Other Refrigerators:

Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator

Very Sturdy

from chicago Illinois

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

This unit is the very first refrigerator I purchased on my own several years ago and it held up for the duration of the time I owned it, until I switched to another model. I liked that it fit my tiny kitchen with no problems and it served its purpose. It was very reliable and I never experienced any issues with it.

Noise Level
There was some noise, however it was just a low and steady hum., so you knew it was there. No big deal you got used to it after awhile.

Interior Organization
It was the right size for what I needed at the time. The storage was pretty good and there was enough of it.

Temperature Control
Simple temperature gauge, no real issues with setting it and keeping at what it was set at.

Very easy to clean, I just used warm, soapy water and that did the trick very well.

It held up for me until I purchased another model. I eventually passed it on to another family member who is currently using it.

Simple design, it fit the kitchen and the look I was s hooting for.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

We love our Frigidaire Refrigerator!

from Greenwood, MO

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

We love our fridge from Frigidaire..in fact, all of our big appliances are from this company! I love the way stainless steel looks in our kitchen. It gives my kitchen a whole new look. We actually bought this fridge from my Grandma who was moving into a house, with one already there...and it was only a year old. It comes with two glass shelves, and two large drawers at the bottom, and one small drawer in the middle. The freezer is good size too, with two shelves on the door & a rack in the middle. It also has an ice machine (which we haven't hooked up yet). Its pretty good size for what you get..although I wish it were a little big bigger. We don't buy a lot of groceries for our family of four, with two young girls, but it does fill up fast. We buy cases of water, and usually only have room for one, plus our milk/juice/pop. I wish it were a little bit bigger inside. But it does get the job done, keeps everything cold & works well.