3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

it's a great dishwasher!

cleans well, isn't very noisy at all, lots of choices for types of washes, water temp, no heat dry, etc., racks are large and the bottom rack is nice and...Read complete review

cleans well, isn't very noisy at all, lots of choices for types of washes, water temp, no heat dry, etc., racks are large and the bottom rack is nice and deep.

Noise Level
surprisingly quiet, even when on pot and pan scrub mode.

Cleaning Time
enough different settings that i can conserve water when i want to.

Loading Flexibility
top rack could be set up a little better, but i've learned to live with it.

i would say that overall performance is very good.

sleek and as attractive as a dishwasher can be, i guess

have had it for about six years and it's still working perfectly

The Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher has NO POWER!

The Frigidaire **FDB2410HIC Built-in Dishwasher **that we have is brand-new, but a complete dissapointment.  Where should I start?  Well, to begin with, this dishwasher runs for a very long time (3-4 hours).  It is also very loud.  I could overlook both of those things, but it also doesn't do a good job of completing its primary purpose - washing the dishes.  You basically have to wash each dish completely BEFORE you put it into the dishwasher in order for them to come out clean.  What an absolute joke!  This dishwasher not only doesn't wash, but after it "dries", you open the door to find water inside almost every dish.  Additionally, it doesn't have enough room for lids of kiddie cups, which just results in them falling onto the heating element and melting.  What good is a dishwasher that doesn't wash, dry, runs too long, and is very loud?  Not much use at all, I'm afraid.  I would highly recommend that you look elsewhere for a dishwasher.****

Great dishwasher

from Texas

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

We rent our home and this dishwasher was already in the kitchen when we moved in. It's a great dishwasher that does a great job cleaning our dishes. It's a little noisy but not as loud as other dishwashers I've had. The only complaint I have is that sometimes the soap door doesn't open properly. Because of this I have to run the same load more than once. It doesn't happen all the time so it's not a huge issue. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a decent dishwasher at a great price.

Noise Level
It's not a quiet dishwasher, but I've had louder ones. I don't really mind or notice the noise.

Cleaning Time
It takes a little over an hour and a half to run.

Loading Flexibility
Somewhat flexible with how it can be loaded.

Cleans our dishes well. The only complaint I have is that sometimes the soap door doesn't open properly.

Very sleek and beautiful design.

Has been working well for us since moving into our home about a year ago.

• Loading Flexibility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

Excellent dishwasher for a small family of 3 or 4 with quick wash times and heated dry when heated dry option and Jet Dry are used. Great cleaning and quiet for a lower end stainless steel tub dishwasher. Great for small cutout space between 32 3/4 and 34 x 24x24. ADA compliant and very easy controls. Child lock and hard disposer. Great features as far as I am concerned. "No heated dry" or air dry available on the controls for energy saving and it uses little water, but of course, it is smaller at 12 place settings. The inside is plenty spacious heighwise, but it is a little shorter inside than a dishwasher that is for 14-16 place settings. If you have a larger gathering of people you will need to do more than one load, but it goes quickly if you use the energy saver setting which is just 85 min. You may want to pay a lot more for a Asko or Bosch, but if you only need enough space for a small family this is a very very good dishwasher. You need to set the water heater at at least 120 degrees or the cycle will be very long because this diswasher will heat up the water for you, but it takes longer to wash the dishes.

Decent, goodlooking dishwasher.

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

I love my Frigidaire appliances!
We have had the dishwasher for three weeks now and loving it.
I love the black because it matches our other black Frigidaire appliances and looks great in our little kitchen.
I recommend this product and the other Frigidaire products I have reviewed because they all work so well together and are reasonably priced for the great quality that you get.
This dishwasher gets everything nice and clean and we haven't had any issues with it at all.

Noise Level
This dishwasher is a bit noisy, with it's long run time it can get a bit annoying but at the end of the cycle, everything comes out nice and shiny!

Cleaning Time
The clean time is a lot longer than other dishwashers I have owned, but then again I am honestly not sure what to expect!

Loading Flexibility
Nice and big, lots of room. Lots of cutlery space which is great.
Space for bread and butter plates up top and slightly bigger partitions which work great for bowls.

Lovely, attractive black appliance with touch buttons.

We have only had this for three weeks so I'm not 100% sure of the durability yet, the only thing I have noticed is that it got scratched up pretty easily by magnets so I would suggest not letting your kids put magnets on it.

Gets the job done!

from Shermans Dale, PA

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

This dishwasher is good quality for the price. It usually gets the dishes clean and by using the heat dry, it gets them spot-free as well. It is quite noisy though. I think unless you pay a ton for your dishwasher, you will have the noise issue. We did have 1 part break on it and my husband had to fix it, but it was an easy fix and has worked well since then.

Updated: July 2013
We are still using this same dishwasher and it is still running strong. It still gets the dishes clean and serves it's purpose, however we have had the same part break on us about 3 additional times. When this happens, the water backlogs and makes the house all stinky. My husband has been able to fix it each time so not too big of a deal, but still a pain. While the dishwasher was cheap and is still working, it would be nice if we didn't have to keep fixing it. I suppose I shouldn't complain......... much better then doing my dishes by hand :)

LOVE IT!

from Kearns, UT

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

I have owned this dishwasher for almost two years now. I have nothing but good things to say about it. It cleans my dishes so well and it is SO quiet. It has held up really well in the time that I've had it. When you put the rinse agent in there, it leaves your dishes sparkly and so clean. Also, it has a sanitizing feature that I use every once in a while. This is especially nice for my baby bottles and things like that. I love this dishwasher!

JUST got this one!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

Just got this dishwasher. We had a Kitchenaid and it was the biggest mistake ever. Broke down constantly took forever to wash. This dishwasher gets the job done. Handles our loads of dishes. There are 6 people in our family. Kids love to get a new glass ever time they are thirsty. We got thru lots of dishes. It also is quick to process them much to my kids chagrin. WOULD definitely recommend this dishwasher to anyone big or small size family.

Noise Level
has what I would call minor noise but for the job it does it is tolerable.

Cleaning Time
no issues to date on this. It cleans great!

Loading Flexibility
love the various options it provides for various size dishes. Have not issues at all.

Have no complaints at all. This dishwasher has performed beautifully from day one.

it's a great dishwasher!

from Maryville, TN

Noise Level
surprisingly quiet, even when on pot and pan scrub mode.

Cleaning Time
enough different settings that i can conserve water when i want to.

Loading Flexibility
top rack could be set up a little better, but i've learned to live with it.

i would say that overall performance is very good.

sleek and as attractive as a dishwasher can be, i guess

have had it for about six years and it's still working perfectly

8 months and the Frigidaire dishwasher computer failed

from Thousand Oaks, CA

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

I am taking a break from hand washing my dishes to write this review. I have had my Frigidaire FDB2410 dishwasher for 8 months. I was satisfied with my purchase until the computer board failed leaving the dishwasher dead.It will be a week waiting for a part because Frigidaire dishwashers do not have standard computer boards- each model is different. The Frigidaire supplied repairman says he has run into this problem several times. Upon searching the internet I also found many people with the same the problem. While Frigidaire customer service has been pleasant thus far- I am beyond skeptical of my investment.

The Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher has NO POWER!

from Springdale, AR

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

Frigidaire dishwasher is does a really bad job

from Springdale, AR

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

We recently moved into a brand new home that had this dishwasher already installed, brand new. The dishwasher had been improperly installed at first and did not run for two weeks. But even after the repairman came and fixed it the dishwasher still does a very poor job of cleaning.  We nearly wash all of our dishes prior to putting them in the dishwasher and they still after a full wash cycle do not come out clean.  Often we have to run 2-3 times before things are clean (free of food debris).  We use a hard water solution as well as a good detergent and it fails to make my dishes shine. My glasses are always filmy and the dishwasher does not have a sanitizing cycle so I never feel like my dishes are thoroughly clean.  There is no apparent rack for small items like sippy cup lids so several times these items have fallen from the top shelf down onto the heating element a fire hazzard). I went out and bought a baby organizer to prevent this in the future.  We are definately replacing this dishwasher as soon as we can. I would NOT recommend this dishwasher.