3.4

3.4

I hate this blender!!

from Hubbard, OH

Comments about GE Rocket Blender:

Don't buy this blender!! You fill it and it leaks while you are using it cause's big mess every time I use it no matter how hard you tighten the cap it doesn't help. They fail to tell you sometimes it locks up and you can't get the cup to release!! When you call customer service they tell you. And if need replacement gaskets forget that too they don't have them anymore.

Blending Power
It blends very well but expect a mess to clean up!

How do I say it.... be prepared to clean it a lot!!

It's a big pain to use wish I could afford a Magic Bullet

I thought the cup rings and lids were nice until I put one on the cup and couldn't get it back off had to have hubby do it and it was a struggle even for him

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

GE Single Serve Blender

from Enid, OK

Comments about GE Rocket Blender:

This is a product that I never knew existed.  I received this for Christmas and it is great!  If you like smoothies, this product is definitely for you.  My husband and I made a Banana-Berry Smoothie and it was out of this world.  Was the most delicious smoothie that I have ever tried.  I also used it to make my own Caesar Dressing and it was very good also.  This blender comes with a small but good recipe book, also.  It also has two different sizes of "cups" to use with the blender, which makes it really nice if you want to blend something small - like I sometimes do.  I am anxious to try this out making a nice smooth gravy.  Think it will work out great for that - or at least I am hoping, since I frequently am plagued with lumpy gravy.  I am also anxious to try out the Guacamole recipe that it has in the recipe book, as we really like that.  It is also very easy to clean up.  The cups and "lids" can go into the dishwasher and then you can just damp wipe the base.

Blending Power
The blending power is great but I have found that it is best to put the ice in as the last ingredient if you are making a smoothie.

Versatility
It is extremely versatile. It is very good at making smoothies - to mix up gravy mixture. Works great for anything you might want to use it for.

It is very easy to clean. The cups, caps and blades can be put into the dishwasher and the base is very easily sponged off.

It is easy to use - once you get the hang of it. The first time I tried it, could not get it to turn on but discovered I was being too easy on it and needed to rotate the cup further than I was rotating it.

The design is very good and can be very easily stored without using up too much space in my pantry.

For as small as it is, it is extremely durable. I have used mine a lot and it has done great - with no problems.

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

Wouldn't even turn on

from Brownsville, TN

Comments about GE Rocket Blender:

Just got my blender, got it home, set it up. It wouldn't turn on. thought it might be me at first, I checked the user manual, I was doing everything right, It just wouldn't turn on. I'm returning it tomorrow.

The GE SIngle Serve Blender is perfect for me.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about GE Rocket Blender:

I love this blender. It has alot of pieces but the cups are all dishwasher safe. So I don't have to wash them everytime I want a smoothie. All I have to wash is the blade. There is also another blade that is grade for making homemade guacamole. This blender is perfect for me and a good price too.

Great 17 piece set! A MUST for everyone.

from Blaine, WA

Comments about GE Rocket Blender:

We got this as a Christmas gift this year, and it already has had its fair share of use. I love this product! The only complaint I have, and I’m going to get to it right off, since it isn’t a huge deal. The drinkable comfort ring that screws onto the glasses is hard to remove. It almost feels like you are going to break the plastic cup trying to unscrew it.

That being said, everything else about this is wonderful. The cups don’t stack inside each other very well for storage, and there isn’t a container for the pieces/parts that it comes with. A Ziploc baggy works great though. There are fill lines on all of the cups, which is a huge bonus, and all of the parts are super easy to clean. There is a small recipe book included, but it isn’t hard to make up your own creations. I prefer this to the larger blender we own, for the fact that we don’t all have to agree on what to make.

I have a 2 ½ year old who loves to cook, and with a table full of fruit and yogurt options, he thinks it is the greatest thing to pick out his own ingredients and then push the button on the blender to make his own drink.

The blender base itself is actually quite small and doesn’t take up a lot of storage space in your cupboard.

This is great for singles and families alike, since it comes with so many different cups. A great idea, and my favorite Christmas present this year!