Other Refrigerators:
Frigidaire
Models:
FFHT2126LB, FFHT2126LM, FFHT2126LS, FFHT2126LQ
Frigidaire Top Freezer Refrigerator

Summary

This top-mount refrigerator with convenient Ready-Select controls keeps your fresh and frozen food at ideal temperatures and the Store-More organizational system offers gallon door storage and adjustable door bins that provide ample storage

Frigidaire Top Freezer Refrigerator

Good fridge for big family

Comments about Frigidaire Top Freezer Refrigerator:

I really like this fridge. We've only owned it for 2 weeks but it is working out well so far

Noise Level
I hear the fridge running if the house is quiet but that is usually the only time. It's not any louder or annoying then any other fridge I've owned.

Interior Organization
I love it and I don't love it. I'll try my best to explain. I like the three shelf system but I feel it could be laid out slightly better. If I want to fit big items on the middle or bottom shelf then the very top shelf needs to be at the very highest rung. This leaves no room for many items at all. Even a thing of barbecue sauce has to be put on it's side on the top shelf. Some people may say well put it on a different shelf then. I have a family of seven, with 5 of those kids. I need every inch of space in this fridge and I haven't been able to find the best system yet of how to put in all of my foods.
The very top drawer is convenient though. I put all of our sandwich meat and cheese slices in this drawer.
So far the milk and juice goes on the door along with baby bottles I have premade and any of the kids medicines that need to be refrigeratered go on the door as well.
This doesn't leave much room for other stuff like condiments on the door and so I have to put them on a shelf.
i'm hoping in time I can find a better way to arrange it. I've even sat in front of it once and took everything out and put it all back but the original way I had it set up was the best I found so far.

Temperature Control
Keeps it cold under a normal setting so very satisfied with this.

Only owned it a couple of weeks but fairly easy to wipe down.

Seems heavy and hopefully it will last a long time

Maybe make the shelf's adjustable more. Give more options then what are there already...

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Good sturdy Refrigerator

from Topeka, KS

Comments about Frigidaire Top Freezer Refrigerator:

It works well. I love the color and I really like the 2 crisper drawers at the bottom and the smaller drawer at the top. The shelves are adjustable, and they can be slid out so that I can reach items from the back. The door shelves are wide enough for me to store juice, 2 liter soda bottles and half gallon milk jugs in it.

Noise Level
sometimes, though not often it makes a little noise.

Interior Organization
I love the pull out shelves and the three drawers.

Temperature Control
I keep insulin in my refrigerator, so temperature control is Very Important to me. It's excellent. I have never had a problem with the freezer either. It keeps things frozen withut frosting anything. Also I have never had freezer burn on anything.

The shelves pull out for easy cleaning. The side door pocket shelves can be removed for easier cleaning too. I give it a GOOD mark only because it can't clean itself! LOL!

The refrigerator hasn't failed in doing what it's supposed to do, but the light did blow out after 2 years. I'm not sure how long those lightbulbs are supposed to last though.

It's a good classic freezer on top design. I love that it came in black. It's a sylish addition to my sunfower yellow kitchen.

• Noise Level: