as you would a new game.

Customer Service
I always get a multiple choice answer, they choose the best answer, and it is nver right. Always seem to be in a hurry to get rid of you.

Great games selections

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about GameStop.com:

I really like this site that is because they have all new releases and they also have all good games to me. When I go to the website I really like the layout it's very welcoming and the website is awesome, they have pictures of new released games which I thought was very cool. I usually go to gamestop for all my gaming accessory needs, and they have alot of stuff to choose from, I feel great shooping with them, and the experience was great to me.

The website was easy to navigate which I like, they have pictures of new released games on the website layout, which I thought was cool. They also have a search function that you can use.

Product Selection
They have a great selection of gaming accessories, console games, and also pc games. I like it all.

Product Pricing
They have lots of good deals on everything like , Xbox One, PS4, PSP Vita, and much more all at a low price which is great.

Shipping and Returns
Their shipping is also great they are never late at shipping my items.

Video Gamers paradise.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about GameStop.com:

We live in a small town that has no real video game options, so gamestop.com has become a favorite of my family. Myself, my husband, and our children are all avid gamers who always want the newest and best games when they come out, and we cannot always wait to go out of town so we like to order them off of gamestops website. It is so easy to find what you want, you can select what system you are looking for and find games not only brand new, but they also offer a huge selection of used games that are harder to find and this also makes them cheaper in price. We pre order games all of the time and they are always arriving in our mailbox on the day that they are released, we never have to wait. It is so nice because I hate not being able to have the new game that I really want when it comes out, so gamestop.com has made it so easy and convenient. Shipping is cheap and way fast, they make it really easy if you have a return or a game doesn't work, they guarantee their products.

Gamestop.com

Comments about GameStop.com:

Gamestop.com is one of the largest gaming websites out there for purchasing games, devices, and controllers. You can buy games for every single gaming device that is on the market and best thing is you can buy used games to save money. You can also buy new gaming devices and refurbished gaming devices if money is tight. They have such a huge selection of games you can easily spend hours looking on the website. I like that I can pre-order the hot games coming out so I am guaranteed to receive a copy. I order almost all of our video games on this website, price is competitive and you can't beat the selection.

You can select your gaming device to search for games that way or select from the list of game genres. Very easy to use.

Product Selection
Huge selection of all the newest games out and a huge selection of older games as well.

Product Pricing
Pricing is competitive with other gaming stores, they do offer used copies which are a lot cheaper.

Customer Service
Very helpful if you are looking for a game that is not on the website.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is very fast, items always come packaged well.

• Shipping and Returns:

Great experience with this website

Comments about GameStop.com:

I have been shopping off of this website for years and I have never had a bad experience. This is my brother's favorite store of all time. Therefore, it is where I shop for his birthday and Christmas presents. I always shop off of the website due to the convenience of it. It is extremely well organized. I do not play video games and have no problem navigating the website. It is organized by specific video game systems. They also offer great deals on the website. I think their prices are great. They even have an option to buy used games for a cheaper price. Overall, I think it is an excellent website. I would highly recommend using it.

It is organized so well. You can shop based on video game systems. That makes it much easier for people who do not know much about video games to buy gifts there.

Product Selection
They have a very wide selection to choose from.

Product Pricing
I have been able to find great deals on the website.

Good for buying games

from Utah

Comments about GameStop.com:

I enjoy shopping for new video games on GameStop.com, particularly for the xbox 360.

Product Selection
GameStop.com has a wide variety of new games available for xbox, as well as a limited supply of pre-owned games. I usually buy the new ones, but have found an occasional good deal on used ones as well. I also appreciate being able to preorder items on the website, especially when they offer a special bonus offer for preordering, such as when I preordered the new Call of Duty game that is coming out in November and received free bonus features for previous Call of Duty games.

Product Pricing
New games are priced pretty comparatively to other stores and websites. Used games are marked up quite a bit from what they pay for them (as I have looked at selling to them as well). Usually the used games are more expensive than you could find if you bought directly from the previous owner on eBay or Amazon.