Other Refrigerators:

Frigidaire Gallery Top-Freezer Refrigerator

Frigidaire Gallery Top Freezer

from Amherst, OH

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

It took us a long time to purchase this frig along with matching stove. After much debate, this is the one we chose. Great at first. Then the noise factor kicked in! I HATE THE NOISE. People who visit always comment on how loud our frig is. The looks are very nice. The inside very roomy and easy to clean. No trouble with cooling at this time.

Noise Level
This is the loudest frig we have ever owned!

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

6 years and Still Going Strong

from Morehead, KY

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

We bought our fridge six years ago when we moved into our new home and have not had a single problem with the unit. It freezes and cools perfectly, I feel that there is plently of room in the fridge with three drawers and plently of shelving in the door it fits everything very well. I also love that the fridge is super easy to pull out and clean behind and that their aren't any coils on the back of the fridge so I can clean the back of it also. The drawers easily pull out as well as the shelving for easy cleaning. I usually take all the shelves and drawers out every few months and wash and disinfect them in the tub, and I usually wipe it out atleast once a week. I do wish the freezer was alittle bigger but there isn't much you can do for the value of the machine I understand why the freezer is small. There is no ice machine also. But besides that this is a simple, sensable, value prices fridge.

frigidaire refrigerator

from Staunton, VA

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

Ok so about 8 months ago we went and got us a fridge. I think we got a really good one. It has the top freezer so everything stays good and frozen. You dont have to worry about anything defrosting because unless you are actually getting something out of the freezer it stays shut. The bottom portion is the fridge. It has a setting for the temperture for the fridge and freezer so you can keep them at what you like. It has really nice and big door shelves so you have plenty of room to put your bottles of condiments and things like that. It has a butter door up at the top that has a nice big opening with a door that shuts on it so that you have plenty of room yet nothing falls out. The shelves are spaced out perfectly so that you can fit all you need to on them. They can also be moved up and down if you like. There are two really big drawers at the bottom to hold food items and one conveniently placed drawer about half way up to put other food items. We havent had any problem with this what so ever. theres an ice maker and it makes ice really well. The shelves, drawers and sides are easy to keep clean.