Other Refrigerators:
Frigidaire
Models:
FFHT1817LW, FFHT1817LB
Frigidaire Top Freezer Refrigerator

Summary

Enjoy generous storage space with this refrigerator that features an 18.2 cu. ft. capacity, two SpillSafe shelves, and two humidity-controlled crispers. Additionally a gallon door storage and a dairy door provide easy organization of all your grocery needs.

Frigidaire Top Freezer Refrigerator

Not bad for the money

Comments about Frigidaire Top Freezer Refrigerator:

This is a good refrigerator for the price paid. I had a side by side that I hated and decided to go back to a traditional top freezer because I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I probably would have gone with a larger refrigerator though, because there just still isn't a lot of room to organize leftovers and large items. There isn't a lot of room in the freezer if you have the optional icemaker either. It's fairly quiet and the temperature control if good. It's a good product, but you may want to go larger if you have a family. It's fine for one or two people in the household.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

works

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Frigidaire Top Freezer Refrigerator:

We downsize with this fridge. Since there is only 2 of us at the house we felt this fridge offered enough room for us. Noisy was an important factor since our older fridge was noisy. We couldn't find one that the salesman said was quiet. This one sounds like a little man in it with an ice pick working. Our neighbors has the same fridge that sounds the same way. I like the smooth handles. Easy to clean.

Noise Level
Wakes me up in the night with that sound of the defrost.

Interior Organization
Wish there was one more chose in level so I could rearrange different.

Temperature Control
Easy enough to use plus it has one in the freezer that not all do.

Easy to wipe off.

Only owned it a month so hard to tell yet.

I am happy with it.