Other Clothes Dryers:
Electric Dryers
Frigidaire
FAQE7001LW
Frigidaire Affinity 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Summary

Ultra-Capacity Dryer: The largest in its class?, so you can finish more laundry, even faster. DrySense Technology: Dries your clothes more precisely, reducing wrinkles. Fits-More Dryer: The largest capacity dryer in a standard size? lets you dry more at once. TimeWise Technology: With TimeWise technology, wash time equals dry time - so you don't wait for clothes to dry. Express-Select Controls: Easily select options and cycles with the touch of a button. Save Your Settings: Automatically saves your last dry setting so you can save time when doing laundry.

Frigidaire Affinity 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Pros

Cons

Excelent!!!

from Bergenfield, NJ

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I had this machine given to us as a house warming present and i was a little nervous becuase i didnt actually picked it, but for my sorprise this dryer works better than what expected, it fits tons of clothes, so i can do bigger loads saving me time, it has quite a variety of settings and temperatures allowing me to decide depending on the type of clothes i am drying . I love how user friendly this machine is, even my 5 yr old twins know how to use it, they love helping mommy. Is being over two years and so far i have had no problems with the dryer making it very well made and durable in my experience.

Load Capacity
Big drum, fits tons of clothes, specially when drying bedding.

Excellent, no issues since we got it. All my clothes come out dry without having to re do the lead.

Super easy, bottons are big and very well named.

I have a big family which means i do a lot of laundry and this machine is keeping up with the amount of work giving. As good as new i can say.

Amazing Dryer

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

We purchased this dryer after our old one gave out on us. The price is very reasonable. This dryer is very spacious and energy efficient. I'm able to do more laundry in less loads and I've had a noticeable decrease in my electric bill due to the energy saving cycle.

really great dryer

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

it will keep up with whatever you need to dry. I have a family of 4 and two children under the age of two. the dryer keeps up with the constent towels and clothes that we have to wash and dry everyday. the quick dry is great for wrinkles you would like to get out. the lint catcher is a easy clean. I was actually looking for a Samsung washer and dryer set the same day i purchased this but the price of this was a little cheaper and i was informed that the Frigidaire Amnity 7.0 cu. was made to compete with Samsung. so cause of the price i choose the Frigidaire and am really happy with the performance. I have had the Frigidaire for about six months and have not had any trouble with it. It is really easy to get to know your working cycles and really quiet when drying. I would recommend this dryer to anyone. It is a great product and seems to be built to last for years and many,many of loads that need to be dried.

So big!

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Our biggest thing with our old clothes dryer was that our king sized comforter had to be pulled out and placed in again to get it all the way dry! With this one it fits with space to spare! No more drying two to four times! Not to mention that it saves money to only have to dry things once! I love that I can have a big load and it all fits and all dries completely the first time! The lint screen is easy to pull out and replace not pushing necessary! All the buttons are easy to read and it has some wonderful settings! I love the Wrinkle Reduction one! Great for blouses that need a bit of drying but seem to wrinkle easily! Air dry is great for things that are not to be used in a hot dryer! No one can go wrong with this clothes dryer! I have only had mine for months so far and I am still happy with it!

Load Capacity
Huge! King sized comforter with room to spare!

Love never having to dry things more than once

Everything is labeled well and easy to know which buttons to push!

So far it has lasted me months with no problems!

love how easy to use and how everything is right there!

Love my dryer!

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I absolutely love my Frigidaire affinity dryer. It is very roomy, great for drying blankets and bulky loads. I like that it has wrinkle release and it chimes when its done so I don't have to keep checking to see if its done. Plus, it's quiet so I barely know it going. The multiple temperature settings make it easy to dry a small load quickly or even dry a larger load. I like not having to set it on high for delicate things that don't require a lot of heat. The cool down feature is really great too because it gets really hot when it's drying and you could very easily burn yourself on the inside of the dryer if you don't let it go through cool down first.

Load Capacity
Very roomy for those large, bulky loads like blankets and comforters.

Dries quickly

Very easy to use, just choose your settings and dry time and you're done!

I've only had mine for 6 months but it has been very durable.

I had to get white but I love that it comes in blue and red as well and has the option to add the pedestals making it a little taller and adding storage with the drawers as well.

• Load Capacity:

This is the Best Dryer I have ever used!

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love my Frigidare Affinity dryer. It dries my clothes fast and It leaves no winkles. I also love that it has many different settings to choose from. I work in the healthcare field and have to wash my own uniforms. The dryer keeps me from having to iron them.

• Load Capacity:

Great front loading dryer for the price

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Clothes always end up dry with one exception... if the lint trap needs cleaning off. - we do this about every 3-4 loads (depending on what we are running). I have not had a problem with spaghetti straps on clothes being ripped off. I think that the washer (see separate review) tends to twist the clothes a little since it relies on friction between the clothing items instead of an agitator that you would find in top loaders... sometimes If i don't untwist them a little (pants in particular) before they go in the dryer, the twist up a little more and show some uneven wear where the twist wrinkles were. But simply shaking the pants out before putting them in the dryer solves this problem.

Load Capacity
love that we can run large loads and they will still end up dry after just 1 run!

lots of settings for anything possible you could want to dry... have not taken very many things to the dry cleaner since we got this dryer (and its matching washer).

going on 5.5 years for this baby! and not a single glitch!

I am short and stacked on the washer, I can still get the clothes out.. some of the other "higher end" ones are a little larger and I would have had to get a stool out just to get the clothes in and out of it.

Ruins Clothes

from Escondido, CA

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I bought this washer on good reviews, and am so regretful I did. If I have any kind of spaghetti strap shirts or tank tops in there, this dryer will rip the straps off. In addition, the low setting doesn't dry clothes, but the medium setting burns my clothes and blankets. I have tried to call customer service and they won't help me. Very disappointed.

The best dryer ever!!

from Westminster, SC

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I bought this dryer used because mine went out. I have loved it since day one! My favorite part about it is you can barely hear it running! It drys stuff very fast and has lots of great settings. I love that it has an option to prevent shrinkage... I mean, come on we all hate when we put something on and find out the dryer shrunk it, right? It is very up to date and looks classy. It's very easy to load. Unlike my old dryer the lint trap is easy to clean and put back. I'd highly recommend this dryer to everyone!

Load Capacity
While I would have loved to had an extra large capacity dryer this dryer was not but even though it's not it holds a larger load than I'd have thought. Drys large loads without an issue on the first run!

This is the best dryer I've ever owned! It's super quiet and always drys on the first run.... even blankets!

Panel is self explanatory and doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Has just the right amount of settings and everything is excellent!

Great durability! Dries larger loads better than a small load in my old dryer and in less time! It's built well and seems that it would hold up a lot better than most dryers.

Stylish and up to date! I like how well it looks in the laundry room. The lights and adjustment features make it look like a much more expensive dryer!