Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Damaged Hair
GRISI Aloe Vera Shampoo

GRISI Aloe Vera Shampoo

Best natural ALOE VERA shampoo for treating hair!!

from Merced, CA

Comments about GRISI Aloe Vera Shampoo:

Hello everyone!!  Okay one day as I went shopping with my older sisters at this grocery store called Rancheo San Miguel.  My sister bought this Shampoo call Aloe Vera and its green. I was like, why are you trying this product?  Well, my sister answered back to me that she loved this product.  I was was like, "Okay I'll give it a try."  So later that night I tried this shampoo.  Oh you know that ALOE VERA is a natural plant that is great for many other usage. And on top of that, the shampoo smell GREAT.. ofcourse it does.  This Aloe Vera Shampoo is a natural treatment made with Aloe Vera extract that moisturizes, untangles and brightens your hair.  instruction on how to use this product:  first you squeeze a small amount for your hair, what i do is, i apply it on my hair and let the shampoo work its way and then a few minute I rinise it.  This shampoo is made in Mexico and like they say, never judge a book by its cover, well this product work just as good as other products. Aloe Vera we all know is a great natural plant that has been used for many years.  So I highly recommend that if your looking to try something new on your hair to help treat your damanged hair, this product I'll recommend.  Oh and its very cheap under I believe 3 bucks.