Other Juicers:

Pros

Cons

juice for health

Comments about GE Juice Extractor:

We juice a lot in my household. Juicing is a great way to ensure that you are getting enough vitamins and nutrients, and juices are super convenient to take on the go. I have owned my GE juicer for about two years and use it quite a bit. It still works great and I have had no problems with it at all. It is a bit big and bulky, but most juicers I have ever seen all are, and it does have several components that go to it. Because there are so many pieces it did take me a bit to figure it out and figure out how to put it back together after cleaning.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I do not like much pulp and my GE juicer delivers me nice, smooth juice every time.

Stability While in Use
Very stable, does vibrate, but does not shake or move while in use.

This is my number one complaint. Because I have never owned another juicer before. I really cant compare it to anything, but this juicer is not very easy to clean. There are several different pieces that all need cleaned separately, but the bigger issue is that small pieces or pulp and fruit/vegetable fibers get caught around, between, and behind the blades and sometimes I have to get a knife to fish the pieces out. It can get frustrating.

Good juicer

Comments about GE Juice Extractor:

I bought this juicer quite some time ago and have only recently started using it because of my New Years resolution to eat healthier. This juicer is incredibly easy to use. I sometimes take the pulp and rejuice it. The clean up is simple because the machine is easy to take apart.

Not bad at all

Comments about GE Juice Extractor:

This may not be the best juicer out there but it definitely works for my needs. I bought this juicer trying to make things at least a little healthier around my home. I have had juicers before and this one by GE stands up to them all. It has a wide mouth which helps me a lot, and I swear it gives me more juice than most do. I have no complaints with my GE juicer.

Good for the price.

Comments about GE Juice Extractor:

I got this a while back when I wanted to start juicing and it was the only one we could afford at the time. It is good for the price for sure but I don't like how it doesn't have a collection cup for the juice, only the pulp. It's also really hard to clean!

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
No matter what I put into it I get a whole serving of pulp and barely any juice.

Stability While in Use
It doesn't shake around or anything when using it so it's pretty easy to fit a cup under the spout that the juice comes out of.

SO HARD TO CLEAN! It has this metal cone thing in it (I think it is what shreds stuff up) and I think I have put it through the dishwasher like 8 times, I've tried to hand wash it countless times and it never gets all the way clean. I don't know what to do to clean it!

I haven't had anything on it break but it's not really moved very much since I got it. Just the cabinet to the dishwasher and back.

Versatility/Number of Features
Not a lot of features, I don't really know what other features you would put on a juicer.

I like it a lot. My only big issue is the fact there is no cup to collect the juice. The space to put your own cup is shaped a little weird and causes a lot to end up on the counter. The spout is also very short so that adds to the issue. The blade thing is also an issue, it's really hard to clean but I think that is probably in all juicers.

Great for the price

from Lakewood, WA

Comments about GE Juice Extractor:

We were trying juicing out and this was a perfect match with cost and effectiveness. It was easy to use and clean up was fast. It was easy enough for my ten year old to use.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
The pulp was wet but we found other ways of using it not to waste it. The

Stability While in Use
This was a easy to use and clean up, and the pieces were easy to put back together again. Less chance of losing parts. The only negative is that it has a splatter factor, it your glass or container is not tall enough it will splatter all over, thus wasting your juice, and making a mess.

It's machine cleans up easy, so easy that my children could do it.

Cleans up good and easy, it was easy enough for my kids to use and clean up. The product seems sturdy and reliable and I hope to use it for years when I get that wild idea of going on a juice diet.

The machine is sleek and fits nicely in my kitchen decor, the ease in use was a excellent because we didn't need the manual every time we used it to make juice.

Decent little juicer

from Billings, MT

Comments about GE Juice Extractor:

I purchased this juicer about a month ago to help incorporate more healthy foods into my husbands diet. It works really well and I love the big mouth feeder, makes for quick juicing. Compared to a previous juicer I had a long time ago, this one does extract more juice. The only cons to this is that you definitely need a tall wide mouthed glass to catch the juice or it goes all over the counter and the pulp is wetter than I would like. But for the price it is a good juicer and would recommend if you aren't going to be an avid 3x's a day juicing person/family.

Very easy to take apart and clean, not too many parts.

Versatility/Number of Features
would like a few more

• Versatility/Number of Features:

GE Juice Extractor works every time!

from Spring Green, WI

Comments about GE Juice Extractor:

My Husband had been interested in getting us a Juicer of some kind for a while now. So I let him do all the searching and the reading of reviews for all of the different products and prices out there on the market. So I will not be able to give any insight in that regards during this review of the GE Juice Extractor. The GE Juice Extractor is really nice in that It has a big mouth feeder to fit all the different sizes of your fruits and vegetables. Clean up is really not that big of a deal, you just need to do it right away! Don't let it sit! Last thing to mention about this Juicer is that we bought it at Wal-Mart for a very nice price and we felt that if for some reason we did not like the juicer we would not be out to much in the money we spent on it. And I love it, so it was worth the money.

The GE Juice Extractor is a wonderful juicer for a low price.

from Spring, TX

Comments about GE Juice Extractor:

My wife had been asking for a juicer for some time, so I did a little research. In my quest I found that the average juicer had between 650-watts to 1000-watts. I wanted to get her something that was a good middle ground because she wasn't going to be making juice every day. When I saw the GE Juice Extractor it appealed to me because it was an 800-watt juice extractor. This extractor has a large mouth feeder, so that you can juice fruits and vegetables of all sizes most of the time with out even having to cut them apart. The juicer comes with two speeds, so that you can put in any kind of fruit or vegetable. We've made many glasses of juice with this product, and have found that the juice that is made is very smooth, and delicious. Another good thing about this juicer is that it comes with a safety lock, so as to avoid any juicing mishaps. Overall I have to say that I'm very glad that I choose this product over the others. It makes for a very easy and enjoyable juicing experience.

GE Juice Extractor is amazing

from Saint Augustine, FL

Comments about GE Juice Extractor:

My husband and I are trying to find ways to save on money but not compromise quality.  Purchasing this juicer has been an amazing investment.  We are really big juice drinkers and one way to try to cut down on the amount of money we spend on groceries we decided to invest in a juicer.

Since the purchase of the juicer we have not bought already made juice (it actually tastes different now).  The quality of the juicer is very good.  It does make a lot of noise, but that is to be expected for a juicer.  Clean up is easy, as long as you do it immediately after juicing.

Once you have tried this juicer you will understand why we do not buy store bought juice any more.  The juice is so fresh and not watered down.  (Some things you have to water down some because it is so strong ie cranberry juice)

I do not have any complaints about this machine.  I am very happy with the product and the quality that this juicer produces.  Must have for every home!